BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com

“Ms. Whitaker! Wake up! We’ve arrived.”

“We have? Oh! What time is it, Officer Newman?” said Rose, rising from where she had been asleep, lying down on the back seat of the police cruiser, and looking out the window.

“Around 4:30 in the morning, ma’am.”

“Hey! What’s going on over there?”

“Where, ma’am?”

“Over there. See! That area over there, all lit up, with the police vans and all those people.”

Newman turned, stared out the car door window, and took his time before answering.

“I’m guessing, from the looks of it, that those vans are there because they’ve just delivered all those protesters arrested at yesterday’s riot. Looks like they arrested an awful lot of kids, doesn’t it?”

“It does. What do you suppose will happen to them here?”

“Rioting is a capital crime, as you already know, Ms. Whitaker. They’ll be thrown in cells, and then one by one they’ll be interrogated by FNPA investigators, who will try to find out who they are, what their role in the riot might have been, whether there were others involved who escaped arrest, whether there were others who had knowledge of the plan and may have put them up to it, and so on.”

“I see ...”

“I think you’re smart enough, Ms. Whitaker, to realize it’s that last one you need to worry about. If any of them identify you as involved in any way, that will be used against you.”

“These interrogations ... um ... how do they ... I mean, what if those kids refuse to cooperate?”

“I think you and I both know the answer to that. There are many effective ways to extract information.”

“You mean torture?”

“I think it’s time now to take you in, Ms. Whitaker.

“You didn’t answer my question!”

“It’s time now to take you in, Ms. Whitaker.” he replied, as he opened the car door and got out.

Moments later he was guiding Rose through the entrance to a cinder block building over which a sign read ‘FNPA Goose River Center, Special Investigations, Receiving’.

The woman at the front desk was well known to Newman, and greeted him with a warm smile.

“Hello Queenie!” he called out cheerfully as he steered Rose up to the desk.

“Top o-the-mornin’ to you Newman, and what have we got here?”

“Ms. Rose Whitaker, detained for questioning with regard to yesterday’s riot.”

“Ah, yes I see her file on my monitor. Your body cam video is there too. I’ll be passing all this on to the interrogators.”

“Splendid, who’s on tap to handle her case?”

“Ah, let me see ... right ... it’s Murphy and Spencer.”

“Okay, could have been worse for her ...”

“You might say. Jones and Hauptmann are off duty. Now, if you’ll kindly hand Ms. Whitaker over to me, I’ll take it from here. Oh, and If you’re thinking you might stick around, I hear they’ve got fresh pastry in at the canteen.”

“Right, sounds good.”

He couldn’t help but throw one last glance over his shoulder as he headed for the canteen. She was headed off in the other direction on Queenie’s arm, but before they disappeared from sight she looked back and offered him a weak smile.

Just another case, he chided to himself on the way to the canteen. But he couldn’t deny that he had developed a soft spot for her and wished her well.

Inside the canteen, he was warmly greeted by Murphy and Spencer, who waved him over to their table.

“Well, speak of the devil!” grinned Spencer.

“Who, me?”

“Yeah you! Murphy and I have just been reviewing the Whitaker case. We’ve read the digital transcript of your interview and Murphy’s got the body cam video here on his tablet.”

“And she’s quite the looker!” exclaimed Murphy, with a sly wink.

“Sure is!” agreed Spencer. “I don’t remember any teachers looking like her when I was in school! And she certainly fell for that line about how regulations require that you and your body camera be present even while she’s getting dressed, didn’t she!”

“Well, I ...

“And what an ass! My God, Newman! And a nice rack too. I nearly lost it when I saw that part where she tucked her tits into her bra,” enthused Murphy. “It’s a wonder you didn’t throw her down on that bed and fuck her brains out!”

“Alright, enough guys!” Newman pleaded, shaking his head. “Listen, kidding aside now, she’s pretty scared and not a bad person. So do me a favor and don’t be too hard on her today.”

“She’s gotten to you then,” said Spencer with a more serious and business-like expression on his face. “How deeply into this was she? Ringleader? Or just someone in the wrong place?”

“Truth be told, guys. I’m not sure, but I hope it’s the latter and she gets off with a little public JP.”

“Well, we’ll see, said Spencer, pushing back his chair and getting to his feet. “Time to sit down with her and see what she’ll give us. Want to sit in on this one, Newman?”

“No, I was up all night and I’m bushed. I’d just be in the way.”

“Right, here’s the key to my office. Go on in there and sack out. No one will disturb you there.”

“Thanks, Spencer.

Five hours later, Newman was awake and hungry. He left Spencer’s office and headed back to the canteen, where he bought a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

He was just finishing the sandwich when Spencer and Murphy turned up and joined him.

“Here’s your office key, Spencer. Thanks”

“No problem.”

“Well, tell me. How did it go with Whitaker.”

“She’s not giving anything up, Newman. Scared as hell, totally clammed up.”

“Have you had to get rough with her?”

“For the most part, no. They’ve started interrogating all those arrested protesters over in the other Unit this morning, and we kinda figured one of those kids would give her up if she was really involved, but so far no one over there is talking. So just before lunch we left her with something to think about.”

“Always a good tactic.”

“You want to go over and take a look, Newman? She’s in ‘Interrogation Room 3A’, and I left the door to the two-way mirror room open. Go take a gander. Maybe you can give us a tip or two on how to get her to talk after observing her.”

“Ok. Think I will,” agreed Newman, draining his coffee and leaving what was left of his sandwich on the table.

Five minutes later, after a quick exchange of pleasantries with Queenie, he was standing in front of the two-way mirror, staring at Rose.

Spencer and Murphy had certainly give her something to think about. They had left her suspended from the ceiling, strappado-style, arms pulled back and cuffed. And they had stripped her naked. Her flowered spring dress was draped over the back of a chair. Her bra and panties lay in the middle of the floor, her discarded sandals over against the wall.

They hadn’t yet suspended her to the point of any serious strain ... just enough to pull her arms uncomfortably back and upwards, forcing her to lean well forward and stand on her tippy toes.

As he watched, she rotated slowly around, tugging at her cuffed wrists high above her back, twisting and gyrating, in a vain attempt to find a more comfortable position. Her body was sheened with sweat, her hair matted, her face reddened with exertion. As was usually the case in these matters, Spencer and Murphy had turned the room temperature way up when they left the room.

Slowly rotating around, she presented him with her ass-side ... cheeks somewhat spread given her bent-over posture ... and his mind flashed back to when she bent over with her back to him to step into her panties back in her bedroom. Only this time he had a prolonged look, and a clear view of her cute little puckered asshole and the invitingly meaty lips and narrow slit of her pussy.

Then she came around, dancing on tiptoe, as she attempted to change her position again. He saw her turn her head towards the mirror as though she sensed she was being watched. He wondered how she could tell and if she suspected it was him as he admired the lovely shape of dangling breasts tipped by thick erect nipples.

“Nice to look at, huh?” said Murphy who had slipped into the room unnoticed.

“Absolutely. So .... what’s next for her?”

“Well, if I had my druthers, I’d fuck her from behind using both holes,” replied Murphy, “but pain is more likely to lead to results, so we’ll start by using an electro-prod on some of her most sensitive parts. Care to watch?”

TO BE CONTINUED
Mr Newman

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You've triggered my loathometer.

“Ms. Whitaker! Wake up! We’ve arrived.”

“We have? Oh! What time is it, Officer Newman?” said Rose, rising from where she had been asleep, lying down on the back seat of the police cruiser, and looking out the window.

“Around 4:30 in the morning, ma’am.”

“Hey! What’s going on over there?”

“Where, ma’am?”

“Over there. See! That area over there, all lit up, with the police vans and all those people.”

Newman turned, stared out the car door window, and took his time before answering.

“I’m guessing, from the looks of it, that those vans are there because they’ve just delivered all those protesters arrested at yesterday’s riot. Looks like they arrested an awful lot of kids, doesn’t it?”

“It does. What do you suppose will happen to them here?”

“Rioting is a capital crime, as you already know, Ms. Whitaker. They’ll be thrown in cells, and then one by one they’ll be interrogated by FNPA investigators, who will try to find out who they are, what their role in the riot might have been, whether there were others involved who escaped arrest, whether there were others who had knowledge of the plan and may have put them up to it, and so on.”

“I see ...”

“I think you’re smart enough, Ms. Whitaker, to realize it’s that last one you need to worry about. If any of them identify you as involved in any way, that will be used against you.”

“These interrogations ... um ... how do they ... I mean, what if those kids refuse to cooperate?”

“I think you and I both know the answer to that. There are many effective ways to extract information.”

“You mean torture?”

“I think it’s time now to take you in, Ms. Whitaker.

“You didn’t answer my question!”

“It’s time now to take you in, Ms. Whitaker.” he replied, as he opened the car door and got out.

Moments later he was guiding Rose through the entrance to a cinder block building over which a sign read ‘FNPA Goose River Center, Special Investigations, Receiving’.

The woman at the front desk was well known to Newman, and greeted him with a warm smile.

“Hello Queenie!” he called out cheerfully as he steered Rose up to the desk.

“Top o-the-mornin’ to you Newman, and what have we got here?”

“Ms. Rose Whitaker, detained for questioning with regard to yesterday’s riot.”

“Ah, yes I see her file on my monitor. Your body cam video is there too. I’ll be passing all this on to the interrogators.”

“Splendid, who’s on tap to handle her case?”

“Ah, let me see ... right ... it’s Murphy and Spencer.”

“Okay, could have been worse for her ...”

“You might say. Jones and Hauptmann are off duty. Now, if you’ll kindly hand Ms. Whitaker over to me, I’ll take it from here. Oh, and If you’re thinking you might stick around, I hear they’ve got fresh pastry in at the canteen.”

“Right, sounds good.”

He couldn’t help but throw one last glance over his shoulder as he headed for the canteen. She was headed off in the other direction on Queenie’s arm, but before they disappeared from sight she looked back and offered him a weak smile.

Just another case, he chided to himself on the way to the canteen. But he couldn’t deny that he had developed a soft spot for her and wished her well.

Inside the canteen, he was warmly greeted by Murphy and Spencer, who waved him over to their table.

“Well, speak of the devil!” grinned Spencer.

“Who, me?”

“Yeah you! Murphy and I have just been reviewing the Whitaker case. We’ve read the digital transcript of your interview and Murphy’s got the body cam video here on his tablet.”

“And she’s quite the looker!” exclaimed Murphy, with a sly wink.

“Sure is!” agreed Spencer. “I don’t remember any teachers looking like her when I was in school! And she certainly fell for that line about how regulations require that you and your body camera be present even while she’s getting dressed, didn’t she!”

“Well, I ...

“And what an ass! My God, Newman! And a nice rack too. I nearly lost it when I saw that part where she tucked her tits into her bra,” enthused Murphy. “It’s a wonder you didn’t throw her down on that bed and fuck her brains out!”

“Alright, enough guys!” Newman pleaded, shaking his head. “Listen, kidding aside now, she’s pretty scared and not a bad person. So do me a favor and don’t be too hard on her today.”

“She’s gotten to you then,” said Spencer with a more serious and business-like expression on his face. “How deeply into this was she? Ringleader? Or just someone in the wrong place?”

“Truth be told, guys. I’m not sure, but I hope it’s the latter and she gets off with a little public JP.”

“Well, we’ll see, said Spencer, pushing back his chair and getting to his feet. “Time to sit down with her and see what she’ll give us. Want to sit in on this one, Newman?”

“No, I was up all night and I’m bushed. I’d just be in the way.”

“Right, here’s the key to my office. Go on in there and sack out. No one will disturb you there.”

“Thanks, Spencer.

Five hours later, Newman was awake and hungry. He left Spencer’s office and headed back to the canteen, where he bought a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

He was just finishing the sandwich when Spencer and Murphy turned up and joined him.

“Here’s your office key, Spencer. Thanks”

“No problem.”

“Well, tell me. How did it go with Whitaker.”

“She’s not giving anything up, Newman. Scared as hell, totally clammed up.”

“Have you had to get rough with her?”

“For the most part, no. They’ve started interrogating all those arrested protesters over in the other Unit this morning, and we kinda figured one of those kids would give her up if she was really involved, but so far no one over there is talking. So just before lunch we left her with something to think about.”

“Always a good tactic.”

“You want to go over and take a look, Newman? She’s in ‘Interrogation Room 3A’, and I left the door to the two-way mirror room open. Go take a gander. Maybe you can give us a tip or two on how to get her to talk after observing her.”

“Ok. Think I will,” agreed Newman, draining his coffee and leaving what was left of his sandwich on the table.

Five minutes later, after a quick exchange of pleasantries with Queenie, he was standing in front of the two-way mirror, staring at Rose.

Spencer and Murphy had certainly give her something to think about. They had left her suspended from the ceiling, strappado-style, arms pulled back and cuffed. And they had stripped her naked. Her flowered spring dress was draped over the back of a chair. Her bra and panties lay in the middle of the floor, her discarded sandals over against the wall.

They hadn’t yet suspended her to the point of any serious strain ... just enough to pull her arms uncomfortably back and upwards, forcing her to lean well forward and stand on her tippy toes.

As he watched, she rotated slowly around, tugging at her cuffed wrists high above her back, twisting and gyrating, in a vain attempt to find a more comfortable position. Her body was sheened with sweat, her hair matted, her face reddened with exertion. As was usually the case in these matters, Spencer and Murphy had turned the room temperature way up when they left the room.

Slowly rotating around, she presented him with her ass-side ... cheeks somewhat spread given her bent-over posture ... and his mind flashed back to when she bent over with her back to him to step into her panties back in her bedroom. Only this time he had a prolonged look, and a clear view of her cute little puckered asshole and the invitingly meaty lips and narrow slit of her pussy.

Then she came around, dancing on tiptoe, as she attempted to change her position again. He saw her turn her head towards the mirror as though she sensed she was being watched. He wondered how she could tell and if she suspected it was him as he admired the lovely shape of dangling breasts tipped by thick erect nipples.

“Nice to look at, huh?” said Murphy who had slipped into the room unnoticed.

“Absolutely. So .... what’s next for her?”

“Well, if I had my druthers, I’d fuck her from behind using both holes,” replied Murphy, “but inflicting pain is more likely to lead to results, so we’ll start by using an electro-prod on some of her most sensitive parts. Care to watch?”

TO BE CONTINUED

Attachments

• 123frgt-p-.jpg
    123frgt-p-.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 87
On this topic

Two cannibals stumble on a body in the woods and immediately dig in from either end. One shouts in joy “I’m having a ball!” The other replies, “Boy, you eat fast!”
A man shipwrecked on a desert island eventually endears himself to the natives and they decide to admit him to the tribe. The chief explains that he must first pass an initiation test. The man is taken to a remote beach on which there are three huts. The chief explains that in the first hut there is a bowl of blood which must be drunk down in one, in the second hut there is a young gorilla whom he must wrestle and defeat and in the third hut there is a young virgin who must be deflowered.
The man enters the first hut and quickly drinks the blood. He then enters the second hut and is in there for some time, with some terrible grunts and screams being heard before he staggers out torn and bleeding, totters up to the chief and says "Now where`s this virgin I have to wrestle"

Last edited:
A man shipwrecked on a desert island eventually endears himself to the natives and they decide to admit him to the tribe. The chief explains that he must first pass an initiation test. The man is taken to a remote beach on which there are three huts. The chief explains that in the first hut there is a bowl o blood which must be drunk down in one, in the second hut there is a young gorilla whom he must wrestle and defeat and in the third hut there is a young virgin who must be deflowered.
The man enters the first hut and quickly drinks the blood. He then enters the second hut and is in there for some time, with some terrible grunts and screams being heard before he staggers out torn and bleeding, totters up to the chief and says "Now where`s this virgin I have to wrestle"
384FC757-5717-42A0-85C4-FD6BF42272C6.jpeg

Cindy was rudely awakened by the sound of police batons banging against cell bars, as the jailers worked their way along the row of cells in which she and the other arrested protesters had spent what little was left of the night. Clearly they were to be given no rest. The terrors of the interrogations were about to begin.

Of those terrors she had been warned. Soon after arrival, she had been crammed into a cell, along with a dozen or so others. Paul Montague, one of the Hamilton graduates who had been a leader of the protest, had gathered Cindy and the other cellmates around him and told them in hushed tones what that morning might have in store for them.

He warned ... pleaded actually ... for everyone to resist. “Don’t give in,” he said, “don’t mention anyone’s name, keep repeating over and over again that you were exercising your right of free speech! Do this no matter what they threaten you with or do to you!”

But under questioning Paul was forced to admit that the interrogators could, in fact, do quite a lot ... including the use of torture methods ... because the State, in its infinite wisdom, had endowed the FNPA and the police with extraordinary statutory power to do whatever they pleased with those in their custody.

The jailers returned, opened their cell and ordered everyone out. Cindy fell in line with the others and their group was marched from the cell block to another wing of the building, in which the interrogators did their work.

They apparently had arrived early, for they were informed on arrival that they would have to wait their turn ... the interrogators having not yet finished with the last lot. So she and her cellmates were backed up against the corridor wall, and ordered to raise their arms so that their cuffed wrists could be attached to a long row of iron rings set high in the wall.

But that was clearly all a lie and a set up. As she waited, topless and arms-over-head, the sounds emanating from within the interrogation rooms directly across the way ... an unnerving mixture of shouts, thumps, crashes, screams, curses, and wailing ... left little doubt about what was going on behind closed doors and what horrors might be in store for those waiting their turn outside.

Earlier, Cindy had seen her friend, Paige, taken, along with the others from the cell adjoining hers. And she was almost certain now that the shrill cries of pain coming from behind one of the doors were none other than Paige’s.

And while she waited helplessly for the moment she would be taken into one of those interrogation rooms, Cindy rued the day that her good friend, Barb Moore, had convinced she and Paige to take Ms. Whitaker’s elective course on the emancipated American woman, and to become members of the after school study group, supervised by Ms. Whitaker, on civil rights and free speech. For it was in that very group that the plan to protest news of Barb’s selection for the annual cull was hatched ... a plan that had ended in bloodshed, arrest for the protesters, and for her present predicament.

It was not a matter of blaming Barb for what happened, for Cindy loved her dear friend Barb ... loved her in ways, as a matter of fact, that she had never revealed to Barb or to anyone else. She would do anything for Barb, and anything for their mutual friend, Paige ... hence her present dilemma. For to tell the truth, she had never felt that she had much interest in Ms. Whitaker and all her naively idealistic ideas about women’s rights. She had only become involved to please Barb.

After what seemed forever, but was probably only a few minutes, the doors to the interrogation rooms were flung open ... signaling the completion of the morning’s first sessions. Cindy and the others watched helplessly and with a growing sense of despair as the beaten and bloodied subjects of those sessions spilled into the hallway to be whisked away.

Among them was poor Paige, who on being literally booted from an interrogation room and collected by two matrons, looked up at Cindy ... with two swollen and blackened eyes ... and shook her head dolefully. Cindy watched, a lump rising in her throat, as her friend’s battered nude body was dragged down the hallway.

Rose’s arms and back ached. The physical stress of hanging naked with arms stretched high behind her back was taking its toll. She didn’t know how much time had passed since her two interrogators, who identified themselves as Spencer and Murphy, had left her hanging in this torturously awkward position while they went for lunch, but it was fast seeming like an eternity.

Her morning session with the two officers had started out amiably enough. They both seemed kind, offering her a chair, a bottle of water and a couple of granola bars. The questions they posed at first, were not unlike those that Newman had asked in her apartment before she was detained.

But after awhile they began to dig deeper, asking pointed and leading questions about the potentially inflammatory things she taught her impressionable students in her course on the emancipated American woman, and whether she had, in fact, personally recommended civil disobedience to the student members of her extramural study group.

Fearing where such lines of questioning were leading, she began stonewalling, repeatedly saying “I really can’t answer that” to each new question.

At that point her interrogation morphed into a good-cop-bad-cop routine, with Spencer who seemed the more affable of the two offering kind assurances of understanding while Murphy became belligerent and rude ... culminating in him accusing her of attempting to seduce Officer Newman by luring him into her apartment bedroom and cavorting about nakedly right in front of him!

She reacted to that preposterous allegation angrily and had to be restrained by both men, who chose that moment to stand her up, strip her of her clothing and string her up, saying as they left for lunch that she had better think long and hard about how she would comport herself on their return.

Self pity invaded her thoughts as she attempted once again to find a position that relieved at least some of the extreme discomfort she was feeling. Scrabbling for leverage with her toes, she only succeeded in turning herself around a full 360 degrees, without finding any relief for her suffering. She simply couldn’t understand how things could have gone so terribly wrong ... how had she ended up in this predicament? Perhaps she shouldn’t have been so encouraging when the students talked with such idealistic enthusiasm of some day protesting to make a difference?

And, as she passed ... once again in her circumnavigation of the center of the room ... the mirror on the far wall, she wondered who might be looking through it. She had figured from the beginning that it was undoubtedly one of those mirrors through which people in an adjoining space could observe what was happening without being seen.

Was Newman there? Somehow she sensed he just might be. In her mind he seemed more of a decent type than either Spencer or Murphy ... especially Murphy!

And then the door to the room opened, and through it strode Murphy ... alone!

“Well, well ... look at you, Ms. Whitaker ... or ... let’s see ... it’s Rose, isn’t it? May I call you Rose? Such a pretty, name ... pretty like yourself, Rose ... lovely like you,” he said huskily as he he cupped and mashed each of her hanging breasts, in turn, up against her chest, and let them fall ... delighting In watching them bounce and wobble.

“Stop it!” she screamed.

“Why should I Rose? Don’t you realize I can do whatever I please to you. I could whip your sweet ass for instance. Or maybe apply electric shocks to your girly parts. Anything I please, to make you talk!

“Please, no. I’ve already told you everything.”

“And you know what, Rose? There’s nothing to stop me from fucking you right now if I wanted to do that ... nothing at all, Rose ... as a matter of fact, seen as we’re alone in here together, maybe I will just do that, Rose. Which hole would you prefer?”

“Oh, God .... nooooo!”

“Which hole, Rose?” he persisted, taking out his hardened member and waving it in front of her face.

“Nooooo ... please ... where is Spencer, where is Newman?”

“I don’t know Rose. Do you like the size of this? It’s very big and hard, yes? Where do you think you’d like me to put it? Why do you keep glancing at that mirror? Do you think maybe they’re watching us from behind it? One never knows does one, Rose?”

“Please!”

“You know, Rose, since you can’t choose, I’ll have to decide for you. I think I’d like to take you from behind, right up your sweet cunt!”

For the sows of Unit 2-2 the day began before dawn when the barrack lights flashed on.

Awakened, Barb raised her head, rolled to the side of her bunk and looked down. Sue’s eyes were still closed. Kristin was out of bed doing sit-ups on the floor.

“Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader,” muttered Barb, flopping over on her back and pulling her blanket over her head.

Minutes later the guards came through, ordering everyone up and out for morning roll call, after which wrist shackles were removed and they were lectured on what life would be like and what was expected of them in the days remaining before they would meet their end rotating on a spit.

A calendar was promised in the coming days that would pinpoint the scheduled roasting dates for specific ranges of ID numbers. Although shackles were no longer necessary for those who behaved, everyone was to retain their collars and ID number discs. Misbehavior of all kinds, they were sternly informed, would be be severely punished.

They were also told the daily routine would include specific meal times, work hours, leisure as well as exercise times. Everyone would be assigned to work details in the meat processing industry at Goose River Center, that is ... until their roasting date in the pits rolled around.

Dismissal for breakfast followed. Everyone was given the day off. Compulsory guided group tours of the roasting pits, over the course of the day, were assigned to all units.

Barb, Sue, Kristin and the three Grainger girls soon found themselves waiting in line for breakfast.

“Hope the food here is good,” chirped Kristen enthusiastically.

“Sure. A little extra fat might make those teeny boobs of yours roast better,” snapped Barb sarcastically.

“Same could be said for your flat butt!” retorted Kristin.

“Okay, don’t start, you two! We’re going to have to stick together ... you, me, and our Grainger friends, if my plan to save our skins is going to work,” said Sue nodding inclusively to the three girls standing behind Kristin.

“What plan is that?” asked the first of the Graingers.

“What’s your name, hun?” said Sue.

“Meg. Short for Megan.”

“Well Meg, I’m working on it and I’ll let you know soon as it’s ready.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Cindy rued the day that her good friend, Barb Moore, had convinced she and Paige to take Ms. Whitaker’s elective course on the emancipated American woman, and to become members of the after school study group, supervised by Ms. Whitaker, on civil rights and free speech.
As I said before, a stupid course.
For to tell the truth, she had never felt that she had much interest in Ms. Whitaker and all her naively idealistic ideas about women’s rights
True of most of these empty-headed bimbo protestors, I expect.

Lord, Barbara! What an intense chapter. Just when the fate of one victim becomes unbearable, another begins to suffer! Love it.

Cindy was rudely awakened by the sound of police batons banging against cell bars, as the jailers worked their way along the row of cells in which she and the other arrested protesters had spent what little was left of the night. Clearly they were to be given no rest. The terrors of the interrogations were about to begin.

Of those terrors she had been warned. Soon after arrival, she had been crammed into a cell, along with a dozen or so others. Paul Montague, one of the Hamilton graduates who had been a leader of the protest, had gathered Cindy and the other cellmates around him and told them in hushed tones what that morning might have in store for them.

He warned ... pleaded actually ... for everyone to resist. “Don’t give in,” he said, “don’t mention anyone’s name, keep repeating over and over again that you were exercising your right of free speech! Do this no matter what they threaten you with or do to you!”

But under questioning Paul was forced to admit that the interrogators could, in fact, do quite a lot ... including the use of torture methods ... because the State, in its infinite wisdom, had endowed the FNPA and the police with extraordinary statutory power to do whatever they pleased with those in their custody.

The jailers returned, opened their cell and ordered everyone out. Cindy fell in line with the others and their group was marched from the cell block to another wing of the building, in which the interrogators did their work.

They apparently had arrived early, for they were informed on arrival that they would have to wait their turn ... the interrogators having not yet finished with the last lot. So she and her cellmates were backed up against the corridor wall, and ordered to raise their arms so that their cuffed wrists could be attached to a long row of iron rings set high in the wall.

But that was clearly all a lie and a set up. As she waited, topless and arms-over-head, the sounds emanating from within the interrogation rooms directly across the way ... an unnerving mixture of shouts, thumps, crashes, screams, curses, and wailing ... left little doubt about what was going on behind closed doors and what horrors might be in store for those waiting their turn outside.

Earlier, Cindy had seen her friend, Paige, taken, along with the others from the cell adjoining hers. And she was almost certain now that the shrill cries of pain coming from behind one of the doors were none other than Paige’s.

And while she waited helplessly for the moment she would be taken into one of those interrogation rooms, Cindy rued the day that her good friend, Barb Moore, had convinced she and Paige to take Ms. Whitaker’s elective course on the emancipated American woman, and to become members of the after school study group, supervised by Ms. Whitaker, on civil rights and free speech. For it was in that very group that the plan to protest news of Barb’s selection for the annual cull was hatched ... a plan that had ended in bloodshed, arrest for the protesters, and for her present predicament.

It was not a matter of blaming Barb for what happened, for Cindy loved her dear friend Barb ... loved her in ways, as a matter of fact, that she had never revealed to Barb or to anyone else. She would do anything for Barb, and anything for their mutual friend, Paige ... hence her present dilemma. For to tell the truth, she had never felt that she had much interest in Ms. Whitaker and all her naively idealistic ideas about women’s rights. She had only become involved to please Barb.

After what seemed forever, but was probably only a few minutes, the doors to the interrogation rooms were flung open ... signaling the completion of the morning’s first sessions. Cindy and the others watched helplessly and with a growing sense of despair as the beaten and bloodied subjects of those sessions spilled into the hallway to be whisked away.

Among them was poor Paige, who on being literally booted from an interrogation room and collected by two matrons, looked up at Cindy ... with two swollen and blackened eyes ... and shook her head dolefully. Cindy watched, a lump rising in her throat, as her friend’s battered nude body was dragged down the hallway.

Rose’s arms and back ached. The physical stress of hanging naked with arms stretched high behind her back was taking its toll. She didn’t know how much time had passed since her two interrogators, who identified themselves as Spencer and Murphy, had left her hanging in this torturously awkward position while they went for lunch, but it was fast seeming like an eternity.

Her morning session with the two officers had started out amiably enough. They both seemed kind, offering her a chair, a bottle of water and a couple of granola bars. The questions they posed at first, were not unlike those that Newman had asked in her apartment before she was detained.

But after awhile they began to dig deeper, asking pointed and leading questions about the potentially inflammatory things she taught her impressionable students in her course on the emancipated American woman, and whether she had, in fact, personally recommended civil disobedience to the student members of her extramural study group.

Fearing where such lines of questioning were leading, she began stonewalling, repeatedly saying “I really can’t answer that” to each new question.

At that point her interrogation morphed into a good-cop-bad-cop routine, with Spencer who seemed the more affable of the two offering kind assurances of understanding while Murphy became belligerent and rude ... culminating in him accusing her of attempting to seduce Officer Newman by luring him into her apartment bedroom and cavorting about nakedly right in front of him!

She reacted to that preposterous allegation angrily and had to be restrained by both men, who chose that moment to stand her up, strip her of her clothing and string her up, saying as they left for lunch that she had better think long and hard about how she would comport herself on their return.

Self pity invaded her thoughts as she attempted once again to find a position that relieved at least some of the extreme discomfort she was feeling. Scrabbling for leverage with her toes, she only succeeded in turning herself around a full 360 degrees, without finding any relief for her suffering. She simply couldn’t understand how things could have gone so terribly wrong ... how had she ended up in this predicament? Perhaps she shouldn’t have been so encouraging when the students talked with such idealistic enthusiasm of some day protesting to make a difference?

And, as she passed ... once again in her circumnavigation of the center of the room ... the mirror on the far wall, she wondered who might be looking through it. She had figured from the beginning that it was undoubtedly one of those mirrors through which people in an adjoining space could observe what was happening without being seen.

Was Newman there? Somehow she sensed he just might be. In her mind he seemed more of a decent type than either Spencer or Murphy ... especially Murphy!

And then the door to the room opened, and through it strode Murphy ... alone!

“Well, well ... look at you, Ms. Whitaker ... or ... let’s see ... it’s Rose, isn’t it? May I call you Rose? Such a pretty, name ... pretty like yourself, Rose ... lovely like you,” he said huskily as he he cupped and mashed each of her hanging breasts, in turn, up against her chest, and let them fall ... delighting In watching them bounce and wobble.

“Stop it!” she screamed.

“Why should I Rose? Don’t you realize I can do whatever I please to you. I could whip your sweet ass for instance. Or maybe apply electric shocks to your girly parts. Anything I please, to make you talk!

“Please, no. I’ve already told you everything.”

“And you know what, Rose? There’s nothing to stop me from fucking you right now if I wanted to do that ... nothing at all, Rose ... as a matter of fact, seen as we’re alone in here together, maybe I will just do that, Rose. Which hole would you prefer?”

“Oh, God .... nooooo!”

“Which hole, Rose?” he persisted, taking out his hardened member and waving it in front of her face.

“Nooooo ... please ... where is Spencer, where is Newman?”

“I don’t know Rose. Do you like the size of this? It’s very big and hard, yes? Where do you think you’d like me to put it? Why do you keep glancing at that mirror? Do you think maybe they’re watching us from behind it? One never knows does one, Rose?”

“Please!”

“You know, Rose, since you can’t choose, I’ll have to decide for you. I think I’d like to take you from behind, right up your sweet cunt!”

For the sows of Unit 2-2 the day began before dawn when the barrack lights flashed on.

Awakened, Barb raised her head, rolled to the side of her bunk and looked down. Sue’s eyes were still closed. Kristin was out of bed doing sit-ups on the floor.

“Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader,” muttered Barb, flopping over on her back and pulling her blanket over her head.

Minutes later the guards came through, ordering everyone up and out for morning roll call, after which wrist shackles were removed and they were lectured on what life would be like and what was expected of them in the days remaining before they would meet their end rotating on a spit.

A calendar was promised in the coming days that would pinpoint the scheduled roasting dates for specific ranges of ID numbers. Although shackles were no longer necessary for those who behaved, everyone was to retain their collars and ID number discs. Misbehavior of all kinds, they were sternly informed, would be be severely punished.

They were also told the daily routine would include specific meal times, work hours, leisure as well as exercise times. Everyone would be assigned to work details in the meat processing industry at Goose River Center, that is ... until their roasting date in the pits rolled around.

Dismissal for breakfast followed. Everyone was given the day off. Compulsory guided group tours of the roasting pits, over the course of the day, were assigned to all units.

Barb, Sue, Kristin and the three Grainger girls soon found themselves waiting in line for breakfast.

“Sure. A little extra fat might make those teeny boobs of yours roast better,” snapped Barb sarcastically.

“Same could be said for your flat butt!” retorted Kristin.

“Okay, don’t start, you two! We’re going to have to stick together ... you, me, and our Grainger friends, if my plan to save our skins is going to work,” said Sue nodding inclusively to the three girls standing behind Kristin.

“What plan is that?” asked the first of the Graingers.

“What’s your name, hun?” said Sue.

“Sam. Short for Samantha.”

“Well Sam, I’m working on it and I’ll let you know soon as it’s ready.”

TO BE CONTINUED
Just when it seemed it couldn`t get any better, you have done it again.

;)
'Wisdom'!:mad: Like 'smart'!:mad: When the State starts using such language, you better draw your gun!:2guns:
If you don't wanna end up roasted!:flaming:

Compulsory guided group tours of the roasting pits, over the course of the day, were assigned to all units.
How empathic!:confused:

“Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader,” muttered Barb
Cheerleader meat = premium quality!:facepalm:

Says the food!:doh:

If you don't wanna end up roasted!
I have been immensely enjoying this story. But something has seemed familiar, disturbing. In the middle of the night I awoke suddenly and realized what it was!
Barb has stolen the whole plotline. Shame on you, Barb!:oops::span1:

I have been immensely enjoying this story. But something has seemed familiar, disturbing. In the middle of the night I awoke suddenly and realized what it was!
Barb has stolen the whole plotline. Shame on you, Barb!:oops::span1:
Possibly..but, if you remember, the plot of Chicken Run was entirely ripped off from (sorry I mean “an homage to”) The Great Escape...which was undoubtedly based on something else, and so on back to The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Barb’s version would probably be called The Epic of Girl-ga-flesh :facepalm::p

Possibly..but, if you remember, the plot of Chicken Run was entirely ripped off from (sorry I mean “an homage to”) The Great Escape...which was undoubtedly based on something else, and so on back to The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Barb’s version would probably be called The Epic of Girl-ga-flesh :facepalm::p
You have to hope that PrPr is not the trial judge, otherwise you won`t be sitting for a while!

I appear to be surrounded here on this thread by smart asses who are only interested in violence being done to my ass! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom