Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think I could carry a cross , the beam would be a struggle for me
Yes, your story is quite good. I respect all genders, but as I'm not gay I can't see myself having a sexual relationship with a man at all. On the other hand, in your case, if I had been present I would have been there and played the role of executioner.
Dressed in a loincloth and a leather mask, I would have taken pleasure in inflicting on you the scourging prior to your crucifixion. 20 blows of the foeust on your back, buttocks and upper thighs and then 20 more blows well applied on your torso, your belly; this after having torn off your little loincloth in front of everyone. Then I'll have the others do with you what they want.

Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated by the Via Dolorosa. I had posted these before in my thread, but I think they also have a niche here.View attachment 1025933View attachment 1025934View attachment 1025935

Oh my, what a beautiful grouping. I wish I could be there! Loinclothslave’s feminine persona is clamouring to be one of these girls… to suffer the lash, and be lead to our execution… words fail me!

Why haven’t I seen your thread? Have to find it now definitely!

the second is very fine. All the interest in carrying the cross is about the pain the slave must experience. The body of a woman is so sweet with curves, soft skin, etc. and this body must get a very harsh contact with the patibulum. The patibulum is the very companion during all the suffering awaiting the slave on the cross ! This piece of wood must be heavy in order to begin to exhaust the slave even before the ordeal of the Cross. The patibulum must be rough and provide splinters in the skin of the slave in order to increase the pain to come ! So the step of carrying the Cross has to be studied and planned with a luxury of detail. The only one aim is to provide a maximum of suffering to the slave before and during the crucifixion session (and splinters are a very good way to achieve the moment when it is unbearable for the slave).

the second is very fine. All the interest in carrying the cross is about the pain the slave must experience. The body of a woman is so sweet with curves, soft skin, etc. and this body must get a very harsh contact with the patibulum. The patibulum is the very companion during all the suffering awaiting the slave on the cross ! This piece of wood must be heavy in order to begin to exhaust the slave even before the ordeal of the Cross. The patibulum must be rough and provide splinters in the skin of the slave in order to increase the pain to come ! So the step of carrying the Cross has to be studied and planned with a luxury of detail. The only one aim is to provide a maximum of suffering to the slave before and during the crucifixion session (and splinters are a very good way to achieve the moment when it is unbearable for the slave).
indeed the weight of the patibulum would be 30 / 40 kilograms, especially to be sure that the splinters will penetrate the skin of the slave and to provide exhaustion. The distance to walk with could be at least 300 / 400 meters or more if we want to watch the slave collapsing under the weight at least once or twice - when collapsing, slave must receive harsh whipping in order to deter her to stay too longtime.

What a phantastic pic. The moment when she arrives at the execution site and is realizing that she is looking at her Stipes. Thrilling....
I think, thats Shannon from a old Welsh Webb shooting.

I think, thats Shannon from a old Welsh Webb shooting.
It sure is....100%

indeed the weight of the patibulum would be 30 / 40 kilograms, especially to be sure that the splinters will penetrate the skin of the slave and to provide exhaustion. The distance to walk with could be at least 300 / 400 meters or more if we want to watch the slave collapsing under the weight at least once or twice - when collapsing, slave must receive harsh whipping in order to deter her to stay too longtime.
indeed, the position of the arms on the patibulum matters : during the walk, it must be such that this position could cause twisting and cramps. Main idea is to exhaust the slave : decrease strength and ruin the muscles before the Cross in order to make later the torment of the Cross the more unbearable as possible. The female slave on the Cross must suffer, her extreme pain is consubstantial to the pleasure viewers could get only by watching the slave exhausts and finally surrenders on the Cross (although surrendering doesn't mean end of pain for the slave : she keep on feeling the pain, but she's no more able to cry or scream, only moans will be hearable at this stage of the ordeal....)

The walking too : the female's soles must provide pain too : walking on small sharp pebbles is a possibility. The same if slave has to kneel down due to the weight of the patibulum : her knees could be put on sharp pebbles. Thus, whatever before crucifixion or during the crucifixion, all the moments have to provide pain, and only pain. No relief, even an instant. As soon as the slave is under the authority of the executioners, she has to get suffering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom