BDSM Forum Flavours.. In 10 Words.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here goes, of the top on my head, in ten words (with the odd hyphen.)

Humiliation, despair, forced-nudity, flagellation, sexual-abuse, non-consensual, ridicule, innocence, blushing, crying,
The same with a few changes
Reluctant and mind games
May i add a suggestion for this great idea

We can recommend for novels or movies for each other
For me
the captive by Richard manton is the best

Reluctant and mind games

For me
I am familiar with Richard Manton books. I did know a few people knew him but sadly never got to meet him. I have read some of his books but I don’t think I have read the one you mention.

Reluctant and mind games

For me
If you are interested in novels and stories you might like to have a look at these two Cruxforum threads by elephas. Some of the links are broken, mostly the zippyshare ones but many work fine.

Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Severe Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

I am familiar with Richard Manton books. I did know a few people knew him but sadly never got to meet him. I have read some of his books but I don’t think I have read the one you mention

If you are interested in novels and stories you might like to have a look at these two Cruxforum threads by elephas. Some of the links are broken, mostly the zippyshare ones but many work fine.

Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Severe Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels
Many thanks, i found the forum by his post

Very useful, info and source

Great thread !
For real: Feeling sadist, reaction-addicted, limit-player, dominant
Fantasy: Sadist, reckless torturer, abuser, drawing my dreams

Reluctant and mind games

For me
Oh, if we're recommending books, then find the various books by Danielle Richards, featuring her character Lani

Barefootedness, Being forced to walk barefoot on painful surfaces, Medieval torture chamber, Naked and Shaved body, Shackled body (ankels, wrists, neck, waist), Heavy Chains, Ladder Rack, Nipple clamps, Toe- and Thumbscrews.

Sounds wonderful, just whip me while screaming on the rack as well and it’s perfect! Mmmm bastinado as well, tge torture rack isn’t only for stretching, torment slave with extreme punishment from all the tools of the inquisition before breaking me?

Humiliation, degration, beeing display naked on public, punishment, captivity, cuffs and chains, forced sex, torture (bdsm style without severe injuries) especially together with a female.
Suffering male and female couple together is a great turn on for me. Suffering while to see her suffer too.
One of my favourite scenarios either.

Back
Top Bottom