Breast BDSM/Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard some time ago that they were only photos taken, as the session was between her and her husband along with the regulars, and there was no video. I don't know how true that is, but so far I've seen no evidence of a video.
The same goes for me: I've never seen any evidence of a movie. I have about 200 pics of "Cecilia", some of which I may post in the future.

View attachment 1430828View attachment 1430829View attachment 1430830View attachment 1430831View attachment 1430832

Since the subject of Cecilia came up here, I discovered that there is indeed an Inquisitionlive video with Cecilia in it. However isn't about any of the action in the many photos we've seen here, but rather mostly her being 'tortured' with hot wax.
I have it and if anyone is interested I'll put it on Wetransfer and link it here.

Also, I checked their various web sites for any vids of her and didn't find any, not even the one I do have. That seems odd to me.

May I suggest a splintered bamboo cane for the next session? It will leave deep bleeding scars and wounds and is extremely painful...

bamboo cane.jpgbamboo cane 2.jpg

Attachments

• some poser 3.jpg
    some poser 3.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 388
Back
Top Bottom