Go to CruxDreams.com
"and yes I said yes I will Yes." :devil:
(Tash will know who says that and where, I'm sure ;))
Pp may not be up with the lesser known forms of short verse but he is guessing an Irish author here and a character from his Ulysses and her quite erotic soliloquy. :very_hot:
Yes, Pp can imagine Tash inviting his whip in those very words. :D

Last edited:
Why do I have these feelings? Is it a growing up thing? These dark desires to see myself being utterly humiliated in the most degrading ways imaginable. To be in situations no girl maybe should want to be in. In fact most girls ny age would be appalled if they felt this way. And yet if anyone told me tonight I was to be the subject of these deepest private desires I would happily submit to them body and soul.

Why do I have these feelings? Is it a growing up thing? These dark desires to see myself being utterly humiliated in the most degrading ways imaginable. To be in situations no girl maybe should want to be in. In fact most girls ny age would be appalled if they felt this way. And yet if anyone told me tonight I was to be the subject of these deepest private desires I would happily submit to them body and soul.
To avoid confusion the fabulous Melissa and Racing Rodent have bent over backwards to get me back here as Celticvirgin. My thanks to you both. xxx
Tash, we all have much to learn about ourselves. About which feelings are real and which are really fantasy. At 19 you are still learning about yourself. Pp knows that learning will never really end. This place is somewhere you can explore that safely.

I don't think it's necessarily a 'growing-up thing', unless some of us spend a very long time growing up,
and I've a hunch that a lot more of us have these feelings than face up to them.
It's a matter of discovering who you really are and being comfortable with that -
no matter how weird and against all you've been taught -
so long as it doesn't lead you to do anything that's harmful to yourself or anyone else,
there's nothing wrong with being your true self.
Like you, I've really only discovered that since I found the Forums,
and it's made a huge difference to my life.​

Last edited:
"Why are we caged?" I ask of the woman caged next to me.

"We are considered the most dangerous of the rebel slaves" she replies.

"But I barely joined Crux Forums when they captured me ! They can't really mean to crucify me! It is not fair" I protest.

Connie looks at me and says "Tash, If you are looking for fairness at Crux Forum you have joined the wrong site!"

cage 107.jpg

"Well I can quit the site then" I huff.

"Do you see a computer around here?" Connie asks. "You can quit when the cross kills you a few days from now..."

T

Back
Top Bottom