Bdsm Is A Picture Of Japan. Mainly In Bondage Rope.

Go to CruxDreams.com

k1974

Spectator
Japanese rope bondage in BDSM is mainstream. Some people have been living with the bondage of the rope is called "master rope"

Attachments

• キャプチャ.1PNG.PNG
    キャプチャ.1PNG.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 497
  • キャプチャ2.PNG
    キャプチャ2.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 497
  • キャプチャ3.PNG
    キャプチャ3.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 446
  • キャプチャ4.PNG
    キャプチャ4.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 481
  • 2_6.jpg
    2_6.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 1_5.jpg
    1_5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 3_7.jpg
    3_7.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 429
  • 080903_16k.jpg
    080903_16k.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 444
  • pzsm-6633.jpg
    pzsm-6633.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 426
This one is very expressive ! She's waiting for what? ...."Waiting " is the first part
of BDSM , and a very important part !:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2_6.jpg
    2_6.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 222
Yes, there's something in the facial expressions and body-language of Japanese girls that send a shiver through this girl's body -​
a kind of focused concentration on coping with whatever threatening situation they're facing -​
something you rarely see among us westerners -​
perhaps it's programmed in their genes, and/or deep-rooted in their culture,​
where learning to be a woman is akin to training in a martial art!​

something you rarely see among us westerners -​
perhaps it's programmed in their genes, and/or deep-rooted in their culture,​
where learning to be a woman is akin to training in a martial art!​
Also Westerners can learn that, be assured.
It's deep rooted in the culture, so for us Westerners its challenging.
You nail it down pretty well: Focus on ONE thing, not 20thousand in the same time, like the western culture currently is trying to... (with the result that nothing is done right any more).
The second one being probably that they are not indoctrinated that a girl must always be strong and independent...

What is be strong for a girl ? Is it a physical strenght ? I dont think...
A girl will be always less strong than a man...
Mentally speaking, the strenght of the girl is more interesting in BDSM; it allows
that she can give herself, without ulterior motive, to her Dom'play, obviously always in respect , but in a total gift and with full independance...
Independance, I think, is not to be only free: it's also, for a girl, know to give
her body because she wants that, because she wants to procure pleasure to her Dom and accordingly find, by this act, her own pleasure...
I think that BDSM is a mixing of stenght and independance for a girl...

What is be strong for a girl ? Is it a physical strenght ?
In the (misguided imho) "bra burning" feminist way that I am aiming at, it's "control your feelings", "don't give in to a man", "don't be a sex-toy" blablabla...
Mentally speaking, the strenght of the girl is more interesting in BDSM; it allows that she can give herself, without ulterior motive, to her Dom'play, obviously always in respect , but in a total gift and with full independance...
Look, in my eyes it takes much more (strength) to surrender, to assume the "sub" position. This takes bravery, trust. The dom doesn't give away control, so where is the challenge?! (well, there are others, but that's not the theme here)
Independance, I think, is not to be only free: it's also, for a girl, know to give her body because she wants that, because she wants to procure pleasure to her Dom and accordingly find, by this act, her own pleasure...
I think that BDSM is a mixing of stenght and independance for a girl...
The "bra burners" would burn you for that statement ... ;)

they are not indoctrinated that a girl must always be strong and independent...

Putting it positively, they learn that mere strength can be outwitted and overcome​
by skillful dodging and weaving, by being disciplined, focused, alert and responsive,​
and by accepting, practising and perfecting the role of 'sub'​

Putting it positively, they learn that mere strength can be outwitted and overcome by skillful dodging and weaving, by being disciplined, focused, alert and responsive, and by accepting, practising and perfecting the role of 'sub'​
While this is a core principle in some Japanese martial arts, I am not sure if this is not going a bit too far. ("They are learning")
But it's surely true to some extent, in general, not limited to sexuality.

The "bra burners" aren't coming in this forum, I suppose...:p
...and my strenght is more difficult to be kept than theirs !
My strenght is my independance vis à vis of their (dominant ?) thought and my independance induces my strenght !;)

That reminds me of an Asian, I think Japanese saying:
The most elegant way to show an opponent your teeth is...
...smiling!
Goes in the same general direction.

Oh yes! But it's for that which I do it!
And the reward is so wonderful that ,if I'd the time, I'ld go to preach them the "good way"...(History of "O" ?):D

The "bra burners" aren't coming in this forum, I suppose...:p

Well I suppose girls who burn their bras while they've still got them on might qualify? :p
We could be crucified in our undies and then, instead of just ripping them off,​
THT could set them alight with his cigarette-lighter -​
I think bra-burning could prove quite a hit on CruxForums!
:D

We could be crucified in our undies and then, instead of just ripping them off,​
THT could set them alight with his cigarette-lighter -​
I think bra-burning could prove quite a hit on CruxForums!​
I know some chemical tricks to make cotton undies "easily combustible" ;)
But it's more fun to pull out a knife, lift the strap of the panty on one side, slide the knife under, look into her eyes and cut it... ;)

That reminds me of an Asian, I think Japanese saying:
The most elegant way to show an opponent your teeth is...
...smiling!
Goes in the same general direction.

...I like that. Let them smile at me and we can time how long it takes to whip the smile from her face.

I know some chemical tricks to make cotton undies "easily combustible" fantasmo

I might be the only one but I do not like'The smell of burnt pussy in the morning' So I'll go with cutting the soiled things off and stuffing them in her mouth so I don't have to hear her yell (Damn, I have a hangover!).

We could be crucified in our undies and then, instead of just ripping them off,
THT could set them alight with his cigarette-lighter -
And I'm not a fan of tits smelling like napalm.​
Sorry​
the waitress is really slow tonight!!!​
T​

I might be the only one but I do not like'The smell of burnt pussy in the morning'
They'll burn so quickly that nothing will be burnt, except some hair maybe ;)
(Don't try this at home anyway... ;) )
(And no, this is not me...)

...I like that. Let them smile at me and we can time how long it takes to whip the smile from her face.

I know some chemical tricks to make cotton undies "easily combustible" fantasmo

I might be the only one but I do not like'The smell of burnt pussy in the morning' So I'll go with cutting the soiled things off and stuffing them in her mouth so I don't have to hear her yell (Damn, I have a hangover!).

We could be crucified in our undies and then, instead of just ripping them off,
THT could set them alight with his cigarette-lighter -
And I'm not a fan of tits smelling like napalm.​
Sorry​
the waitress is really slow tonight!!!​
T​
Yes, chemistry was never my favourite subject!​
:eek:
But thinking of the way Havana cigars are rolled,​
perhaps I could wear tobacco-leaf undies,​
that you could strip off, roll up, light up,​
and enjoy the taste of smouldering slave-sweat and pungent pussy-juice!​

I could wear tobacco-leaf undies, that you could strip off, roll up, light up,

That would match nicely to the "Slave Eulalia Coffee" we were talking about earlier ;)

I think it will be fun, at St Jean's night, (beggining of Summer), to have such a "show" on our lawn: illuminated night, fairy night !:):rolleyes:

Attachments

• crucified and burned.jpg
    crucified and burned.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 259
I think it will be fun, at St Jean's night, (beggining of Summer), to have such a "show" on our lawn: illuminated night, fairy night !:):rolleyes:
I like your definition of "fun"... ;) :D :D :D :p

Back
Top Bottom