BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I love this scenario as well, hopefully you can remake this scene with your own touch.

Thank you, it's a good idea. I haven't been doing new art in months, this could be a good motivation.

And now that I think of it, it could be a nice theme for a challenge among artists: "Continue Quoom's Interview with a Torturer".
We could study a plot and then each artist will contribute with a picture (or more).
The help and support from this forum's great writers would be most welcome.
@Eulalia @windar @Praefectus Praetorio @Barbaria1 what do you think?
(Sorry if I have only cited a few writers, everyone is invited of course.)

Thank you, it's a good idea. I haven't been doing new art in months, this could be a good motivation.

And now that I think of it, it could be a nice theme for a challenge among artists: "Continue Quoom's Interview with a Torturer".
We could study a plot and then each artist will contribute with a picture (or more).
I’d be up for that.. :D

Sounds to me like an interesting project

Mmm - what we've seen of Quoom's series suggests quite a lot's been happening before, as well as what might come after. We've several artists whose work often stimulates my imagination, JDR and Monty for starters, I'd be happy to join in with a shared story.

I’d be up for that.. :D

Cool :ARMS1:

Sounds to me like an interesting project

I'm glad you like it

Mmm - what we've seen of Quoom's series suggests quite a lot's been happening before, as well as what might come after. We've several artists whose work often stimulates my imagination, JDR and Monty for starters, I'd be happy to join in with a shared story.

Thanks, you're right. Actually, I think that we could just catch the story from the point that the pictures illustrate.
For me, the girl has been arrested then brutally tortured, raped and beaten but the former interrogators didn't manage to make her talk, so they are leaving her in the hands of a more experienced man.
WDYT?

I'm definitely agree with that, assume that this is a Tribute for Quoom and his magnificent artworks. Also, I've been following your artworks since the good old days of AOD until now, pairing with Arcas, Artur and the others as well and noticed that you haven't doing new art especially since the sudden closing of LSF pages. Hopefully this initiation really can motivate you (and other artists & writers as well) to make a new art again!

artist quoom I personally will miss! I'm very sorry that his site quoom never had a working email, forum or any other contact to him ... I didn't find him!

and what annoys me the most, I and a lot of other people or artists would be interested in what programs and textures and models he used ... then he could follow up on his work, but that's probably my pious wish ..

I personally would like a sequel to [QUOOM] Conquered (part 4) The Princess this was my sweetheart!

below are samples.

Attachments

• con1_003.jpg
    con1_003.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 884
  • con2_023.jpg
    con2_023.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 758
  • con3_084.jpg
    con3_084.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 948
  • con3_456.jpg
    con3_456.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,070
  • con2_418.jpg
    con2_418.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited by a moderator:
otherwise who wants something from the quoom I found something here ..

I point out I found it! just be able to search for google.

If the quoom is gone or he's dead, I don't know, but I know that his amazing works are over forever, probably also because of political correctness ... unless there is someone who will follow up on his works and be inspired by them! not like the beasts that now belong to the former quoom web ..

the quoom gradually improved his works over the years, starting with ugly old models and ending with the newest ones. so if you could find beginning artists and try to imitate them, it would be beautiful!

crus002.jpgcelts066.jpg60.jpgpy607.jpgcon2_450 (1).jpg82.jpgwb122.jpginq961.jpgsp_c14_037.jpgsp_c14_020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
;)

Attachments

• sp_c1_003.jpg
    sp_c1_003.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 940
  • sp_c1_004.jpg
    sp_c1_004.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 824
  • sp_c1_005.jpg
    sp_c1_005.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 726