Astrospartus's manipulations

Go to CruxDreams.com

Astrospartus

Spectator
38485371 copie.jpg
Hi all.
I'm new here (invited). I post in deviant art (until they close my account) and in imagefap (uncensored). I have to confess that I had never though about crux fantasy. It's never too late, now it's done. I hope you'll like it. Of course I have made it with my own fantasies.
PS; I'm french, nobody is perfect :D

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1005713
Hi all.
I'm new here (invited). I post in deviant art (until they close my account) and in imagefap (uncensored). I have to confess that I had never though about crux fantasy. It's never too late, now it's done. I hope you'll like it. Of course I have made it with my own fantasies.
I really like your work!!!

View attachment 1005713
Hi all.
Great picture, but yes, please do post thumbnails.
To save our site-owner having to pay for excess usage,
to save members with slow or expensive connections their time or money,
and so that only registered CF members can view them. :)
Madiosi

Thank you for launching this thread to showcase your distinctive manipulations, Astrospartus. One of my favourites among your early works is this one entitled, 'Femjoy 11396-014-Copie', which refers to the Femjoy numbering of the original source from 'Droplets on my Skin'. The manipulation on the left is compared with the original, photographed exactly fourteen years ago today, on 21 May 2007. :)

Femjoy 11396-014-Copie by Astrospartus-cf-dromsk014.jpg

The picture is part of a sequence of aerial views taken by Valery Anzilov, shortly after 8 am, looking down onto the boulders at the base of Swan's Rock, near Simeiz on the Crimean Coast. The slender model lying on her back is Alice Kiss, consistently presented by Femjoy in the name, 'Ondine'.

The manipulation was published on DeviantArt seven years ago. When I reviewed it in the 'Crux Legend' thread in 2017, I mis-attributed the source to the similar 'Low Tide' series, photographed on the same day. I complimented Astrospartus on the skilful application of a slimy, wet look to Alice's skin, which is dripping off her arms and feet. This appears to have been created entirely by digital painting. I am still unable to identify something which looks like an aquatic sporran. Rather than modest attire, this is more likely to be some creature whose attentions she is receiving whilst spread out on her back in a state of ecstasy.

Whilst we can only speculate about its meaning, as a fantasy image it is probably unique among the large number of manipulations inspired by Alice, and at the time of publication it was unusual for avoiding the crux theme. Nice work, Astrospartus - we shall look forward to seeing more! :D

Back
Top Bottom