CBT on the Cross

Should there be CBT of the condemned?

• Of course

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • No, there shouldn't be

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Not for me personally but at an actual crucifixion they would inflict damage to cock and balls. Put a skewer down japsy and slicing away the scrotum and sqeezing the testicles

As a heterosexual woman, this is unlikely to excite me.
Again, if all this happens with "smoothed corners", then it may well excite me.
I guess if you’re predominantly a sub then yeah the whole topic is probably never going to push your buttons

Not for me personally but at an actual crucifixion they would inflict damage to cock and balls. Put a skewer down japsy and slicing away the scrotum and sqeezing the testicles
I’m not being critical. Just making the observation that the genital torture gore you’re way outside the sexual fantasies of probably 99.99% of women and maybe only appeal to a tiny minority of homosexual sadists.
I’d definitely stay the fuck away from either of them LOL

This is an interesting place and I’m glad I found it but it’s like you could do with another section with slightly different vibe and emphasis

I think a story of how a group of older women clamouring & competing, furiously wanking Jesus's cock so they can get covered in magic rejuvenating Jesus spunk definitely needs writing by someone with the talent

They can have the idea for free...... and the hateful blowback from the religious nuts!

Back
Top Bottom