Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
The gif went round several times before I started looking at her hair.... but it is incredibly realistic!
I'm with Wragg, it took a while to see the hair! But when I did (after several minutes of enjoying the other motion, I must say it is excellent!

Hello everybody,

Here's another test (close view) :
I'm enough satisfied with skin effect (sweat doesn't look like plastic specularity) but not completely with dynamic hair ...

what do you think ?
Your tests put to shame much other final work!!!

Thank you all :)

@Eulalia : in fact, this is actually a coloured render because the original animation file was, as usual, in color. I applied a contrast & saturation filter that reduced colors to reds & yellow because the original file colors were all hot ... the result appears near monochrome ;)

@mp5stab : the render time was not increased by dynamic hair but there was some time added for calculations.

I currently use 2 main softwares :
Poser for characters, animations, dynamic behaviors,
Vue Infinite for sceneries, lights, atmosphere and rendering.

Vue is not free ( far from that :confused: ) but very fast for rendering. This is the reason why I use advanced lights and features even for tests !
The tests I share here are all shortened and half-size due to size limitations for posting here ;)

Here's original size and quality for the detail view from under here

detailTest.jpg

Last edited:
Bartnel, I’ve been withholding comment because I can only echo what everybody else has already said, and I have an aversion to redundancy. But I will say my favorite details are not just the realistic locks and law of gravity abiding breasts.

I note that your CaveCrux tests show her labored, desperate breathing, and this talent-free type has no idea how difficult that is to do. But such is a major component of my kink, and one more step out of the uncanny valley.

All I can add is :clapping::very_hot::clapping:!!!
That POAG sequence is an ALL time classic !!

Again, something new :)
This summer was entirely used to make experiments and here's the very first attempt of something I promised to someone long ago ;) !

Again, I tried to set up dynamic long hair ( not an easy thing to do well ) :

View attachment 615095
Lovely....an X-Cross !! :)

Well ... it appears that Saint Eulalia was 12 years old when killed ... meaning she was nearly a child.
I'm sorry, but I ALWAYS refused to make characters who could be or even look like children.

Another rule for me (after having thought about it) : I don't want anymore to do works based on real people.

Also : if you want to order me some work (except about children), it is possible ... but not free ;)

About body shapes : everyone has his own taste ... I created a gallery on DeviantART 3 months ago. Here
It appears that one of the most successful girls I did is Elaine :

humiliated_by_bartnel-dchjz7s.jpg

handcuffed_by_bartnel-dcgzebl.jpg

Her body appears to be fully grown-up ...

... but the most amazing thing is that this character is based on DAZ Victoria3 which is a very old DAZ production.
There are some 3D problems with her, but easily hidden :cool: ... and this character is not too much computer memory-hungry !

Back
Top Bottom