Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
After retiring from stripping, Lili started a line of mail-order lingerie called "Undie World of Lili St Cyr".
Lili-St-Cyr-Lingerie-Ad-1964.jpeg
This is referenced in the song "Don't Dream It, Be It" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show with the line "God bless Lili St Cyr."
It wasn't until I bought a book in the 80s about the making of the movie that I found out what that line meant.

Going back to the 1970s now and a personal favourite of mine. “Judi Bowker” when just 18 she starred in the BBC series “The Adventures of Black Beauty” and she played the character “Vicki Gordon,” a sweet innocent looking girl who was also rather prim and somewhat haughty. It was her playing this character that really appealed to me, she would have made the perfect victim for humiliation, forced sexual submission, flagellation and other assorted punishments. She later featured in the movie “Clash of the Titans” where she did the nude scene in the second picture and to my delight she displays a rather nice spankable bottom.

Judi Bowker-The Adventures of Black Beauty.jpg Judi Bowker-Clash of the Titans.jpg

Going back to the 1970s now and a personal favourite of mine. “Judi Bowker” when just 18 she starred in the BBC series “The Adventures of Black Beauty” and she played the character “Vicki Gordon,” a sweet innocent looking girl who was also rather prim and somewhat haughty. It was her playing this character that really appealed to me, she would have made the perfect victim for humiliation, forced sexual submission, flagellation and other assorted punishments. She later featured in the movie “Clash of the Titans” where she did the nude scene in the second picture and to my delight she displays a rather nice spankable bottom.

View attachment 1456099 View attachment 1456100
What a beauty! I can imagine those big blue eyes brimming with tears as she waits tied for a public flogging. It would be wonderful to see her tender back and ass marked.

Back
Top Bottom