43.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 51
Oh Dorothy, I Idon't think I can safely drive along the M606 ever again...I'll be fantasising about you hanging naked crucified by the side of the road. The most dangerous bit will be driving too slowly so that I will get a superb view of you writhing on public display! I do hope you will give me advanced notice of time and place. Enough warning to be able to contribute to your abuse, torture and humiliation and to record video and photos for the forum would be ideal. X Peter

On further consideration, was the inventor of the roundabout a bdsm genius? What an obvious place for a solo or small group crucifixion where the lucky victims cold be viewed conveniently from any angle. Surely the inevitable traffic chaos would be entirely justified.

If you have a service station on the M606 Peter would`nt it be better
to have me crucified there. After your coffee break you could come
and view the show before moving on. Myself i would prefer a big
king sized bed on the edge of the car park with a Queen Of Spades
notice saying Black Cock Welcome and you could watch me
squirming under all the black boys queuing up to take me, now
that would be a show worth watching

Aren't the queues on our Motorways bad enough already? ???? Lol

It occurs to me that the opportunities for bdsm in a commercial car service facility are immense. My first writing attempt perhaps?

I wonder how many guys you could manage at once? 2 mouth, 2 in hands, 1 between breasts, vagina, anus, 2 foot fetishists... perhaps 2 cocks in each hand...so 9-11 simultaneously. Being an imaginative lady you may have improvements to make?
Peter x

I would live stream your "torment" lol on the Internet. ..think of all the good little white girls you might corrupt. Huge spike in "rape" of black guys workd-wide!

I`m not a contortionist Peter, a sex sandwich is good enough for me.
One man on his back with his cock in my bum , done very slowly please,
and another on top of me with his cock where it should be. i could be
getting another two guys ready with my hands to take over when the
two in me explode, you can`t get that sort of sandwich at Greggs.

Dorothy

I've rung Gregg's CEO and we have an appointment next week to pitch a new sandwich range....

Do you have a lover/master/mistress who crucified you in real life?
X
(Btw, that's supposed to be both tge oromuse of a kiss and the Hooe of a crucifixion for you!

Back
Top Bottom