Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my college days like all students we did crazy things. One particular thing I remember was not a fantasy but something that all these years later I still fantasize about. I took part in a film ( nothing big or fancy ) . I was part of group of women that were murdered in various places, gathered up , brought to an abbatoir to be processed for food for a hotel, to be on the menu and eaten in the restaurant. Bizzaar but enjoyable and we had a lot fun partaking in it.
When I discovered this site and read about how fascinated people are about crucifixion, reminded me of that event . I often wondered how many people saw the film.24 years have passed and I was not eaten.
Anyhow I just thought I would mention it.

Last edited:
In my college days like all students we did crazy things. One particular thing I remember was not a fantasy but something that all these years later I still fantasize about. I took part in a film ( nothing big or fancy ) . I was part of group of women that were murdered in various places, gathered up , brought to an abbatoir to be processed for food for a hotel, to be on the menu and eaten in the restaurant. Bizzaar but enjoyable and we had a lot fun partaking in it.
When I discovered this site and read about how fascinated people are about crucifixion, reminded me of that event . I often wondered how many people saw the film.24 years have passed and I was not eaten.
Anyhow I just thought I would mention it.
I believe, if you look around, Milada, that you'll find there are several threads in CruxForums about fantasizing about being eaten. Bon Appetit!

Back
Top Bottom