Barb Time Travels Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 515342 Wragg, we'd better not go fishing now and do something less striking. I have taken your loathometer and converted it into a new device. I hope you don't mind.
I am now testing it on Tree. View attachment 515341 Even while he's sleeping it gives alarming warnings. Perhaps he's having nightmares about us.
great... now he is reinventing the mood ring...:confused::mad::cool:

Later in the afternoon Barb hangs from her cross tiring quickly from the 57 hours she has already suffered on the cross. Her third day on the cross is much warmer than the first two and though Tree gives her as much water as she wants an IV hooked to a fire hose could not keep up with her dehydrating body.

Messa and Judith have long left. In a guest house of a billionaire Judith makes Messa apologize for her insolence at the cross.

les 006.jpg

Then she has Messa kneel before and says while she accepts Messa’s apology she must still be punished. She asks “What should it be, Messaline?”

Hesitantly Messa says “Perhaps you should whip me.”

Judith laughs and says “What, you expect me to work to pleasure you?”

“I meant to say ‘you should have me whipped’… by the groundskeeper.”

“That’s better but it is still not enough. I think I will have you nailed to the cross that Barbara Moore is on once she is done for three days. I’ll have them use square shanked spikes so you bleed. What do you think Messaline?”

“If that is what you deem necessary, Mistress” Messa replied with her face flush with fear.

les 121.jpg

“That’s better, Messa. And since we will start tomorrow I while have him use a flogger instead of a whip. I would hate to have my little jewel displayed on a cross with unsightly welts” Judith smiles. She goes to the phone and makes a call.

“Hello, RR… Yes, I want the hospitality tent and the caterers retained and make sure Tree has some square spikes… Chao, love you!”

phone 001.jpg

That afternoon the groundskeeper fastens Messa’s wrists above her head and entertains Judith by giving Messa the flogging she deserves.

whip 095.gif

Back on the hill it is late evening and Barb isn’t doing so well. Her lungs are beginning to aspirate as her strength ebbs. She was going to vomit the water mixed with stomach bile but due to her body stretched on the cross and her weakened state she begins to choke and inhales it. The coughing fit that follows does nothing to help and instead tears muscles in her chest.

crux 243 d.jpg

She watches the sun set sure that it is the last one she will see…

crux 021 b.jpg

Tree

It is almost 11 PM. In Barb’s first universe Tree shuffles into the electrical room. He opens the various panels and says ‘What the fuck’.

t 003 a.jpg

He walks into the control room where Ulrika announces his presence saying “I tried to keep him out but he has a really big gun!”

Chancellor Wragg stands and says “Tree we are working with delicate electronics here and we don’t have much time and your smoking isn’t helping.”

“Get Barb and put her in the chair” Tree replies.

“She is in her rest period. We shouldn’t move her for another 4 hours” Repertor explains.

“Do I look like God? No, I didn’t think so. Listen, some cunt lasting two days on a cross is a fucking piece of cake. Two and a half days you’re down to 50/50 odds and it goes downhill fast from there. If her parallel universe is the same as here it was hotter than hell and if she ain’t dead she only has hours to go. I said ‘do it’. And next time something doesn’t work check the circuit breakers first” Tree snarls.

“Get her” Chancellor Wragg orders.

star trek 002.jpg

Barb is placed in the chair drooling as the strap her in.

m44.jpg

They tape on the sensors.

m43.jpg

The technicians do a final check…

m33.jpg

…and give the thumbs up.

The switch is thrown and she immediately lifts her head.

m39.jpg

She pissed on the chair and it runs down and splatters on the seat.

m34.jpg

She begins to froth from the mouth.

m41.jpg

Tree says “I think she is well done by now.”

The switch is opened and she looks around then whimpers “What have you done to me?”

m35.jpg

Meanwhile back in her parallel universe Barb opens her mouth to scream. Nothing comes out and her chin drops to the top of her chest.

crux 313 d.jpg

Tree doesn’t need to check… he knows she is dead…

Tree

crux 243 d.jpgBack on the hill it is late evening and Barb isn’t doing so well. Her lungs are beginning to aspirate as her strength ebbs. She was going to vomit the water mixed with stomach bile but due to her body stretched on the cross and her weakened state she begins to choke and inhales it. The coughing fit that follows does nothing to help and instead tears muscles in her chest.

Don't just stand there gawking Tree!!!!! Get me down. I am choking to death .....

4532f7405a03c9dcca1c036f85c0a197.jpg Well it was worth a try. Unfortunately nothing happened. He just lit a cigarette, took a swig of Seagram's and burped. What a guy.

crux 021 b.jpg So nothing left to do but enjoy my last sunset.

Wave after wave is breaking on the shore
Keeping the secrets of destiny
The sun goes down
I'm trembling with wrath and awe
Am I worthy such a sight
After all Wragg and Rep still might
Who am I to feel joy

Apologies to Conception

View attachment 515456Back on the hill it is late evening and Barb isn’t doing so well. Her lungs are beginning to aspirate as her strength ebbs. She was going to vomit the water mixed with stomach bile but due to her body stretched on the cross and her weakened state she begins to choke and inhales it. The coughing fit that follows does nothing to help and instead tears muscles in her chest.

Don't just stand there gawking Tree!!!!! Get me down. I am choking to death .....

View attachment 515459 Well it was worth a try. Unfortunately nothing happened. He just lit a cigarette, took a swig of Seagram's and burped. What a guy.

View attachment 515461 So nothing left to do but enjoy my last sunset.

Wave after wave is breaking on the shore
Keeping the secrets of destiny
The sun goes down
I'm trembling with wrath and awe
Am I worthy such a sight
After all Wragg and Rep still might
Who am I to feel joy

Apologies to Conception
Cross-posts...
So one Barb is saved but there is still the epilogue...
:confused::eek::doh:

Back
Top Bottom