Bats

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beware of the little people everybody, they're so small u would'nt notice them but they're powers are strong!

Am I the only one who sees a lion peeping from the tree on the left? :confused:
...that's why I have the gun... Oh, you didn't think I'd shoot her, did you?

T

...Yes, I'm going to shoot her, Ulrika, but it's just a tranquilizer...

Beware of the little people everybody, they're so small u would'nt notice them but they're powers are strong!
and Irish too:D

sorry Ulrike Tree is a senior...................but what do you now naughty girl

Attachments

• ulrike what are you doing.jpg
    ulrike what are you doing.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 115
That's just overkill. Besides it will be all over too soon, and burning flesh will smell minging. :eek:
it happened in the colloseums too:cool:

and it is busy on the square............some have the nude trembling Connie stood next the cross reserved for her body.
Her friends are already nailed at their crossbeams and hoisted to the top. They screamed and writhe in agony.
The brass band plays, the mob is laughing and jeered and the drinks flowing from the beer pumps. It is cold and one of the executioners lit a stake.
Connie is afraid and tremble like a jelly. How long had she to go before the nails will be driven through her delicate wrists and in the beam laying now in front of her.....................Connie waiting for her turn on DevilDay in the Old City.jpg

in this way perhaps better?
that should b me.....hanging on cross(that cross)....miss JB :p i remember his song when i see it
next ones
admi...i like ur no 1 pic so much, tall girl on short cross...really struggling n my face type...if u dont mind..can u put more 1 or 2 of her pic...i really wana b on that cross like her..singh..

Back
Top Bottom