Bastinado/ Falaka

Go to CruxDreams.com

Bizaruk

I am Brazilian and I speak Portuguese.

I can not speak, read or write English.

In these 2 years and 4 months that I am here in CF, my communication was made with the help of google translator, which also seems to no know well the English language.

Well what I'm saying is that I could not translate that his sentence in a way that makes sense.

So I did not answer your post.

Sorry.

Top Cat

Bizaruk

I am Brazilian and I speak Portuguese.

I can not speak, read or write English.

In these 2 years and 4 months that I am here in CF, my communication was made with the help of google translator, which also seems to no know well the English language.

Well what I'm saying is that I could not translate that his sentence in a way that makes sense.

So I did not answer your post.

Sorry.

Top Cat

I understand Top Cat. It was a rather silly attempt at a pun, my apologies for any confusion. I also translators, sometimes google, sometimes freetranslation.com but mostly I have IM translator as an add-on in my Firefox browser. Not understanding my feeble effort at humour (and anyway I made a mistake by putting bet instead of beat) is entirely my fault, not yours

I understand Top Cat. It was a rather silly attempt at a pun, my apologies for any confusion. I also translators, sometimes google, sometimes freetranslation.com but mostly I have IM translator as an add-on in my Firefox browser. Not understanding my feeble effort at humour (and anyway I made a mistake by putting bet instead of beat) is entirely my fault, not yours

bizaruk

Calm my friend, you do not need to apologize for anything. :)

The one to blame it's me not able to speak and read English. :doh:

The regulation of the CF is clear in this sense: The CF language is English. " :p

I is that I am stubborn and insisted on staying. :rolleyes:

I just wrote another post, only you know I do not know. :doh: :devil:

A hug. :D

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom