Blowjob While Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Blow job or otherwise: I want to have an orgasm while on the cross. And since my hands are tied someone else has to do it. One problem: I prefer a high cross.

Last edited:
high cross: ladders excists!

female giving blowjob or male on male before he is executed similarly

Attachments

• Roman crucifixion.JPG
    Roman crucifixion.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 520
  • romanexecution1.JPG
    romanexecution1.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 549
A lover willing to embarras herself in front of the crowd.
Bribed the guard to give you a last orgasm.

You be dead in a few days
She will be known as the cruxfellatrix for quite a while longer.
Lucky for you, she still loves you.

Attachments

• PainfullPleasureFS.jpg
    PainfullPleasureFS.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
A lover willing to embarras herself in front of the crowd.
Bribed the guard to give you a last orgasm.

You be dead in a few days
She will be known as the cruxfellatrix for quite a while longer.
Lucky for you, she still loves you.
Would literally die for this.

Thank you for this great PoV!

Would literally die for this.

Thank you for this great PoV!
You know there are cheaper ways to get a blowjob? :D
Thanks for the compliment :)

female giving blowjob or male on male before he is executed similarly
A couple of images (the second has been posted here elsewhere ("How long is...") which sort of match the theme title although with female victims reforming the fellatio. She was forced to suck repeatedly whilst carrying her patibulum, now she is forced to continue pleasuring her torturers after her crucifixion ( the spear through her tit ensures she sucks satisfactorily...) Her current abuser has earlier torn his pleasure from between her nailed legs now she must clean him and ensure his manhood is truly empty...

Attachments

•                                                                      patibulum carry05.png
    patibulum carry05.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 474
  •        Have carried patibulum - still sucking after nailing to it.png
    Have carried patibulum - still sucking after nailing to it.png
    504 KB · Views: 448
I personally refuse from any cumming on the cross hoever (blowjob, handjob or what else) because it does spoil the magic of the crucifixion for me.
You got a point. The male brain is wired such that sexual arousal sharply drops after the last spasm of the musculus bulbocavernosus (that's Latin for squirt muscle). No fun after cum. This fact of life is at the very core of a widespread misunderstanding between man and woman by the way. Of course we still love our dearest also after sex, it's just that we can no longer show it due to a temporary case of impotence. And we therefore rather fall asleep. So please girls, don't be upset or offended: we men simply just can't do it one more time, at least not within the next 10-30 minutes.

PS I think it's an evolutionary thing btw. After all: sex is about reproduction, at least from a biological viewpoint (its strong psychological aspects in case of humans are just a (related) necessity). From a reproduction perspective a man with an empty scrotum is of nu use to the world in general and mankind in particular. No need for him to remain aroused. So nature arranged things in such a way that mister's libido simply implodes after done deeds (so that Mrs. can try her luck elsewhere?).

Back
Top Bottom