BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
He finally created a small story here ... I hope you like it!

The lady finally lost her patience with the clumsy and cheeky slave girl and decided to punish her ... so bitch, now i'll try how deep your pussy is! pretty slowly, up to your elbow, I'll stick my hand in there ... and clench my fist! I know you will like it! nnnn plsss nnnnn hhhhlp mmm ohhh is so wet and warm! I like this! ok i will spread my fingers! nnnnnnnn plssss nnnnn ooooouuu

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 1,076
Last edited:
so I finally tagged you! Do you like it? fucked slave? auuuu ouuuu nnnnn Layla give her a piercing please!

nnnn ouuuuu

oh don't you like my bloody nurse? isn't she sexy?
Layla, slowly please make it feel! and please give her an injection with a stimulant!

don't worry Lady, I always have an injection on hand!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 868
finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ...

it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.

Attachments

• Lucy Impaled 5_jpg_icon.png
    Lucy Impaled 5_jpg_icon.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,059
(The girl has no idea that there is a fuse on the machine that stops the machine exactly a millimeter above her breasts ... and then turns around and goes up again ... Lucy is extremely frightened before, and promises anything in fear ... even slavery!)

you bitch !! you monster !!!
I could have died here!

but she did not die, and shut up the slave girl! or I'll release the machine again, and this time completely down!

so what? will you be a good girl

yes mistress ...

Attachments

• Lady cutt tits 3.jpg
    Lady cutt tits 3.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 859
finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ...

it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.
Can you add source, please?

Back
Top Bottom