Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
And maybe the best scenes for the actors of this movie are at the end on the market, where all are meeting again. Even the women who almost killed her are now greeting her again and the looks are "interesting":

View attachment 1075495View attachment 1075496View attachment 1075497View attachment 1075498

On the way home, some oranges fall from her basket and the boy - the only one who watched all her life and knew all the truth - is happy to talk to her for the first time and being able to help her and wishes her "good luck" for the future. She is surprised but shows a little smile.
He says from the off as an old man: "This was the only woman in my life I could never ever have forgotten!"

View attachment 1075499View attachment 1075500View attachment 1075501View attachment 1075502View attachment 1075503View attachment 1075504
I saw this film, Malena, several years ago...excellent. And Monica Bellucci, what a beauty!

A brand new torture scene, from the Dutch crime series "Flikken Rotterdam" (S05E08), first shown last month on Dutch TV. Policewoman and series regular Ortál Vriend has been captured by the baddie and is threatened with torture. He waves a gas flame in front of her and makes threatening moves with a metal skewer but we don't get to see him follow through. I haven't been able to find the entire episode, only this very short clip, so I don't know if there is more or how she got into or out of the situation.

Flikken Rotterdam.jpg
Flikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend-00.00.05.188.jpegFlikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend-00.00.09.305.jpegFlikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend-00.00.10.343.jpegFlikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend-00.00.19.648.jpegFlikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend-00.00.30.995.jpeg
View attachment Flikken Rotterdam (2021) S5Ep8 Rex - Ortál Vriend.mp4

Having just given birth to the title heroine, Juliana is flogged to death in the first episode of the 2004 remake of Brazilian telenovela The Slave Isaura. Pretty hardcore for a soap opera.

Goodness!! She is so hot!! Her naked upper body, bare boobs, nice bare chained arms, sweaty black body, and the whip marks on her back make me easily imagine she is on a cross. Her lovely resigned but strong expression is exactly what I would expect to see if she was crucified. My only complaint is that they didn't expose her hot legs for her whipping. If I was crucified and they put her up on the cross beside me, (assuming they left her legs bare), I would be very happy to be there and share our final hours of suffering. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in a torture context.

Paul Verhoeven's latest movie, Benedetta (FR-2021). I'll post a clip in my next update.
Obviously a 21st century version of the nunsploitation gender of films....one of my personal favorites. Lesbian nuns, possessed by spirits being tortured in the name of the church....some themes never grow old! Even those classics from the 70's never once depicted the pear being used.

Got a bit of time to upload the clip on Zippy. Plus a self-flagelation, bonus.

Quite amazing for a mainstream film.

I always wonder in these situations, how does the actress really feel? Here she is, naked, exposed in front of these men, bound to a table, and the pear is brandished and demonstrated in front of her. She must get into the character, imagine what it would be like to really be in that situation. Imagine what it would be like to feel it between her legs, to feel it forced between her lips and filling her . . . . . how detached can she be? Does it thrill her, the actress, to play this out? Does the memory of it play in her mind when she goes to bed and closes her eyes?

Verhoeven has form in this area. Flesh and Blood in the 80s had a bound-to-a-bed convulsing nun who revealed a little bush which made an impression on this young man

Flesh.And_.Blood_.1985.mkv_20190603_213701.915-768x326.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745751.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745753.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745755.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745757.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745749.jpgMarsillach-Flesh-Blood_745750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom