Barb Time Travels To The Fall Of 1962

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stay on the story, kids, I have a PM thread anyone can join to discuss this...

Next chapter...

The preliminary hearing is not going well. This officer who has put up a better defense than this ‘Tree’ ever did (how do I remember him?) and yet the tribunal insists they will press forward with their prosecution of me as Russian spy. I am sure to face a firing squad or be hanged! I talk a deep breath and stand up and say “If I may speak on my own behalf, I am not a spy and my only ‘crime’ is that I had sex with a married president. I don’t think that adultery deserves a military court martial! Besides I am a US citizen and have a right to a trial of my peers.”

“You have no rights after charges are read” the grey-haired tribunal snapped “here or in a civilian court.”

“I have ‘Miranda rights’” I protest.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” he demands.

The ‘Miranda’ decision was not handed down from the US Supreme Court until 1966.

How do I know about that???

“I refuse to participate in this ‘kangaroo court’” I declare.

“It pleases me… we can try you ‘in absentia’” he replies.

court 234.jpg

I am sooooo fucked…

-Barb Moore

Tree

Stay on the story, kids, I have a PM thread anyone can join to discuss this...

Next chapter...

The preliminary hearing is not going well. This officer who has put up a better defense than this ‘Tree’ ever did (how do I remember him?) and yet the tribunal insists they will press forward with their prosecution of me as Russian spy. I am sure to face a firing squad or be hanged! I talk a deep breath and stand up and say “If I may speak on my own behalf, I am not a spy and my only ‘crime’ is that I had sex with a married president. I don’t think that adultery deserves a military court martial! Besides I am a US citizen and have a right to a trial of my peers.”

“You have no rights after charges are read” the grey-haired tribunal snapped “here or in a civilian court.”

“I have ‘Miranda rights’” I protest.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” he demands.

The ‘Miranda’ decision was not handed down from the US Supreme Court until 1966.

How do I know about that???

“I refuse to participate in this ‘kangaroo court’” I declare.

“It pleases me… we can try you ‘in absentia’” he replies.

View attachment 430021

I am sooooo fucked…

-Barb Moore

Tree

court 234.jpg Thank goodness. For once I am being tried in court fully clothed on a Tree thread. Thought I would never see the day.:rolleyes:

Yeah! How does she knows?
And by the way, who is that Lee Harvey Oswald guy, whose name is running through her head all the time?

Lee Harvey who? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lox!!!! I am in enough deep shit already! :confused:

Apparently you are not a subtle as you think.:oops::confused: If it helps, I did not think of the LHO implications until after Lox mentioned him. Do carry on.:cool::D:popcorn:
Too subtle perhaps, as it was rather the spur of the moment from my side. I imagine a lot things will go to Barb's head she cannot cope with : Rolling Thunder, Watergate, book depository, James Earl Ray, "Houston, the Eagle has landed", Ruby, Woodstock, Grass Knoll, Hippies, Peyton Place, Manlicher, USS Maddox, J.R. Ewing, Manson Family, Tet Offensive, Kent State Massacre, Zapruder, "Houston we've had a problem here....". Something bad is going to happen in Houston, Texas?

Too subtle perhaps, as it was rather the spur of the moment from my side. I imagine a lot things will go to Barb's head she cannot cope with : Rolling Thunder, Watergate, book depository, James Earl Ray, "Houston, the Eagle has landed", Ruby, Woodstock, Grass Knoll, Hippies, Peyton Place, Manlicher, USS Maddox, J.R. Ewing, Manson Family, Tet Offensive, Kent State Massacre, Zapruder, "Houston we've had a problem here....". Something bad is going to happen in Houston, Texas?
Yes, I'm sure "who shot J.R.?" is top of her mind. :D

I am brought into a VERY white room where I am left alone with my friend Ulrika who orders me to strip to my stockings and shoes. I comply but wonder I thought she was still my friend but as she ties my wrists painfully tight behind my back I begin to wonder and ask “What is going on? Why are you doing this to me? I thought we are friends!”

“I hope you think I still am Barb but trust me that we have to play this roll out if you don’t want to hang” she says. “I know it sounds crazy but Tree and I traveled back in in time in parallel universe and you time-traveled from 2016. Your only way out of this mess is if Tree can stall your execution and have you beamed back!”

“You are totally insane” I reply.

“Really? What happens to JFK in Dallas next month, Barb?” Ulrika asks.

“He is assassin…, NO, that cannot happen! It cannot! We have to stop it” I cry.

“We can’t… we time-travel but we can’t change the sands of time. Your only hope is that Tree can stall your execution long enough to bring you back to 2016” Ulrika says.

“What about you? Won’t they take you as a conspirator of me” I ask.

“No, Barb, to them I am a figment of Admi’s imagination” she replies.

“What are you doing now” I ask.

h2- last prep a.jpg

“I am getting you ready for him” Ulrika replies.

“Him?” I ask. “Who is ‘him’- your friend Tree?”

“No, Barb, Jack- trust me Barb Tree is not only your friend but your only hope” Ulrika says. “Now bend forward and put neck in here.”

Don’t ask me why but I do. I feel her slide a pin behind the back of my neck locking me in. I say “I do not like what you are doing to me”.

“You will like the noose less. Be good, Barb and do what you are told to and try to live” Ulrika says as she pushes her finger first in my pussy then into my tight little greasing me! Goddamn, I will never get used to that!

h3- last prep DONE.jpg

“Ulrika, don’t do that to me!” I protest. “What the fuck is that that black thing?”

“It’s a butt plug.”

“What the hell is it for? Where does it go?” I ask.

“Where the hell do you think a butt plug would go, Barb?”

“OK, I know that but what is it for” I ask.

“In 2016 it will be considered a sex toy. Today I’m checking to see if you need a bigger one so you don’t shit when you are hanged” Ulrika says.

“I’ve only been charged! They have nothing on me!”

“If they didn’t before tonight they will before your trial” Ulrika says. I’m not feeling so well…

Then he walks in!

Damn, I am near naked, my neck is locked in this fucking thing, and I am staring at the president’s cock. He says “I’m the only one that can save your ass, Barb. Blindfold her, Ulrika!”

h6- temp A.jpg

“You are why I here” I boldly say as Ulrika ties the blindfold over my eyes…

“Perhaps… but consider your position and who can pardon you” he says. “Suck my cock, cunt!”

I can’t say I resisted… I want to live and my mind is filled with all sorts of crap about time travel, sex toys, and… yes, I did swallow…

h3b- last perp jpeg.jpg

…As much of it as I could at least.

I am still catching my breath when I feel him start to rum his cock through the cleft of my tight little. It wasn’t long before it was fully erect. I knew he was going to take me again and though I loathe the thought of it I won’t protest when he takes me. After all, he is the only one that can save me! What I wasn’t expecting was his fat member plunging into my tiny bottom! I squeal in pain as the long shaft rams my ass until his body slaps against my buns. As he rapes my bum he says “It’s not your day, Miss Moore. Figuratively you are fucked in the ass in court and now you are literally fucked in the ass! But look on the bright side, Barbara.”

h6- buggered A.jpg

“I fail to see - ow” I cry as my collarbones slam a the restraint around my neck as he rams his shaft home and pumps hot cum inside my bowels. “I fail to see a bright side.”

“Soon you’ll be with Marilyn Monroe” he says as he withdraws. He slaps my tight little as he leaves.

I hear Ulrika step behind me and feel the tip of the plug begin to spread my tight rosebud. I whimper “They can’t hang me. I… AUGH!”

h8- plugged DONE jpeg.jpg

“Marilyn didn’t believe they would kill her either, Barb. Guards will be by to get you soon.”

h7- buggered jpeg.jpg

I think I'm going to puke!!!

-Barbara Moore

Tree

After what seemed to be an eternity to prison matrons finally let me out of the damn thing that had captured my neck and kept me bent over for hours. I groan as I straighten up. They untie my wrists only to replace the ropes with handcuffs.

prison 063.jpg

I am led naked through the cell block of the decrepit prison with hundreds of men hollering lewd remarks at me.

prison 137 b.jpg

I could be at a Trump rally- whoever he is.

I am brought to the infirmary where I am weighed and photographed. I am not surprised about the pictures but ask about the weighing. One of the matrons says “We need to know how long a rope to use to hang you.”

“Have I already been convicted?” I ask.

prison 015 b.jpg

“No, but that is just a formality.”

Maybe I should have participated in my trial. I am placed in cell with absolutely no privacy. I ask the matron if she could help get the plug out of my tight little. She scowls saying “Pull it out yourself- I’m not touching that filthy thing!”

Fucking easier said than done… The damn plug hurt like hell going in but it is tapered from it point to the base that is fat and round. I almost pass out as I pull thing out. I barely toss it in the sink, turn, and drop my ass onto the toilet and explode from my major ass-reaming and presidential ‘cum’ enema with loud flatulence and loose stool!
prison 118.jpg

God, I hope no one heard until I hear ‘Tree’ say “Feeling better, Barb?”

“Go fuck yourself! Go away… I’ve enough people staring at me without you looking at me!” I shout.

“I’m your court-appointed civilian attorney. I’d have taken this case for free” he says.
barb and tree 002.jpg

“Yeah, and what are they paying you” I ask.

“Well, nothing… that is what pro bono means, Barb” he replies.

“I know what ‘pro bono’ means” I say to him. “Have you ever won a court case?”
barb 014 a.jpg

“Well, not a criminal one but there is always a first” he says.

I find little comfort in his reply. I ask “Should I have participated in my trial?”

“It wouldn’t make a damn bit of difference, Miss Moore” he says. “By the end of the week you are going to be hanged. I know this sounds crazy but your only hope is that I can stall your execution until midnight Thursday.”

“Do you become ‘Prince Charming’ and put the glass slipper on my foot then?”

“No. I know you don’t believe this crap but at 11:59 PM Thursday night I transport back to 2016. If you are hanged at midnight I get until 12:15 AM to transport you back. You ain’t going to like it but I will argue they can’t do a short drop and with any luck I’ll lose again. It won’t be ‘comfortable’ but you should be alive after fifteen minutes” he says.

“’Should be alive”… ‘comfortable’??? Are you fucking nuts? Have you and Ulrika been watching too much ‘Twilight Zone’? What is this ‘time travel’ crap you talk about? Are you both smoking ‘crack’?” I demand.

This ‘Tree’ reaches into his jacket and asks “You have heard of Marlboro cigarettes… Have you ever heard of Marlboro ‘Lights’?”

“Yeah. Sure I have” I reply.

“They weren’t around in 1962, Barb” Tree says.

My brain is frying…

“Your only hope is I can stall your execution until midnight Thursday and they don’t do a long drop” he says.

“And what happens if ‘Plan A and B’ doesn’t work” I ask.

“Then you die, Barbara” he says. He tosses me a blue and white pack of cigarettes that says ‘Madame Wu’ on it the throws me a Zippo lighter.

“I don’t smoke” I say.

“Give it a try… It won’t kill you before the rope does…”
prison 134.jpg

…and leaves me…

-Barbara

Tree

Last edited:
I am brought into a VERY white room where I am left alone with my friend Ulrika who orders me to strip to my stockings and shoes. I comply but wonder I thought she was still my friend but as she ties my wrists painfully tight behind my back I begin to wonder and ask “What is going on? Why are you doing this to me? I thought we are friends!”

“I hope you think I still am Barb but trust me that we have to play this roll out if you don’t want to hang” she says. “I know it sounds crazy but Tree and I traveled back in in time in parallel universe and you time-traveled from 2016. Your only way out of this mess is if Tree can stall your execution and have you beamed back!”

“You are totally insane” I reply.

“Really? What happens to JFK in Dallas next month, Barb?” Ulrika asks.

“He is assassin…, NO, that cannot happen! It cannot! We have to stop it” I cry.

“We can’t… we time-travel but we can’t change the sands of time. Your only hope is that Tree can stall your execution long enough to bring you back to 2016” Ulrika says.

“What about you? Won’t they take you as a conspirator of me” I ask.

“No, Barb, to them I am a figment of Admi’s imagination” she replies.

“What are you doing now” I ask.

View attachment 430204

“I am getting you ready for him” Ulrika replies.

“Him?” I ask. “Who is ‘him’- your friend Tree?”

“No, Barb, Jack- trust me Barb Tree is not only your friend but your only hope” Ulrika says. “Now bend forward and put neck in here.”

Don’t ask me why but I do. I feel her slide a pin behind the back of my neck locking me in. I say “I do not like what you are doing to me”.

“You will like the noose less. Be good, Barb and do what you are told to and try to live” Ulrika says as she pushes her finger first in my pussy then into my tight little greasing me! Goddamn, I will never get used to that!

View attachment 430205

“Ulrika, don’t do that to me!” I protest. “What the fuck is that that black thing?”

“It’s a butt plug.”

“What the hell is it for? Where does it go?” I ask.

“Where the hell do you think a butt plug would go, Barb?”

“OK, I know that but what is it for” I ask.

“In 2016 it will be considered a sex toy. Today I’m checking to see if you need a bigger one so you don’t shit when you are hanged” Ulrika says.

“I’ve only been charged! They have nothing on me!”

“If they didn’t before tonight they will before your trial” Ulrika says. I’m not feeling so well…

Then he walks in!

Damn, I am near naked, my neck is locked in this fucking thing, and I am staring at the president’s cock. He says “I’m the only one that can save your ass, Barb. Blindfold her, Ulrika!”

View attachment 430208

“You are why I here” I boldly say as Ulrika ties the blindfold over my eyes…

“Perhaps… but consider your position and who can pardon you” he says. “Suck my cock, cunt!”

I can’t say I resisted… I want to live and my mind is filled with all sorts of crap about time travel, sex toys, and… yes, I did swallow…

View attachment 430206

…As much of it as I could at least.

I am still catching my breath when I feel him start to rum his cock through the cleft of my tight little. It wasn’t long before it was fully erect. I knew he was going to take me again and though I loathe the thought of it I won’t protest when he takes me. After all, he is the only one that can save me! What I wasn’t expecting was his fat member plunging into my tiny bottom! I squeal in pain as the long shaft rams my ass until his body slaps against my buns. As he rapes my bum he says “It’s not your day, Miss Moore. Figuratively you are fucked in the ass in court and now you are literally fucked in the ass! But look on the bright side, Barbara.”

View attachment 430207

“I fail to see - ow” I cry as my collarbones slam a the restraint around my neck as he rams his shaft home and pumps hot cum inside my bowels. “I fail to see a bright side.”

“Soon you’ll be with Marilyn Monroe” he says as he withdraws. He slaps my tight little as he leaves.

I hear Ulrika step behind me and feel the tip of the plug begin to spread my tight rosebud. I whimper “They can’t hang me. I… AUGH!”

View attachment 430210

“Marilyn didn’t believe they would kill her either, Barb. Guards will be by to get you soon.”

View attachment 430209

I think I'm going to puke!!!

-Barbara Moore

Tree

h7- buggered jpeg.jpgThis one leaves me with just one question (in addition to a thoroughly violated tight little), what the fuck is that flower on the table for?

Nice original artwork and imaginative :rolleyes: dialogue, Tree!

I am led naked through the cell block of the decrepit prison with hundreds of men hollering lewd remarks at me.

prison 137 b.jpg I could be at a Trump rally- whoever he is.

Now just a darn minute here! I do know who he is. He tried to kiss me and pinch my tight little in an elevator back in 2005.

barb 014 a.jpg And I am not making that up.

View attachment 430285This one leaves me with just one question (in addition to a thoroughly violated tight little), what the fuck is that flower on the table for?

Nice original artwork and imaginative :rolleyes: dialogue, Tree!
The flower is to make you comfortable... would you preferred daisies???

View attachment 430287 I could be at a Trump rally- whoever he is.

Now just a darn minute here! I do know who he is. He tried to kiss me and pinch my tight little in an elevator back in 2005.

View attachment 430288 And I am not making that up.
I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation...

Damn I could for president!!!

View attachment 430285This one leaves me with just one question (in addition to a thoroughly violated tight little), what the fuck is that flower on the table for?
One can only assume that it's for the midget with the big cock to stand on...

The next day the Washington Times is pushed through bars of my cell. I look at the headline and read I have been convicted of high treason, espionage, and conspiracy to assassinate the president at the prosecutor has recommended the death penalty! I am so screwed! I hope this ‘Tree’s’ time-travel B.S. might have some legs.

The picture has me dressed rather demurely….
barb 031 a.jpg

…but what it doesn’t show is that I was wearing only a blouse. My ‘official’ mug shot is a tad more revealing!

barb mugshot.jpg

I go to Camp David and meet with Colonel Hangher. He seems perturbed I am that I even there. He says “You know we have irrefutable evidence that Miss Moore is guilty as hell.”

“You faked them all. She is a US citizen and should be tried by a jury of her peers” I say.

He passes me document and smugly says “I think you should see this.”

I look at the paper that is birth certificate that states Barbara Moore was born in Moscow as Barbara Morzivick. I look at the document and say “Your spooks should buy better glue… Your ‘cut and paste’ curled on the right side. Do you see the shadow?”

I toss him an envelope and say “Try these.”
tree god.jpg

Colonel Hangher looks at the documents and breaks into a sweat. He looks at me as he even feels the papers then asks “How did you do this?”

The papers show the colonel has not only spied for the USSR but he was born there! Tree smiles and says “It’s called ‘Photoshop’ and then I put the papers in a toaster-oven to age them.”

“What do want? You know I can’t acquit her. I’d be dead before the month is out!” Colonel Hangher says.

“I know that. I want four things. First she is only to be executed by hanging” I say.

“That’s not a problem. That was what we planned.”

“She is not hanged before 12:01 AM, Friday, November 2 (1962, remember) and not a second before.”

“OK, what else?”

“She weighs 115 pounds I hear.”

“She did a couple days ago. She’s not eating much so by then she might weigh only 110 at most.”

“Good. I don’t want her to be dropped more than four feet and you use this noose” I say as I hand him a duffle bag with a noose inside it.

He looks at the noose and tests the slip of the noose. With a raised eyebrow he notes “It’s thicker than necessary and it doesn’t slip very easily. I don’t care. We’ll use this. The drop length is problematic. Military guidelines require a person of her weight to be dropped eight feet nine inches. I could get…”

“They are guidelines- not rules. All you will get is a letter of reprimand at worst. You might get a medal for have this spy slowly strangle. Do we have a deal or do I send those documents to the New York Times, the Associated Press, the UPI, and the Crux Chronicle?”

“I hope she isn’t paying you much. I wouldn’t want you as my defense attorney” he says. He hands the envelope of faked documents to me and says “Alright, we’ll do it your way. I don’t get why you want your client to suffer when a long drop would kill her instantly.”

“Let’s say I hate commies more than I care about Miss Moore. And you can keep those; I have a better copy. Just remember you’ll be spending the rest of your life in the federal prison in Leavenworth, Kansas if you renege on any of it” I say as I get up and leave.

Later that afternoon Barbara Moore is handcuffed and brought before the tribunal.

“What’s going on?” I ask as my wrists are cuffed behind my tight little.

cuffs 2.jpg

“You have been convicted of treason, conspiracy to assassinate the president, and high treason. You’re going to your sentencing” The matron says to me.

“Um… don’t I get to wear something?” I protest “I have rights!”

“You lost your rights when you were convicted.”

I don’t feel any better when I get to the courtroom. Hanging on the wall is an old lithograph that has a brass plaque says ‘Confederate spy hanged’. I am put behind a half wall of bars unable to cover myself at all due to my wrists cuffed behind me. My attorney T. H. Tree walks up to me and says “I ain’t going to try to paint a pretty picture. There is no appeal of the tribunal’s conviction. You will be executed a week from Friday.”

My legs feel weak and I say “I just hope they can shoot straight.”

“You don’t have to worry about a firing squad. You are going to be hanged. The only hope you have is that can transport you back to 2016 before you die” he says to me.

“Look, if you have all this technology why can’t to just call and beam us out of here now?” I hiss in whisper. “That’s what they did in “Star Trek”!

“Barb, first that was fiction and second “Star Trek” won’t be on TV for four more years. Explain to me how you ‘remember’ something you couldn’t have seen in 1962!”

“I… can’t… really.”

“Trust me” he says “and accept your sentence. They know you have a sister. Bad things will happen to her.”

“She wasn’t born in 1962! What can they do to her?” I whisper.

“Unfortunately your genetics are so close she was transported back with you. J. Edgar is pissed the CIA scoped the FBI on you and are ready to arrest her as an accomplice of yours” I tell here.

“Christ, Tree, how do you make this up?” I ask. Before he can answer the tribunal is announced and Tree takes his seat at the defense table. Colonel Hangher sits in the middle and says “Miss Barbara Moore, you choose on your own free will not to participate in your court martial. I trust your attorney, Mr. T. H. Tree has informed you we have found guilty of all three charges- any one alone would demand the death penalty.”

court 235.jpg

“He has” I reply while struggling to keep my composure.

“Miss Moore It pains me to tell you that have been sentenced to death and will be executed at 12:01 AM, Friday, November 2, 1962. You will be hanged by the neck until dead and at the president’s request at the presidential retreat at Camp David, Maryland. Do you understand your sentence?”

“Yes sir I do and accept without protest” I reply as I struggle to keep my knees from buckling.

bar court.jpg

I certainly do understand- I am to be legally murdered for having an affair with the president and I can’t say a damn thing or my sister could be killed too! I am brought back to my cell where I have time to contemplate what just happened to me. I studied judicial executions at the University of the Virgin Martyrs while working on my PhD. Oh, God was Tree telling the truth about time travel?
prison 172.jpg

-the condemned Miss Barbara Moore

Tree

barb mugshot.jpg I refuse to smile. And I am pissed off that my story appears in that worthless lying rag The Washington Times! I think it deserves to appear in a decent newspaper with a little integrity, like the Washington Post. ;)

bar court.jpg That picture on the wall is not a confidence builder. Come to think of it, neither is the guy sitting in front of me.:confused:

prison 172.jpg Shit! I am so screwed. Why do these things always happen to me?:(

Really well written episode Tree! A lot of work went into that I am sure.

View attachment 430436 I refuse to smile. And I am pissed off that my story appears in that worthless lying rag The Washington Times! I think it deserves to appear in a decent newspaper with a little integrity, like the Washington Post. ;)

View attachment 430437 That picture on the wall is not a confidence builder. Come to think of it, neither is the guy sitting in front of me.:confused:

View attachment 430438 Shit! I am so screwed. Why do these things always happen to me?:(

Really well written episode Tree! A lot of work went into that I am sure.
Thanks Barb... my two index fingers' knuckles are shot!!!

Quite a ride, Tree, and some nice artwork to accompany the story.
1962, a good year, an interesting year :)

Barb, you are literally screwed here, and worse is to come.
But at least you went all the way with JFK :rolleyes:

How to escape?
I know a man, good at fixing problems, he may be able to work something out for you.
Cigarette_Smoking_Man_(1962).jpg

(the 1962 version of this man)
The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

Back
Top Bottom