Bullfighting replaced.

Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
Hi,

last thought before working days. You probably also dislike bullfighting with toreros and this cruel tradition in some countries. I think Spain, Mexiko and others. So many people would send the toreros to the cross. Strangely enough that seems to be the implied wish of the toreros. I first noticed the intrigued told stories about different toreros gored in their backside. One, Antonio Romero, claimed to be penetrated with 30cm horn and his sphincter muscle had to be surgically restored. The other side is the latent erotic displays of toreros, in pics and movies, even the famous Javier Bardem did a nude bullfighting scene in an early movie of him (got footage but from his cosplayer), there are nude toreros everywhere as the pics indicate. Now my idea: The bullfighting does not end with killing the bulls, but by crucifying the toreros, not necessary by deadly ending. The horns of the bulls can be used as cornu (they survive that without problems) and a little modified. So all are happy!

jamon_torero.pngtala2--620x349.jpgtorero-afanador-homotography-2.jpg9zhfqwu7p3d31.jpgmg_gored_matador_comp.jpgtorero-sedere-ape10.jpgbutt.jpgohnesans.tumblr_bullfighter.jpg

Attachments

• b04373d6a380d31fa3d4c66dfdde358b.jpg
    b04373d6a380d31fa3d4c66dfdde358b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 106
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found time to write the first small chapter: "Corrida 2269"

A great day at Durango in Mexiko at the newly build bullight arena. After it was decided that no torro should ever die, but toreros could at a corride, whole new rules had to be established in 2069. Unfortunately after one display of these corrida was stopped since no toreros were found and no bullfighting was done in the whole world.

Recently the King of Mexico, Paul Josef V tries to establish Mexico's culture again. After all, Mexico had become the richest country of the world, after a satellite of MASA (Mexico Astronomy and Space Administration) was able to retrieve a Meteorite full of Duranium. King Paul Josef V, Hismagnificient King of Mexico and its admirers, decretet to establish the tradition again.

A huge crowd has gathered and has entered the stadium sitting closely in the heat, waiting for the spectacle. At exactly 15 minutes past 9 Hismagnificient takes place in his lodge and the audience is beginning to applaud for 10 minutes. So at half past nine the event starts.

For the paseillo three matadors are presenting themselves with their cuadrilla. Traditionally it is a male matador, Pedro il culo, a free matador Alfonso el extendido petrificado and a female matador Alexa Maria el traspasado.

They were the traditional clothing, known from before 2000, but lower parts were gone, after 2069, since they would interfer with the task they had to perform.

Every Matador has 2 Picadores which present totally nude and are normally chosen because of their large dicks.

Therefore in the paseillo the Picadores had to show their best erection first to the crowd and then to Hismagnificient who starts the corrida with the standard words:

Tienes uno grande, pero no tan grande como el mío.

Then the completely dressed banderilleros run around in the arena winking with their
banderillas. They stop in front of three crosses, praising jesus and his suffering to free the city of Durango and the small rest of the world from their sin. This corrida is in honour of Jesus and his work.

Then the first phase starts.

Pedro il culotorerobutt.jpeg. Alonsotorerobutt3.jpg. Maria Alexa al traspasadotorerobutt2r.jpg

I also found the Interview with Alfonso el extendido petrificado. You also see his

Before the event the main reporter of the His Majestys Newspaper, Kingly Mexican Daily, Alberto Gonzales, interviews the torero Alfonso el extendido petrificado. You also see his scar on the pic.

• Thank you Alfonso to sign in for the interview, what were your motivations to take part of this event?
  • I was born in Mexico City and was allways interested in historic events, and finally my wife suggested that I should start the torrero training.
  • That is really interesting, it is rumored, that this training involves strong sexual humiliations and even at the end you are presented nude on the cross?
  • She was present in all trainings units. Most of the training anyway could be considered as homosexual sex, which she states are no problem for her, since she has not to compete with men. By the way, I learned much during the training which improves my techniques in bed. For example my wife and I have now regulary fisting days.
  • You are fisted during the torero training?
  • Only me and some others, however my 2 collegues for todays event, Pedro and Alexa (Maria) were not able to do it. Me was the only one to work with 2 fists anyway.
  • Can you tell us about your accident during the training.
  • Well rather simple. We trained with a Mockup of the head of the torro and I slipt and fell on the natural right horn. It gored me on the right backside. It was a mess of blood, but it was not much pain and it ewas easy to stik it together. But because of that I mssed 2 weeks of the training.
  • Let us tell abbout those two, I heard both are not married.
  • Alexa Maria is a wonderful woman. She has trained immensely. She told us not to have sex before.
  • She is 30!
  • Yes, some kind of Punk girl, when she came she had many piercings, all were removed and then she did train more than all others.
  • What can you tell us about Pedro el culo? And what dies his name mean.
  • When Pedro came to us we were all surprised. He more looks like some manager of a bank. He is allways very serious, when he works. I zhink that is why he was chosen to be the first matador.
  • How did you train for the crucifixation event?
  • Yes, that is interested we were tried the hanging at spross bars, rings and with pull ups. There we also did some additional mountain training in switzerland, with some climbing.
  • How do you feel about the final act of being crucified and exposed nude?
  • I am very exited about that and I fear also the crucifixion part, but due to the good preparation it will work out fine. We all three hope that the people attending the fight will be pleased and that we were able to continue the tradition of the corrida in a good matter.
  • Thank you for this interview, we wish you
    Una penetración exitosa y una crucifixión agonizante.
  • Thank you.

• torerobutt3.jpg

Be careful in your dealings with bulls - don't encourage them, lest they may become the masters one day :eek:

DPs_Keeper_of_Secrets_Jun2004_002.jpg

Yes, that is (one of) my very own Keeper Of Secrets from my fantasy gaming days. This OG version being something of a collector's item these days...
(And no, the slave model didn't originally come with a ball gag, but it was an obvious (if rather fiddly) addition :D)

Be careful in your dealings with bulls - don't encourage them, lest they may become the masters one day :eek:

View attachment 929289

Yes, that is (one of) my very own Keeper Of Secrets from my fantasy gaming days. This OG version being something of a collector's item these days...
(And no, the slave model didn't originally come with a ball gag, but it was an obvious (if rather fiddly) addition :D)
That is the "Minotaurus"-Thematic, for that I have a lot of picture modifications, but you will see that our 3 matadors will solve the problem, mainly because Hismagtnifico, which is my alter ego, has solved the problem of 2069.... Oops SpoilerSpoiler.röhren.jpganderes.pngimages.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 929289

There are ways to tame them, beware dfg!

minotaur major change.jpg

There are ways to tame them, beware dfg!

View attachment 929418
I actually set up the story in a "real" world, without chimaera and I will finish it like that. However, minotauri, would open a lot of story lines. for example I once imagined a story of a minotaurs state, one can modify the original greek mythology or using the Genesis 6 event.
My interest in that type story was initiated by a male colleague who named himself minotaur on fating sites and we once had the idea to make some nude pics (with bull mask) to underline the idea. It was not finished, but I did some manipulations...

Now that really scares me.... One of the girls I tried to date, told me, relatively early, that her former lover run away, when she was trying to put a dildo in his ass during sex. I told her that is "Really ridiculous of him". She then decided not to meet me anymore and that was before we could put in something either in her backside nor her frontside, okay or in my backside. I am so sad about it... Okay not really, but she may have thought that I am Michael Vegas.

Oh, did not yet wrote down the story which is in my head, well you disturbed me with the minotaurs. I was struggling with that and I saw the work of Picasso (you know MInotaurus rapes. woman...), I had a Minotaurs seen from a countryman of me and I looked at the work of David Hirst, which gets bad critics. Both is strangely normal in my eyes. I worked through a few picture manipulations and thinking of a Genesis 6 experiment (ask me if you do not get that). Well I do not have a clue, but I guess I should tell the "real" story of them, probably I can add some torturing for the group here. But I saw already very, very different interpretations....

tumblr_owumctMhV01rqyhfho1_500.pngminotaurus.jpgMinoCity.jpg .

Okay one scene should include bulljumping. A ritual of Africans tribes (Ethiopia, Hamer) for male adulthood, why not female. Done in nude. Spain, silly enough do hit in clothes. Problem with picturing is the young jumper, hope the depicted one is old enoughg, he looks like 25!

bullijumps.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What comes into mind, just without clothes

but really without clothes, and some breast flash but lamer action

First one blocked in my country :(

Okay I have decided to smallen my gayish next chapter and we look first Bull_leaping_fresco_palace_Knossos.jpg at the sport of bull leaping, which as I learned is still done in French, but naturally is well known from Crete and Ancient Greece. So well let jump beautiful nude (of course) male and females (of course also females, not only males) over bulls and cows.bullrec.jpg.... Much later we make some crucifixions, but very much later.

Back
Top Bottom