Bridewell With Pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE="Here it is again, but this time with pictures by the hugely talented Kindinov.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you would you be Kindinov to check the formatting again? :)

Same thing here, just a picture on the first page. The file size looks way too small to have many pictures in it. Maybe it's an earlier version, before you inserted them all?

Apologies. I don't really understand what happened there. Anyway, my fault whatever it was. Sorry.

Here's the real one (hopefully).

That works. Good illustrations, did Kindinov actually draw those? I'm not familiar with his work.

Apologies. I don't really understand what happened there. Anyway, my fault whatever it was. Sorry.

Amaizing work! The story looks much better with the illustrations by Kindinov. I think it's time to open a new thread with JCP illustrations including Kindinov.

I've read the story before and it's one of your best - and shortest, though I'm sure there's no connection there.
I'm familiar with Kindinov's work and he is the perfect choice for illustrating this story.

Yes, that's much better. The illustrations are perfect for your story. A very well written tale in an authentic style. :clapping::beer:

As always, an extremely well written story. However, I think it is your least successful one. Uncharacteristically for your stories, there's no character here with a decent moral center, and I really miss that. The narrator is a total shit, and Mary, the victim, is little more than an empty vessel to receive abuse and punishment. The abuse and punishment is, as always, brilliantly described, so I have to say that even your least successful story (IMHO) is still awfully good.

Back
Top Bottom