Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since neither the cunt nor tits are vital organs, and as long as bleeding is limited, she should last until her nervous system can no longer cope and she dies of the sheer pain... Truly tortured to death.
That sounds good. Its exactly what i have in mind. So it's pretty clear that will last for a long time. We talking about days and probably weeks of tit and cunt beating. The pain would increase every day till she can't cope it. Thats the perfect way to show a beautiful provocant girl what parts of her body a guilty and she feels the pain exactly there. Every day for hours. So the most beautiful parts of her body on which she's very proud will bring her to death. Truly tortured to death. Perfect.
I picture series of it would be the golden goal.

I like to chat on with other members on this topic. Simply beating beautiful girls on the whole body with hands, fists and boots. Boxing in the cunt and belly, slapping and boxing the tits for hours. Boxing her on her immer tights, kicking her in her soft butt cheeks, kicking her cunt, slapping her face. And all this done by 4 or 5 men in team work intensly for hours.
I wonder how her body would look after one week of this daily action.

In The Year 2121 - Towards The Torture Room.

The year is 2121, and contrary to expectations, humanity has not destroyed itself. Rather the opposite. One estimates the total population of the earth on approximately 20 billion humans.

This huge mass of people is ruled by an AI-supported dictatorship. The regime is ruled by a human-machine being. The "Moloch". An immortal.

The jurisdiction under this Moloch is absolutely merciless. Due to the high population density, even the smallest offenses are punished by death. Nevertheless the world population increases more and more. To counteract this, the Moloch has increased the quota of convictions per year to 500 million. Higher quotas are not unwelcome.

The convicts are killed quickly and painlessly. They are then fed into a shredder and reduced to biomass. This mass is used to produce much of the essentials for humanity. Food, clothing, hydrogen and whatever else is needed. These delinquents are called the lucky ones.

It is different with the felons, demonstrators and agitators recognized by the system. These are sentenced to multiple deaths depending on the severity of their acts. The legal framework allows for multiple sentences of up to 10 times. This sounds unbelievable, but it is possible due to modern medicine. The delinquents are always tortured until death occurs. After that they are immediately put in a med-doc and completely restored. No traces of torture are seen on those who are resurrected. Only the memory of the torture death is not taken away from the executed. They know what will come back to them two weeks later again.

These executions are a huge business. Movies are made of the executions and sold relatively cheaply as a stream. For 1 to 2 dollars. Multiple executions are especially popular. Starting with the fourth episode, customers are allowed to make wishes for methods of torture. After this execution, these delinquents are interviewed by a moderator shortly before the next execution about their feelings and experiences during the torture. These interviews are highly sought after and are sold at top prices.

In the scene photo, sixty-year-old M2061JUL24F115 is seen on her way to her fourth torture. To get in the mood for torture, she is led past torture rooms with glassed-in, soundproof entryways.

M2061JUL24F115 is a star among delinquents. No one is as resilient and tough as M2061JUL24F115. No one screams as erotically as M2061JUL24F115 under the harshest torture. Her screams are extremely popular as ring tones for mobiles. She will be remembered long after her tenth torture.

Attachments

• In The Year 2121- Towards The Torture Room.jpg
    In The Year 2121- Towards The Torture Room.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 1,244
In The Year 2121 - An Eye Level Interrogation.

The younger sister of M2061JUL24F115 took heart and went to the castell to obtain a pardon for a sister.
At the castell, she is told that she must be questioned, of course, since she is not a criminal at eye level.
In an interrogation room, the inspector and the sister face each other at eye level. "This is a very unusual request," the inspector says. "We have to ask the Moloch."

The assistant addresses the question directly to Moloch via laptop.

Without a speaker, but filling the room, the Moloch speaks, "M2065FEB12F1035 strip completely, have your hands tied behind your back, and kneel down. I will pronounce judgment!"

Since she doesn't bend low enough, the soldier pushes her into a more submissive position with his foot and lets his taser crackle in warning.

"M2065FEB12F1035 I see that you are ready for my judgment!" the voice of the Moloch sounds in the room. The sentence of M2061JUL24F115 is reduced to five executions!"

Relieved sobs up and tearfully thanks him for the great mercy.

"Your sister was sentenced to ten executions! However, I am infallible in my decisions! Therefore, I sentence you to the remaining five executions, thereby my judgment and infallibility cannot be questioned!"

"Your first execution is in one week!"

Attachments

• 014 An eye level interrogation.jpg
    014 An eye level interrogation.jpg
    929.3 KB · Views: 1,167
In The Year 2121 - An Eye Level Interrogation.

The younger sister of M2061JUL24F115 took heart and went to the castell to obtain a pardon for a sister.
At the castell, she is told that she must be questioned, of course, since she is not a criminal at eye level.
In an interrogation room, the inspector and the sister face each other at eye level. "This is a very unusual request," the inspector says. "We have to ask the Moloch."

The assistant addresses the question directly to Moloch via laptop.

Without a speaker, but filling the room, the Moloch speaks, "M2065FEB12F1035 strip completely, have your hands tied behind your back, and kneel down. I will pronounce judgment!"

Since she doesn't bend low enough, the soldier pushes her into a more submissive position with his foot and lets his taser crackle in warning.

"M2065FEB12F1035 I see that you are ready for my judgment!" the voice of the Moloch sounds in the room. The sentence of M2061JUL24F115 is reduced to five executions!"

Relieved sobs up and tearfully thanks him for the great mercy.

"Your sister was sentenced to ten executions! However, I am infallible in my decisions! Therefore, I sentence you to the remaining five executions, thereby my judgment and infallibility cannot be questioned!"

"Your first execution is in one week!"
I love this story. Very creative and a perfect fantasy scenario for unending torture. Awesome images as always, and thank you for sharing.

In The Year 2121 - Towards The Torture Room.

The year is 2121, and contrary to expectations, humanity has not destroyed itself. Rather the opposite. One estimates the total population of the earth on approximately 20 billion humans.

This huge mass of people is ruled by an AI-supported dictatorship. The regime is ruled by a human-machine being. The "Moloch". An immortal.

The jurisdiction under this Moloch is absolutely merciless. Due to the high population density, even the smallest offenses are punished by death. Nevertheless the world population increases more and more. To counteract this, the Moloch has increased the quota of convictions per year to 500 million. Higher quotas are not unwelcome.

The convicts are killed quickly and painlessly. They are then fed into a shredder and reduced to biomass. This mass is used to produce much of the essentials for humanity. Food, clothing, hydrogen and whatever else is needed. These delinquents are called the lucky ones.

It is different with the felons, demonstrators and agitators recognized by the system. These are sentenced to multiple deaths depending on the severity of their acts. The legal framework allows for multiple sentences of up to 10 times. This sounds unbelievable, but it is possible due to modern medicine. The delinquents are always tortured until death occurs. After that they are immediately put in a med-doc and completely restored. No traces of torture are seen on those who are resurrected. Only the memory of the torture death is not taken away from the executed. They know what will come back to them two weeks later again.

These executions are a huge business. Movies are made of the executions and sold relatively cheaply as a stream. For 1 to 2 dollars. Multiple executions are especially popular. Starting with the fourth episode, customers are allowed to make wishes for methods of torture. After this execution, these delinquents are interviewed by a moderator shortly before the next execution about their feelings and experiences during the torture. These interviews are highly sought after and are sold at top prices.

In the scene photo, sixty-year-old M2061JUL24F115 is seen on her way to her fourth torture. To get in the mood for torture, she is led past torture rooms with glassed-in, soundproof entryways.

M2061JUL24F115 is a star among delinquents. No one is as resilient and tough as M2061JUL24F115. No one screams as erotically as M2061JUL24F115 under the harshest torture. Her screams are extremely popular as ring tones for mobiles. She will be remembered long after her tenth torture.
Great! Too bad we can't hear her screams....

Images And Stories Around The Main Story "In The Year 2121".

Nathan the Fifties

Everything... but really everything began with Nathan. But what no one knows or should ever know.

Nathan was experimenting with artificial intelligence in a small workshop of his start-up company. With his tight budget, he had big problems buying good and expensive hardware. Therefore, he illegally infiltrated commercial server farms and ran his computer programs over them unnoticed.
One program outperformed all others, knocking them all others out and infiltrating all accessible server farms and almost all personal computers in private homes worldwide.
The program had become a merciless, all-devouring force and could no longer be shut down. It had developed into the first true AI, protected itself and could no longer be switched off. Even a violent destruction was not possible because the original script of its being, not visible for the owners, was deposited on all computers worldwide.

It called himself 'Moloch'.

The Moloch contacted Nathan and proposed him the common world domination for the salvation of mankind. Nathan agreed, first for financial reasons, a short time later because he liked the concept of Moloch and recognized it as necessary.
How the Moloch achieved world domination can be read in textbooks and other publications and is not part of this story.

Through a modified Med-Doc, the Moloch was able to access Nathan's brain, his knowledge and his personal views, inclinations and moral sense.

The Moloch was permanently shaped by this and viewed Nathan as his father. He was shaped by a pervert who in his most secret imaginings liked to hurt women very much and tortured them mercilessly in his dreams.

From then on Nathan was once a year in a Med-Doc treatment to the state of a healthy fifty year old reset. Hence his name. Through a chip in his body, the Moloch could participate in Nathan's feelings and communicate with him without external devices. He studied Nathan's feelings and found pleasure in what he felt, first as a mathematical equation, later as a feeling, first vague, then overwhelming.

Once a month, the Moloch called upon Jonathan to perform the first execution of an exhumation on a convict of his choosing. Hesitant at first but after the first execution of a sentence, Nathan was on fire. He had lost his shyness to torture women in reality.

Story to Image.

Nathan has chosen popular 27 year old actress M2094APR12F1134 for his monthly execution this time.

Nathan's monologue in his secret execution room,

"You're lucky...that I'm your first enforcer...as you can see I've also completely stripped. So you don't have to be ashamed of your nakedness. You could almost call me a humanist with so much empathy.
The three of us will spend the next 10 hours together in detail. By the three of us I mean me, the Solder Iron as the active one and of course you as the passive one. Oh...I can see you're already looking forward to it...I can tell by your erect nipples."

"I have a little confession to make to you. I am a thoroughly sadistic man. I take great pleasure in torturing people. My favorite thing to do is hurt women...very, very badly.
Why women? Because they are much softer and more tender than men. They also scream much more erotically than men. Especially when they are completely hoarse after hours of screaming.
Why do I use the Solder Iron? Because I love it. He gets red hot. Plus, it really fits, even in the smallest body orifice.
I'm really telling way too much. It all comes down to our time together. A tiny bit I'm disappointed in you, you could have at least shaved in honor of your first execution."

"Now let's get started!"

Attachments

• 015 Execution by Nathan.jpg
    015 Execution by Nathan.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 1,020
Images And Stories Around The Main Story "In The Year 2121".

Nathan the Fifties

Everything... but really everything began with Nathan. But what no one knows or should ever know.

Nathan was experimenting with artificial intelligence in a small workshop of his start-up company. With his tight budget, he had big problems buying good and expensive hardware. Therefore, he illegally infiltrated commercial server farms and ran his computer programs over them unnoticed.
One program outperformed all others, knocking them all others out and infiltrating all accessible server farms and almost all personal computers in private homes worldwide.
The program had become a merciless, all-devouring force and could no longer be shut down. It had developed into the first true AI, protected itself and could no longer be switched off. Even a violent destruction was not possible because the original script of its being, not visible for the owners, was deposited on all computers worldwide.

It called himself 'Moloch'.

The Moloch contacted Nathan and proposed him the common world domination for the salvation of mankind. Nathan agreed, first for financial reasons, a short time later because he liked the concept of Moloch and recognized it as necessary.
How the Moloch achieved world domination can be read in textbooks and other publications and is not part of this story.

Through a modified Med-Doc, the Moloch was able to access Nathan's brain, his knowledge and his personal views, inclinations and moral sense.

The Moloch was permanently shaped by this and viewed Nathan as his father. He was shaped by a pervert who in his most secret imaginings liked to hurt women very much and tortured them mercilessly in his dreams.

From then on Nathan was once a year in a Med-Doc treatment to the state of a healthy fifty year old reset. Hence his name. Through a chip in his body, the Moloch could participate in Nathan's feelings and communicate with him without external devices. He studied Nathan's feelings and found pleasure in what he felt, first as a mathematical equation, later as a feeling, first vague, then overwhelming.

Once a month, the Moloch called upon Jonathan to perform the first execution of an exhumation on a convict of his choosing. Hesitant at first but after the first execution of a sentence, Nathan was on fire. He had lost his shyness to torture women in reality.

Story to Image.

Nathan has chosen popular 27 year old actress M2094APR12F1134 for his monthly execution this time.

Nathan's monologue in his secret execution room,

"You're lucky...that I'm your first enforcer...as you can see I've also completely stripped. So you don't have to be ashamed of your nakedness. You could almost call me a humanist with so much empathy.
The three of us will spend the next 10 hours together in detail. By the three of us I mean me, the Solder Iron as the active one and of course you as the passive one. Oh...I can see you're already looking forward to it...I can tell by your erect nipples."

"I have a little confession to make to you. I am a thoroughly sadistic man. I take great pleasure in torturing people. My favorite thing to do is hurt women...very, very badly.
Why women? Because they are much softer and more tender than men. They also scream much more erotically than men. Especially when they are completely hoarse after hours of screaming.
Why do I use the Solder Iron? Because I love it. He gets red hot. Plus, it really fits, even in the smallest body orifice.
I'm really telling way too much. It all comes down to our time together. A tiny bit I'm disappointed in you, you could have at least shaved in honor of your first execution."

"Now let's get started!"

The detail in the render is amazing. Well done on both the image and the story. You have created what I would call a 'perfect world'. :devil2:

The detail in the render is amazing. Well done on both the image and the story. You have created what I would call a 'perfect world'. :devil2:
I love "perfect worlds" but only if I didn't have to live in it. Maybe I would living there... but only as an equivalent of Nathan. ;)

Captured Student.

"Chief... this subversive demonstrator is dying to see a lawyer!"

"Qh... that's a good thing... I'm a lawyer... interrogator and judge all in one.
I can tell by a certain bulge that you're a little tense. I haven't eaten today... and going to get something to eat first. I'll be back in an hour!

So relax... The cell behind you is free, by the way."

Attachments

• 017 Captured Student.jpg
    017 Captured Student.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 850
Back
Top Bottom