Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
my brother gave her ass a good reaming earlier on.
I’m trying to forget about that! Or at least imagine that it didn’t happen! :facepalm:

"Mm-Mm-Mm- Mmmmm-Mm" hummed Gretchen, in a parody of the Ride of The Valkyries.

"There`s nothing like the smell of fried pussy in the morning."
Good grief! Where did they find her? :confused:

After she had reluctantly signed her resignation letter, Barb was allowed to sleep on a bare matrass in the spare bedroom of Kramer`s quarters, with her left ankle shacked to the spartan iron bedframe. She had spent a restless night, realising that, in effect, her location would be unknown, even if eventually anybody thought to look for her, a disturbing thought indeed, almost as disturbing as the way Kramer had eyed her helpless nudity at her intake.
Normally, a self confident woman, Barbara had to admit that there was something extremely frightening about Kramer, the force with which she had applied that single lash of the strap, the ruthless efficiency with which she had used that field telephone set to quickly break her resolve, her impressive physique, an athletic six feet tall with toned musculature, but above all it was the steely merciless gaze of those cold grey eyes which caused Barb to have butterflies in her stomach.
Barb had been released from her shackle, allowed to wash and clean up in Kramer`s bathroom and also allowed to eat a small but healthy breakfast containing mainly fruit, but now, once again, she stood in front of her nemesis, naked, legs widely spread, fingers laced behind her head and only too aware of her growing arousal.
Kramer had her cell phone in hand and was taking pictures from every conceivable angle, she event bent and took a close up of the puffy, glistening labia and the prominent erect clitoris.

"Oh, please, no, you cant." Sobbed Barb, adding a belated, "Ma`am" on seeing the cold fury in Kramer`s cruel grey eyes.

"A foolish mistake, Moore, which would normally earn you a severe flogging, but I have something else in mind for you today. Stay where you are and don`t move a muscle until I return, unless you really want that flogging."

Kramer went into the adjoining room and Barb, whose nerves were jangling, listened to a series of sounds which she couldn`t interpret, but which she was sure didn`t augur well for her future. After what seemed an age, Kramer returned carrying a short length of rope and went behind Barb taking her arms down and binding them together, wrist to elbow, which pulled the shoulders back and thrust the breasts forward. She then led her prisoner next door which proved to be a very well equipped home gym, but what immediately caught Barb`s eye was the rolling road, currently motionless, but with a rope dangling above it secured to a stout hook in the ceiling.

"Come along Moore, step up."

When Barb obeyed, Kramer first attached a padded leather collar to her neck and secured this collar to the suspended rope, pulling it tight so that Barb`s heels barely touched the rubber road. Barb was fearful of the way this was developing, but Kramer was in no hurry, and rummaged through a box to return with two evil looking clover clamps which she lost no time in attaching to the tumescent nipples and two silver bells which she attached in turn to the clamps. While Barb found this process extremely painful, as her constant whimpering clearly testified, Kramer was in her element.

"You will appreciate Moore, that when the road starts to roll you will have to work hard to keep up or risk being throttled if you stop or stumble. Our investigations into your previous life indicate that you are reasonably athletic for a sedentary worker, well, we swill soon see."

Kramer then went and and sat in a comfortable chair took a remote controller from her pocket and set the rolling road into motion, slowly at first, to allow Barb to pick up the speed and balance herself, and finally at a moderately brisk pace. What a delightful vision, Kramer thought, this naked beauty desperate to keep up, with her arms tied behind her, having to swing her shoulders to maintain her balance her shapely breasts rocking from side to side and causing the bells to ring constantly.
Barb was under no illusions as to her predicament, she often used this form of exercise in the winter, but then the she enjoyed the benefit of stout trainers lycra shorts and a well designed, well fitting sports bra. With her hands tied behind her, naked, barefoot, and with these dreadful clamps biting into her tender nipples it was taking a great deal more effort to keep pace and stay upright. Just as she thought she had managed to establish a steady pace and was in no danger of falling, Kramer picked up the remote and turned it up two notches, the increased pace almost causing Barb to stumble and after a few minutes she repeated the process . Barb was now virtually sprinting, her beautiful body was glistening with sweat, her breasts hurt like hell and the incessant tinkling of the bells was driving her mad. Her muscles were filling with lactic acid and starting to burn, she knew she was approaching the point of collapse and she felt the collar start to choke as her feet stopped functioning and she stumbled.
Kramer immediately stopped the rolling road and Barb collapsed in a heap.
"On your feet, you lazy bitch."
With a great deal of difficulty, Barb managed to obey, and Kramer removed the collar and unbound her arms.

"Please take the clamps off my breasts."

"No, you are just a weak, oversexed little slut. The Warden tells me that you have some skill as a pussy licker, well, let`s see if she`s right."

TBC.

Last edited:
Gretchen Kramer stepped out of her smart, beautifully cut chinos and then her minute white thong,, to reveal a pubis shaved of all hair, apart from a small neatly trimmed blonde landing strip, which only served to emphasise the nudity of the fleshy outer labia and the clitoris concealed beneath its sheath. She sat down on a straight backed chair, and spread her legs wide, which had the effect of displaying the pink inner labia, and caused her quite large clitoris to escape from its confinement, it was obvious she was rapidly becoming aroused.

"Down here, on your knees, Moore, you know what you have to do."

Unfortunately, thought Barb, that was only too true. Why was it that she, who was normally so feisty and confident with the men in the office, was putty in the hands of Kramer and Joan Tree? In the presence of either of these implacable, cruel women, an icy knot formed in her stomach and she became aroused at the thought of what sexual cruelty and humiliation they would force her to undergo.

"What are you waiting for? I think you need a taste of the cane.?"

"No, Please Ma`am."
Barb sunk to her knees between Kramer`s spread legs, the bells still attached to her tortured nipples, jingling with her every movement, much to Kramer`s amusement. Kramer enjoyed having this beautiful woman submitting to her every whim. If Moore hadn`t realised she was a masochist before she arrived at Hicks, she must surely realise it now, and this was an environment where there was no shortage of cruel dominant women to exploit her vulnerability.

"Get to it, Moore, show me you skills."

Barb obediently dropped to her knees and buried her tongue into the wet yielding pussy which , surprisingly, she did not find too unpleasant an experience, Kramer obviously had a highly developed sense of personal hygene. Barb`s head bobbed up and down as she alternately licked and sucked her mistress` genitalia and the bells on her nipples tinkled musically. This went on until Kramer was finally satisfied and spent herself over the lovely face.

"Not bad, Moore. You`ve dodged the cane, but those clamps stay on your tits."

A couple of hours later, Kramer and Joan Tree met discuss what to do next.

"Did you get the photos I asked for, Gretchen?"

"I certainly did, plus a little bonus I`ll share later."

Kramer took out her cell phone and showed Joan the complete gallery of shots she had taken earlier, featuring a naked Barb in the classic `present`
pose, highlighting her beautiful, though somewhat distressed facial features and also her toned shapely body. Joan smirked at the close up of the erect clitoris and dripping vagina, and commented "That should interest our buyers."

"Wait until you see my little bonus."

Kramer then went to the video section of her phone and showed Joan the footage she had downloaded from the security camera system in her gym.

Joan drank in the frontal shot of the naked Moore`s attempts to keep up with the speed of the rolling road, the distressed expression on her face, the erotic gyrations of the full breasts, which bobbed and bounced as though each had a life of its own and particularly the motion and sound of the bells which were clamped to the slut`s nipples. God, that looked painful.

"That should put quite a few dollars on her price. Can you send me both the pics and the video, Gretchen? That`s really hot. I`d love to have the slut on that rolling road myself, I`d really make her sweat. However, I have managed to obtain a nice selection of postcards for her to sign, so can we get her into you office this time? Do you think we need to wire her up again?

"Who knows? Let`s find out."

Gretchen collected an apprehensive looking Barb, and instead of going to the office returned to her gym.

"Autograph time again Moore, the Warden here needs you to sign a few postcards, and if you hesitate, let me tell you that she is itching to see you repeat your performance on that rolling road, and this time we`ll work you `til you drop. Be a good girl, sign `em , and I`ll even take the clamps off your tits. If you don`t, then it`s back to my field telephone and you`ll be taking some really long distance calls."

Faced with these dreadful alternatives, and in her abject fear of the two harpies, Barb didn`t put up much resistance, doing what Joan required.

"Right, we`ve pampered her enough, Gretchen, it`s time she went into general population and started her sentence."

TBC>

Kramer enjoyed having this beautiful woman submitting to her every whim. If Moore hadn`t realised she was a masochist before she arrived at Hicks, she must surely realise it now,

I’m starting to believe it now :confused:

"Right, we`ve pampered her enough, Gretchen, it`s time she went into general population and started her sentence."

What? You’re telling me there’s Moore? Oh Shit! :facepalm:

Warden Joan Tree and Captain Gretchen Kramer were briefing Sergeant Molly Smith, the ex con Kramer had chosen to promote to Sergeant. Molly was a tough fifty year old, who from her muscular build, obviously pumped iron, and had a stare that exuded menace and literally proclaimed "I am an alpha female." Although in the presence of her two superiors she knew her place, and was suitably deferential, after all she had suddenly gained a regular pay check, albeit on minimum wage, three square meals a day, comfortable accommodation, and most importantly, power over a group of helpless women. She couldn`t believe her luck, there was no way she was going to risk losing this position, so she hung on Kramer`s every word.

"Congratulations on your appointment, Molly, we know that you are a recidivist, but no matter, we were suitably impressed with your stint as Barrack leader on your last stay here, you certainly know how to control a squad of prisoners and you are very proficient with a `starter`.
Now, we want you to take control of Barrack 3 from Sergeant Green, who is forced to leave for family reasons. We feel that discipline in Barrack 3 has not been as strict as it should be, and are relying on you to whip these women back into shape, literally, if necessary, and run a tight ship. Can you do that?"

"I certainly can, Ma`am, and I would like to thank you both for giving me this chance, I won`t let you down."

"Good. one more thing, do remember the pretty brunette who arrived at the same as you did?

"Moore ,the stuck up slut from Chicago with the see through blouse and no brassiere?

"One and the same, we`re assigning her to your Barrack, and we want you to take a personal interest in her, lean on her, in fact. However, for reasons that we choose not to explain, she is not to be permanently marked, but short of that she`s yours. By the way, Do the girls still run initiation ceremonies for selected victims these days? I`m sure they do. I will be delivering her to you in the shower block this evening. I know you will make sure that she is properly initiated. Thank you, Sergeant. Dismissed."

Molly Smith couldn`t believe her luck, at the Courthouse, when she first saw Moore, she had hoped that they would be assigned to the same Barrack block. Her instincts told her that that there was an air of vulnerability about the attractive brunette, and that she knew just how to exploit those doubts and fears in a newbie to prison life, but now, with her unexpected promotion, the Warden had given her virtually unlimited power over the woman, and she had every intention of taking advantage of that power. It may take a few days to break Moore if she couldn`t leave permanent marks, but she knew Judge Tree had given Moore 120 days, so there was no hurry. Her rendezvous with Moore in the shower block couldn`t come quickly enough for Sergeant Molly Smith. the only question was what should she set up for the initiation.

After Smith`s departure, Kramer asked Joan if her comment about having Moore back on the rolling road was serious.

"Never been more serious in my life."

"We have an hour before I deliver her to Smith, plenty of time for you to have her raise a healthy sweat.

"Let`s do it."

So it was that once again Barb found herself bound and collared standing on the rolling road, the clamps and bells still attached to her nipples, which by now had gone numb, but this time it was Joan in charge of the remote control, and she wasted no time in bringing the track up to maximum speed.
The Warden was in seventh heaven, seeing Moore struggle to maintain the breakneck pace, her breasts bouncing up and down and from side to side, the bells ringing incessantly, her beautiful body drenched in sweat and her face wracked with obvious pain. A cruel and erotic spectacle indeed.
After about thirty minutes, Barb collapsed exhausted and was released from her bondage.

"Please take the clamps off, Ma`am."

With a wolfish grin, Kramer obliged, knowing that the pain would be excruciating when the blood began circulating again through the bruised nubbins.
She wasn`t disappointed, as poor Barb`s reaction testified to just what a painful a process it was.
She then tossed Barb her thin uniform dress and shoes, ordering her to dress and be quick about it.
Barb was relieved not to be naked for the first time in several hours, but her relief soon diminished when the tight dress came into contact with her severely bruised nipples.
Kramer then ordered Barb to follow, and marched her over to the shower block.

"Here is your new charge, Sergeant Smith, she`s all yours."

As the Sergeant turned towards her, Barb was horrified. This was not right, it couldn`t be. It was the cruel looking prisoner who had cast such a leering, proprietary eye over her in the Court House.

TBC.

Last edited:
Barb continued to stare at the Sergeant, who, while she had removed the piercings from her eyebrows and septum, was certainly the same woman, there was no mistaking those menacing green eyes, which she was running over Barb like a wolf regarding a helpless kid tethered in the fold.
Barb found herself looking up three or four inches at this formidable woman, who filled her smart grey uniform to bursting, with what was obviously some serious muscle. With the more conservative clothing, the tattoos were not so obvious apart from on the powerful bare forearms and a striking depiction of a tiger`s head at the back of her left calf.
Molly for her part, although she had been at the opposite end of the line to Moore at the intake procedure, what she saw in front of her confirmed her initial impressions, here was a late thirty something, well preserved college type, with a body that was well toned, but still softly curved, and who it was apparent was shit scared of her, recognising the dominance that she knew she exuded. In fact, the ideal little fuck bunny.
Sergeant Smith politely thanked the Captain for delivering her prisoner and then turned to Barb,

"The other women have just finished showering, but look, your uniform is soaked with sweat and we need to to get you cleaned up, So strip it off."

Barb obediently removed her flimsy uniform and shoes and started to move towards the shower room.

"Not so fast, Moore, assume the `present` position and let me get a good look at you."

Again, Barb obeyed without question, and Molly carried out her appraisal of the naked, trembling prisoner, noting the bruised swollen nipples, which capped the delightful breasts and becoming aware of the first signs of Barb`s arousal, as she gently cupped the shaven pussy in her hard right hand.

She lent down slightly, and whispered quietly into Moore`s ear, "Horny for me, already." and then in her normal commanding voice, "Into the showers , Moore, quickly."

Barb scampered into the shower room to be confronted by a single shower from which a stream of patently very cold water was spraying. What was more disturbing were the two other naked prisoners standing either fide of it, one black and one latina, both heavily built mean looking women sporting tattoos and the odd piercings, and ominously carrying abrasive cleaning pads.

"It is important that you are properly cleaned after your exertions, Moore, and these ladies are here to help you. Make sure you clean her thoroughly, girls, under her armpits and tits, and pay particular attention to that dripping little snatch, make sure you get into every nook and cranny."

What followed, was both painful and humiliating for Barb, the two women easily controlled her, and carried out the Sergeant`s instructions to the letter, the black woman taking delight in hurting the already abused nipples, and the latina vigorously scrubbing the shaven pussy with her abrasive pad.
Molly Smith had originally intended to arm her cohorts with scrubbing brushes, but mindful of Kramer`s instructions about avoiding permanent marking, had finally decided to use the kitchen cleaning materials. It was a pity, she would have loved to seen what effect a scrubbing brush, or even a wire brush, would have achieved.
Two sets of eyes met, one set, soft, brown and doe like, the other set, hard green and merciless. All in all, Smith was satisfied with the results, Moore was now suitably chastened and weeping softly, and there was no doubt that the dynamic between the two women had been firmly established.

"All that remains now, Moore is the little initiation ceremony your new comrades have arranged for you. In you go."

With that she pushed her naked, soaking wet victim into the centre of the locker room, where a dozen or so women awaited her, each armed with a dripping wet knotted towel, and standing at even distances apart in two lines.
It was obvious to Barb, she was going to run the gauntlet.
In horror, Barb`s mind reverted to her High School, and an incident which had taken place when she was sixteen. She had been one of a quartet of close, inseparable friends who had eventually fallen out and broken up. The other three friends blamed Barb`s feisty nature and sharp tongue for the quarrel, and, after a soft ball game, they had waylaid her as she exited the shower, and towels in hand, had administered a salutary beating. Barb, who had experienced mixed emotions during her ordeal, never spoke to the trio again, and suspected that this painful and, frankly arousing, ordeal was probably responsible for her fixation with pain and humiliation.
Back in the present, her mind cleared, and she realised that her adversaries intended to cause her real pain and that her crushed, bruised nipples were the most vulnerable, a lash from a wet towel there would be unbearable. Her buttocks still bore the marks of her `demonstration` punishment, but it was only really the welt left by the cane that was still painful, so she would not try to protect her ass, unfortunately, her completely bald pussy would also present a tempting target, but that would not be easy to either target or protect.
In the locker room Smith confirmed that the victim had to travel up, and then down, between the two lines of women, taking whatever they dished out, before her ordeal was over.

"In your own time, Moore."

One arm firmly clamped over her chest to protect her damaged nipples, Barb started her painful journey and managed to negotiate the first trip relatively successfully, she sustained several telling blows to her wet buttocks, which stung like fire, and one vicious flick to her hairless mound, which was agony, but it was the return journey which was problematical.
One of the craftier women lashed her ankles, causing her to stumble and fall into a heap. She instinctively rolled into a defensive ball to protect herself and inevitably received a severe thrashing, as she remained immobile, including several strikes to her exposed labia. Eventually, Barb gathered her strength, rose to her feet and despite shipping several more blows, staggered down to end of the line and the waiting Sergeant Smith, who was holding her uniform and shoes.

"Well done, Moore, you made it"

Smith handed Barb the flimsy uniform and shoes with a knowing grin on her face.

Barb was soon to discover the reason, the original dress had been replaced with another of the same threadbare material, but this one was even smaller and shorter than its predecessor. Barb pulled it over her head and down her reddened, towel whipped body. It was so tight across the bosom, causing increased agony to the already crushed, bruised nipples, but it was the length which was the main problem. When Barb was standing upright she doubted if it reached six inches below her hairless mound, and at the back, if she bent forward, she would be giving anyone stood behind her, a grand stand view of her ass and pussy.

TBC.

What do girls think about when they masturbate?

View attachment 1251526

spending two hard hours with two men in a dungeon ??
How bad I've been to deserve my cross
What a failure and disappointment I am as a woman, wife, mother, and daughter to be nailed on a cross, displayed as the lowest whore for everyone to gawk at as I gasp and squirm my life away slowly.

I writhe and wiggle like a worm as I whimper in pain, the mixture of tears, cum, blood, and sweat making little paths in the dirt on my face.

My clit is throbbing, aching for release-yet another humiliating reminder of just how low I am, a naked woman horny on a cross groaning like the dirty slut she is.

These are things I think about when I masturbate

Oh and sometimes I just touch myself mindlessly with no real connected thought at all

After her ordeal in the shower block, Barb was marched back to the dormitory along with her companions. The Barrack Leader, a formidable looking woman by the name of Lexie Glock introduced herself, and in a distinctly threatening and unpleasant tone read Barb a list of does and don`ts, before giving her a close up of the plaited `starter` which was attached to the belt spanning her waist, adding a warning that she would love to find an excuse to use it on Barb`s bare backside.
In fact, she had Barb bend over and grab her ankles, which caused the obscenely short dress to rise up and expose the target area, Barb gritted her teeth in bitter anticipation, but Lexie only took the opportunity to fondle the exposed flesh and lightly run two fingers over the damp, puffy labia and grinning, before allowing her to rise.
Shortly afterwards, two prisoners from the Kitchen detail arrived carrying canteens carrying the evening meals , which although simple, were wholesome and perfectly edible.
Barb was also surprised at the sleeping arrangements, the dormitory was spotlessly clean, each prisoner had a basic, but reasonably comfortable matrass on a solid, if spartan iron bedframe, with a single pillow and blanket. In a foot locker at the base of the bed, there was room for a spare blanket, mug, brush, comb and toothbrush. She had to admit that the Prison Farm was actually quite well run, if the sadistic cruelty could be ignored.
She was also wary that the Barack Leader had absolute authority in the dormitory, and that the prisoners fell into two distinct categories, the tough, dominant streetwise women, and the more refined and nervous white collar types, of which she had to reluctantly admit she was one.
On her admission to Hicks, it had soon become apparent to Barb, that if she adopted her customary aggressive, feisty attitude here, she would be eaten alive, her early encounters with those in authority had quickly confirmed that fact to her.
Her immediate worry however, was being in this dormitory, where she was sure at least fifty per cent of the prisoners were tough, butch and wanted to either hurt her, abuse her sexually, or a combination of both.
Although she only slept fitfully, her imagination fuelled with lurid fears, nothing untoward happened, which, when she reflected on it, brought the chilling thought that she had only been left unharmed because she was `reserved` for Molly Smith, Gretchen Kramer or Joan Tree, or probably all three.
Why had she signed the letter of resignation and the six or eight postcards? That was a mistake, but Gretchen Kramer sending electricity coursing through her genitalia, was impossible to resist. How would they use them? Did they intended to keep her here indefinitely, or somehow make her
disappear? She told herself it was imperative that she tried to find a way of escape, but not before she had chance to familiarise herself much more with the set up and physical lay out of the Farm, but the nagging doubt tormented her, how on earth could she escape dressed in this obscenely short dress with no money, credit cards or even underwear.
Morning wake up call came only too soon, and after a simple but nutritious breakfast, Barb and the rest of her Barack were marched out on work detail by Lexie Glock to the livestock are, which apparently was their responsibility this week.
There ,Sergeant Smith awaited them, and proceeded to allocate the various duties, until only Barb remained without a task.

AH, yes, Moore, today you will be the `Shit Girl`, mucking out the animals, starting with the pigs. So get your nice new dress off and hand it to me. You don`t want to get it covered in pig shit, now, do you?

TBC.

Last edited:
"Here we go again," thought Barb as she stooped, crossed her arms and pulled the short uniform over her head and off, before handing it to her tormentor.
Again, the Sergeant was impressed, Moore appeared none the worse for her initiation ordeal. Admittedly, the wet towels had left some red patches evident on her back, buttocks and thighs, and her swollen nipples were still an angry purple, but their size had reduced since yesterday. Almost subconsciously, Smith took each one between a thumb and finger and gently tweaked . Even this gentle pressure was enough to make Barb whinny and dance from foot to foot.

This was the difference between them, thought Molly, Moore was in good shape, her body was toned and beautiful, her arms and legs well defined, her belly flat and the full soft breasts were spectacular, but it had all been produced by a regime designed to produce trophy wives and mistresses, and in reality, in this environment she was a lamb amongst wolves, her basic weakness obvious to those who knew how to spot it.
By contrast, Molly had come up the hard way, in gangs of both sexes, she had done time on numerous occasions, she had pumped iron, she had fought both men and women and had the self confidence that meant she took shit from only a few men and no women.
So to her, dominating Moore was simple beyond belief, it only took a hard look into those doe eyes and Moore`s resolve quickly melted.

"Your first job today, Moore, is to muck out the pig sties, so arm yourself a brush and shovel and get to work."

Barb reluctantly obeyed, but with the unpleasant smell of the rotting pig manure and her total nudity she displayed little enthusiasm for the task in hand, only half heartedly moving a small amount of the unpleasant ordure.

"Get a move on, you lazy slut, I think you you actually want me to take the skin off that pretty little ass."

After a couple of hours of back breaking labour, Barb had cleaned the pig sty, after a fashion, but Molly was far from pleased.

"Get yourself a barrow, load up that shit and move it to the compost heap."
"When you`ve done that, you can start your real job as `Shit Girl`. Every time one of the teams calls `Shit GIrl` you get over there and take the shit they`ve collected to the compost heap."

Molly chuckled to her self, normally this job was done by a team of three, but she intended that Barb should fail. The only question remaining was what punishment should she inflict for that failure, ideally, ten with the starter would get the slut dancing, but Smith was wary of her own strength, as a Barrack Leader, she had often left women bleeding after only four or five lashes, and Kramer was adamant Moore should not be permanently marked.
What was that all about, in her experience, a scarred ass didn`t impair a gal`s ability to lick pussy, but Smith was still going carefully and had no intention of crossing Kramer, her benefactress.

The cry `Shit Girl` rang out again and again that afternoon, and poor Barb hauled numerous barrow loads to the compost heap. Towards the end of the day, Moore was all but exhausted.
Her arms and legs were splattered with all types of animal manure, her beautiful body bathed in sweat, her sodden hair clinging to her face and her breath coming in the form of short shallow panting until eventually she collapsed in a heap over her barrow.

"Not a very impressive performance, Moore, I don`t think Captain Kramer will be best pleased."

When the time came for the return to their Barack, Barb asked Sergeant Smith if she could have her dress back, but this was denied, and the tired squad marched smartly back, all apart from the bone weary, naked, bedraggled Moore.
Smith wasted no time getting her charges into the showers, and Barb was mortified, when Sergeant Smith summoned the two women who had so brutally bathed her yesterday, to make sure she was thoroughly cleansed. Fortunately, they had no abrasive pads today, but made up for their lack, by making sure that their handling of her breasts and between her legs was both rough and intrusive before she was finally allowed to dry herself and re-dress
More worrying for Barb, however, was what awaited the group in their dormitory, a stern looking Gretchen Kramer carrying the the Prison Strap she had used to such good effect at the intake.
Smith gave the order "Stand by your beds." and all twenty or so women obeyed, standing to attention nervously.

"How are you getting on with your new squad, Sergeant? Do you have any problems?

" In the main, I am happy with their progress, there has been a marked improvement with their discipline with the lamentable exception of Moore whose performance as `Shit Girl` this afternoon lacked enthusiasm and was, to be honest, lamentable."

"Is that so, we cannot allow that. Moore pick up you foot locker and move it into the centre of the room. Good, now strip."

The crestfallen Barb, who had a good idea of what was to follow, reluctantly obeyed, appearing to be on the verge of tears.

"Now, Moore, kneel on your foot locker with you knees apart, and place you palms and forearms flat on the floor."

The helpless woman had no option but to obey, and to her dismay, found that in order to maintain any semblance of balance she had to spread her legs wider, giving the watching audience an uninterrupted view of her shaven genitalia, and raising her vulnerable bare bottom so that it was the highest part of her body.

"Normally, Moore, you would be on report, and receive a public flogging in the square, but as I am here now and have the strap to hand I am going to teach you a summary lesson in front of your comrades. Do you think ten will suffice, Sergeant?"

"Good, then we`ll begin."

Kramer took her time, she knew that this strap was a fearsome implement, which if handled properly, was capable of causing great pain and deep seated bruising without leaving permanent marks.
She took a step back, turned, and using the not insignificant weight of her body, delivered a ferocious blow full across the proffered buttocks. Barb was galvanised by the intense pain and howled like a wounded animal.

"A remarkably effective implement, don`t you think. Sergeant?"

"Indeed, Ma`am."

Kramer laid four more blistering strokes onto the almost virgin flesh, until Moore`s buttocks were bright red from their crown down to six inches below her sulcus. Each lash producing an anguished cry followed by copious tears

"Would you care to give her the last five, Sergeant? Just be careful not to cut her."

"My pleasure, Ma`am."

She took the strap from her superior and eyed the helpless target, the reddened flesh was already starting to bruise, such a shame she couldn`t lay it on with full force, but beggars can`t be choosers. She slowly proceeded to administer the final five strokes to the tortured flesh and even though she had to pull her punches ,she thought it was having the desired effect on Moore.
When she had finished, there were distinct signs of blue and black bruises forming on the whipped posterior, and Moore was wailing pitifully.

"That should ensure the little slut won`t be slacking in future, and by the way, we have something special planned for her tomorrow."

TBC.

Her arms and legs were splattered with all types of animal manure, her beautiful body bathed in sweat, her sodden hair clinging to her face and her breath coming in the form of short shallow panting until eventually she collapsed in a heap over her barrow.
When I said “oh shit” it wasn’t far from the truth! :confused::(

"Stay in position, Moore, let us have a good look at you."
Kramer and Smith examined the sore looking ass, its whole surface area was now a swollen crimson, the worst affected areas starting to bruise quite noticeably. A closer inspection, revealed a tracery of lines of tiny red marks which had been caused by the saddle stitching, which ran around the outside edges of the strap, and with the glue served to keep the two lengths of leather together, making it heavier and much more painful for the unfortunate who found herself on the receiving end.
Moore was mortified, her position was humiliating in the extreme, she was on display to the whole Barack Room, her beaten flesh throbbing and occasionally twitching in reaction to the fiery pain, she had cried and screamed throughout her punishment, and above all, she was aware that the signs of her arousal were obvious.
Smith traced her index finger down the exposed sex, from the erect clitoris to the perineum, and silently presented the evidence to Kramer.

"Disgusting little slut, isn`t she?" If I had my way, she`d be in the square tomorrow morning getting three dozen with the cane, but as I said,, we have something lined up for her tomorrow, so I need you to make sure she gets a good night`s sleep, so make sure these randy bitches leave her alone or I`ll flog them within an inch of their lives."
"You are dismissed, Moore."
At that, Barb rose from her humiliating position, which wasn`t easy, unaided gathered her truncated uniform, put it on, and returned to stand `At attention` by her bed. Her mind was racing, she was concerned about the `something special` tomorrow, she had no idea what it was, but was certain it would not be a pleasant experience.

A couple of hours later, Kramer met with Joan Tree and her brother over drinks, to discuss developments. The Judge informed them that the `portfolio` circulated on the dark net, had met with an excellent response, and they had received several serious propositions.

"As I told you earlier, Cesar Montego is prepared to take her off our hands, but only at a highly discounted price. There is Isabella Guiterrez who runs a brothel catering for Lesbian sadists in Buenos Aries who is prepared to take at a better price, and then their is this Arabian Emir, who is apparently as rich as Croesus, money is no object, if she takes his fancy. In fact, he is joining us tomorrow with his slave, secretary, concubine or whatever she is, and he wants to see how they make out as a matching pair."

TBC.

Miss Loinclothslave: The emir packed me, shackled and chained into the stout box HE keeps me in. Added into his luggage, to be transported as cargo. I know HE seeks better quality meat for HIMSELF but i will always love HIM and seek validation only from HIS whip…

The following morning, Gretchen Kramer was up bright and early, and at the Barack to collect Barb before she was marched away with the rest of the work party. She led the fearful captive back to her own quarters and straight into the luxuriously appointed bathroom.

"Right, Moore, get stripped, and in you go." was the command, and Barb quickly complied, whatever ordeal she was facing, there was no way she would refuse a nice warm shower and the use of Kramer`s luxury toiletries.
For a few moments, Barb was in heaven, leaving the memories of her humiliations and pain behind her, as she gently soaped herself, so much nicer than that horrid carbolic soap. She was blissfully unaware that now, Kramer had also stripped, and in a few seconds, the powerful, dominant captain had her pinned against the shower screen.
Kramer was determined to enjoy Moore again, particularly if there was a likelihood of her being sold into slavery this afternoon. She none too gently cupped the girl`s bruised buttocks making her wince. Such a shame, Kramer thought, she had been looking forward to seeing this masochistic slut`s reactions when she was bent over the punishment frame, and on the receiving end of three dozen with the heavy cane.
No matter, her strong fingers alternated, between gently stimulating the still tender nipples, and thrusting vigorously in and out of the now sopping vagina.
Barb was putty in this woman`s hands, and enjoyed three shattering orgasms, before Kramer snapped, "Make sure that snatch is clean, and get out here."
Barb, regretting her few moments of luxury were over, cleaned and dried herself, wallowing in the soft, absorbent quality of the towels.
She went to replace her uniform, but was greeted with "Leave it, you won`t be needing that."
She stood there, embarrassingly still naked, awaiting further instructions, when her train of thought interrupted by the ringing of the door bell
Kramer answered it and admitted two attractive young ladies carrying large shoulder bags.

"You are so lucky , Moore, these ladies are here to give you the full beauty treatment, hair, manicure, pedicure, massage, Brazilian waxing, the full Monty. Any instructions they give you, you will treat as if they came from me, understood?. So, girls, she`s all yours, go to it."

One of the women placed a protective sheet over Kramer`s bed, and ordered Barb to lie on it. This was going to be a nice change, normally their clients were rich demanding women who could be frightening, but it was obvious from this woman`s submissive demeanour in the presence of Captain Kramer that she would present no problems.

"Right, girl, spread those legs and show me that pussy." Sharply slapping the front of Barb`s left thigh, when she was slow to respond.
"Wow, a Hollywood."
The young woman casually ran her fingers over the shaven mound not bothering to ask Barb for her permission.

"Just a bit of stubble, bum fluff really, but I`m sure we can make it a memorable experience." she cackled.

The two women worked like a well drilled team, affixing linen strips and applying copious amounts of hot wax, probably hotter than it needed to be, to Barb`s most tender and intimate places.
While the wax cooled , they busied themselves with the pedicure and manicures leaving, their client with a set of matching carmine finger and toenails.
When the wax had hardened sufficiently, one of the girls seized Barb`s arms while other gripped the ends of the waxed linen and ripped it off in one savage motion. This produced a pitiful scream and copious tears from the victim.

"There, I told you it would be memorable."

Next came the massage, which Barb found quite relaxing and enjoyable , although she suspected one of the girls was paying rather more attention to her breasts than was strictly necessary.

"On your tummy."

Barb complied, and the more senior of the two said "My, My, looks like someone`s been a naughty girl." as she eyed the bruised buttocks, taking the opportunity to apply a stinging slap to the right one.
When their work was completed, Kramer paid them generously and quickly ushered them outside.
She then addressed the still naked, Moore.

"Time to spell it out, Moore, all this has been for a purpose. We have an Arab gentleman, a prospective purchaser, coming to assess you this afternoon."

"You can`t, slavery is illegal."

"It isn`t in Arabia, and let me warn you, if you don`t cooperate, what will happen. Do you remember that cane the Warden lashed you with at your intake?
Well, if you cause trouble, I will be giving you six dozen with it, while you`re bent naked over the punishment frame on the square. A prospect you don`t even want to contemplate.

With that, Kramer led a miserable Moore to the Warden`s quarters, where they assembled in spacious lounge. Barb was aware of two three feet by two feet platforms in the centre of the room Joan Tree and her brother the Judge, also present was a swarthy Middle Eastern gentleman, dressed in a very smart Savile Row suit but wearing an Arab head dress.
"I am the Emir of al Jabirah, this gentleman is Doctor Ahmed." he pointed to the man standing alongside him "While the woman is my er, erm Factotum, Eulalia." the woman in question was standing respectfully behind the Emir with her eyes lowered.

TBC.

Back
Top Bottom