Back To The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wondered why folk were excited about Quo Vadis - I only remember the film we were shown at school to make good Christians of us. Even that Hollywood version was probably heavily cut for us kids to watch - this Polish one's got great lion-feedings, cruxings, burnings - but Peter Ustinov was better, indeed brilliant, as Nero!
Can't see that video anymore :( :BangHead:
I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the juicy bits lying about ,at all ??

Can't see that video anymore :( :BangHead:
I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the juicy bits lying about ,at all ??
In Quo Vadis 2001 there are many scenes of naked busty women, in different situations both to illustrate the sinfulness of Nero's parties but also short clips of the martyrs' breasts. In the video, you can find it on YouTube, there are scenes in which people are crucified and burned alive and parts of the dismembered body of the martyrs are shown; lions attacking and tearing people apart (pain and screaming censored) and people who are burned alive.
Even in the old version of 1951 there are scenes that could excite the fantasies, especially of the kids who saw him together with the priests and nuns to be educated in the Christian faith. When I was taken from the school to see the 1951 version I was 13 years old and I noticed that the young nun who accompanied us blushed in the face at the scene where the Colosseum was full of half-naked crucifixes.
I confess, I got excited. I met that nun about ten years later. She was no longer a nun and in bed I reminded her of the episode. She was fantastic and she confessed to me that she often dreamed of being a martyr and that the idea of ending up in the circus crucified naked excited her so much!
(sorry for my poor english)

Last edited:
That nipple peeking out of the matron's pink dress turns me on at the thought of licking and sucking those magnificent tits!
Yes, the varied expressions and gestures of the crowd, especially the young women, are wonderfully vivid - some like that fashionable bitch in the flimsy pink dress obviously hot with excitement and bubbling over with sex-juices, some others looking with more mixed feelings, even shocked and frightened, though still conscious of their arousal.

Golgotha.jpg

The lovers condemned to perish in the arena. Under the jeers of the guards and the crowd; excited like a dog, penetrate your female one last time and empty yourself into her wet pussy.
To then be torn from her, to see her being nailed and then being slapped on a cross erected in front of her.
A dream....

Scottish & Welsh Ladies at United Kingdom also United States she are daughters girls years old, age 22 to 33 at wood with some Spanish & Irlandese or Spanish - Irish Lassies Ladies we make blood body with bosoms and hands, hole with nails same cut with scissor the one contemporary year 2020 / 2022 previous 2011 the Greek & Armenian Ladies at wood.

Attachments

• downloadfile(53).jpg
    downloadfile(53).jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,418
Scottish & Welsh Ladies at United Kingdom also United States she are daughters girls years old, age 22 to 33 at wood with some Spanish & Irlandese or Spanish - Irish Lassies Ladies we make blood body with bosoms and hands, hole with nails same cut with scissor the one contemporary year 2020 / 2022 previous 2011 the Greek & Armenian Ladies at wood.
An excellent pic Country...but I still haven't a clue what you are talking about. I wish you would use a Google translator.

Yes, it's all Greek to me. Well, if it were Greek, I might understand it a bit better. :)
Would you like to send me the original text, @Country, and I (or others) might be able to help?

The picture is by 3DFranco - one of his finest, and that's saying a lot!

View attachment 1218389

The lovers condemned to perish in the arena. Under the jeers of the guards and the crowd; excited like a dog, penetrate your female one last time and empty yourself into her wet pussy.
To then be torn from her, to see her being nailed and then being slapped on a cross erected in front of her.
A dream....
Yes, or this could be the executioner raping the victim before he crucifies her, as a final indignity

Most excellent work!!

Back
Top Bottom