Barbaria's Night

Go to CruxDreams.com
What the fuck is going on? I should be dead. I saw him shoot. My feet and shins are covered with dirt and grass. The girl on the ground is sobbing and being handcuffed by campus police. She too is covered with dirt and grass but no blood. Gunner is patrolling the base of the mound with the stock of his gun on his hip, a Sylvester Stallone belt of bullets crisscrossing his back and chest. The crowd is quiet but he wouldn’t have needed a megaphone if it were not as his voice booms over the stadium.

“I’m pretty pissed off right now! We all came out for a good time and watch these stupid bitches suffer and auction off their cunts for a final send-off. Another outburst like that and I will lay waste to all of you and send your mama and daddy the bill for the bullets I kill you with. Now do you little shits want to behave and have funor do you want to die?”

I am still confused as to what has just happened. Gunner walks up the mound towards me while down on the field the students chant ‘Party… party…’ and reload their drinks.

Gunner stands before me, the barrel of his gun still surrounded with wisps of smoke. I have to know so I ask. “Were you shooting blanks?”

“I never shoot blanks, bitch, from this gun (he looks down at his crotch) or that one.”

Most candidly I reply “I could use a few rounds from either; kill me or satisfy me, maybe both.”

“Tree has dibs on you Barbaria, so I doubt he’ll kill you. With a bit of luck he might satisfy you. Bull and I will flip a coin to see who gets the young Angela and Yupar’s cunt is up for auction.”

Yupar yelled something none of us understood but we doubt it was nice. I look at Gunner and ask why I wasn’t dead… I saw him shoot.

“First belt is jacketed. I just cut ditches to plant corn in. The rest is hollow point. If I’d have hit your cross with one of them we’d be setting you back up

“But I felt the pain” I cried.

“Sure you did, Barbaria. Your body and mind wanted you to roll into a little ball and dodge the bullets but you had a little issue with three spikes. You probably ripped up more inside your in that few seconds than you did the whole time you’ve been on the cross…”

t

What the fuck is going on? I should be dead. I saw him shoot. My feet and shins are covered with dirt and grass. The girl on the ground is sobbing and being handcuffed by campus police. She too is covered with dirt and grass but no blood. Gunner is patrolling the base of the mound with the stock of his gun on his hip, a Sylvester Stallone belt of bullets crisscrossing his back and chest. The crowd is quiet but he wouldn’t have needed a megaphone if it were not as his voice booms over the stadium.

“I’m pretty pissed off right now! We all came out for a good time and watch these stupid bitches suffer and auction off their cunts for a final send-off. Another outburst like that and I will lay waste to all of you and send your mama and daddy the bill for the bullets I kill you with. Now do you little shits want to behave and have funor do you want to die?”

I am still confused as to what has just happened. Gunner walks up the mound towards me while down on the field the students chant ‘Party… party…’ and reload their drinks.

Gunner stands before me, the barrel of his gun still surrounded with wisps of smoke. I have to know so I ask. “Were you shooting blanks?”

“I never shoot blanks, bitch, from this gun (he looks down at his crotch) or that one.”

Most candidly I reply “I could use a few rounds from either; kill me or satisfy me, maybe both.”

“Tree has dibs on you Barbaria, so I doubt he’ll kill you. With a bit of luck he might satisfy you. Bull and I will flip a coin to see who gets the young Angela and Yupar’s cunt is up for auction.”

Yupar yelled something none of us understood but we doubt it was nice. I look at Gunner and ask why I wasn’t dead… I saw him shoot.

“First belt is jacketed. I just cut ditches to plant corn in. The rest is hollow point. If I’d have hit your cross with one of them we’d be setting you back up

“But I felt the pain” I cried.

“Sure you did, Barbaria. Your body and mind wanted you to roll into a little ball and dodge the bullets but you had a little issue with three spikes. You probably ripped up more inside your in that few seconds than you did the whole time you’ve been on the cross…”

t

See. Everything I have been saying about Bull is true. Wonder what kind of gene pool is responsible for producing this maniac? Geese!

Barbaria, that was Gunner!!! (except for the coin-flip)

I think this crucifixion is taking its toll on the worthless wench...

t

It was well into the second night Yupar, Barbaria, and Angelahad spent crucified. Yupar was tiring but she kept taunting someone to be man enough to come up the mound and satisfy her. The hours working around the cornu had burned much energy and worse, even with the smooth-shanked spikes, every move she made kept clotting of her wounds minimized and she had lost a lot of blood.

Angela did not have to contend with the cornu but had been pretty active within the confines of the spikes as well. All three women had torn their bodies apart trying to find relief from the darts’ potions.

Angela looked over at Barbaria and asked “They really wouldn’t rape us while we are crucified, would they?”

“God, I pray they do” Barbaria hissed. “Don’t you have to come?”

“Yeah, but I’ve never come having sex with a guy” Angela replied.

“Welcome to the club” Yupar called across the mound “but I think I could come if a rodent crawled into my cunt…”

bar in 103.jpg

tree

Nice post. Equally nice pic. Eerie in the glare of the stadium lights.
“Yeah, but I’ve never come having sex with a guy” Angela replied.
“Welcome to the club” Yupar called across the mound “but I think I could come if a rodent crawled into my cunt…”
Glad you caught that. I was going to put it in the text and decided not to...

t
:rolleyes:
damned Tree another redhead? or is it the eerie in the glare of the lights?

Glad you caught that. I was going to put it in the text and decided not to...

t
:rolleyes:

What else have I got to do up here but shiver and cry? Not to mention hope the effects of that dart wears off soon. Maybe the lights are making me hallucinate, but like Admi, I thought I saw Angela's hair turn red!!!!

At midnight, due to local ordinance beer, wine, and liquor sales were suspended on campus. The bars and pubs off-campus stayed open until 3 am so the crowd thinned out quite a bit. Most of the vendors began dosing their barbeque pits putting a grey cloud of smoke over the stadium. The mound was lit by only one of the light standards that lined the field. The only other lights were from the few vendor stands that were cutting prices to move their already prepared stock and those lighting the way for those leaving the stadium.

At one AM three people approached the mound. More than seven hours after Jane shot women with the darts full of the potion the women were soon to get their release. Gunner won the coin toss with Bull and would do Angela. Tree had laid claim on Barbaria. When the winner of the auction to take Yupar stepped into the pool of light that lit the mound Yupar’s eyes first widened in fear then narrowed in anger. Parched as her throat was she hoarsely yelled “Don’t you touch me! Leave me alone; I don’t want or need you!”

crux pose 044 a.jpg

tree

While Gunner himself will not lay claim to the immense member Bull wields his was not far behind in length or girth. Angela howled as he hammered her sex and her wrists and feet twisted around the spikes that pinned her to her cross. She came more than a few times before he shot his load deeper inside her than her fingers could hope to reach.

Tree circled behind Barbaria and leaned the crate that his 1.75l bottles had been shipped in. He climbed up and began caressing Barbaria. In a husky voice caused by the lack of water, Barbaria asked “Haven’t we done this before?”

“Maybe on a different thread” Tree replied as he pulled her hair back off her shoulder and caressed her breast.

bar in 104.jpg

Yupar looked down at the person approaching her and hissed “Stay away; don’t touch me!”

“I have to…”

“It is a trap!”

“…and you are fine bait, my love” L’ilSiss purred.

crux comfort.jpg

“’Siss, You cannot do this! They will bring charges against you!”

“I… Yes… Probably!!! But let me die knowing I wasn’t the reason they did against you!”

“…and let me live knowing I offered you no comfort? I cannot, Yupar!”

yup an siss les -kissing-wallpapers.jpg

“Tree said I would be safe.”

“..and you trust him?!?!?!?”

“No, but I wanted you satisfied more than be safe…”

les 024.jpg

T

Tree’s word is gold… Watch out for Judge Admi and the Rodent…

Tree circled behind Barbaria and leaned the crate that his 1.75l bottles had been shipped in. He climbed up and began caressing Barbaria. In a husky voice caused by the lack of water, Barbaria asked “Haven’t we done this before?”

“Maybe on a different thread” Tree replied as he pulled her hair back off her shoulder and caressed her breast.

View attachment 96355

At least I didn't end up with Gunnar or Bull:eek:! I should be ever so thankful for that. Instead I get the guy who uses his spent liquor case to reach me. What a romantic move! Did we do this before love? I don't seem to remember. I think I was shot dead or something like that. Any way, while you are at it, would you mind scratching that awful itch on my back? That's it. Thanks! (Never let them think you actually like what they are doing).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom