Go to CruxDreams.com
I thought I was home free when I walked out of the store, but that was when he caught me.
“Where are you going?” the large man asks.
“I’m going home,” I say, trying to push past.
Blocking me he replies, “Turn out your pockets then.”
I say nothing, trying to push past again.
“Turn out you pockets, I said. Not a good listener, we are?”
Again I say nothing.
“Not a very good liar are we either, he says holding up the bag of chips that were previously under my jacket. “You know what the punishment is for stealing?”
Again I remain silent.
“Come with me.”
“Yes sir,” I say. Following him to a room in the back of the store.
“Have a seat,” he instructs, a command which I follow without a word. At this point, I’m trying to lessen the punishment that I’m about to endure. Once I sit down, the man grabs my hands and handcuffs me to the chair. The man then takes a seat at a desk and begins typing some things into the computer. “Shouldn’t take long, once I submit this request, I should get approval within the hour. I’m definitely going to enjoy this.”
I look at him briefly before looking away again, not saying a word. I know what’s about to happen. I’ve seen it happen before, at this store no less.
“How long should your punishment be, I wonder? I’m thinking three hours should be enough, don’t you think?”
Again, I don’t respond.
“Okay, four it is then,” he says without skipping a beat. “I’m going to have do this as well. That ought to teach you a lesson.”
After that, we sit in silence for what feels like an eternity, before I finally hear a noise come from the computer.
“Good news, it looks like you’re approved, now let’s get to the good part.” He comes over and uncuffs me from the chair. “Okay boy, now stand up and take your clothes off. I got full approval so you’re going cock out up there.”
I look at him for a bit before finally beginning to comply, removing first my jacket, then my shirt, followed by my pants, and then my underwear. I am completely naked, ready to face the consequences of my actions.
“Good the man says, now come with me,” he commands, grabbing my hands from behind and leading me out the door and through the store. Before we depart, however, he goes and ties a small loincloth around my waist. Not sure what that is for based on what he said. As I am guided through the store people stop and state, all knowing what’s about to happen. A few follow us out front.
As we exit outside I see that everything is already set up. There is no turning back now.
“Behold, this young man was caught attempting to steal from our store, and now he will pay the price. He is to be crucified right here for four hours. May his pain teach him a lesson.”
Without hesitation, the man throws me to the cross pinning me down as he ties each of my wrists tightly to the cross and then proceeds down to my ankles. Once everything is secure, I feel myself start to move. He is raising the cross. The pain starts out manageable but quickly becomes unbearable as I reach full status. At the end, I am suspended simply by the ropes left to support my own weight. This is what my actions got for me.
Almost immediately after the cross is raised, the man walks past me, grabbing the loincloth and swiftly removing it, leaving me completely naked.
“Told you, you were going cock out. Enjoy. Four hours of a completely exposed cock.
Not long after, but what felt like an eternity. I feel a hand come from behind me to grab my bare cock. I try to look to see who it is but I can’t get a good look. The hand then takes hold moving itself up and down the length of my cock. Gradually as he continues, it grows, getting bigger and harder, until it reaches its full side.
“Impressive. That’s a pretty nice cock you got there,” an unknown voice says. “Now moan you little bitch. I want to hear your pleasure and pain while I humiliate you further.”
I try to resist, but I can’t help it. I let out a loud moan.
“Good now cum for me.” He continues to stroke going faster and faster until finally, I blow my load all over the place, it landing on the ground. My humiliation has been absolute, and there’s still more to go.

Is it just me, or after you cum, and girls cum too, you've spent your strength, and the suffering is more intense? There you are, spent, and you have to hang helpless for a predetermined time.

“Good now cum for me.” He continues to stroke going faster and faster until finally, I blow my load all over the place, it landing on the ground. My humiliation has been absolute, and there’s still more to go.
Behind your back, people are queuing up to play with you! :devil2:

Back
Top Bottom