Chimaera's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love seeing alternate body shapes... the thick and not so prefect types. Much more realistic and arousing imo.
Really beautiful work, and thank you so much for sharing it here.

Oh wow, Chimaera, you are one of my top-5 favorite artists of all time!

I'd been absent from CruxForums for some time, so hadn't realized that you'd resurfaced here!

Since the demise of VisionsOfDarkess, and the purge of DeviantArt (where I believe you went by Siluria), I had no idea where to find any new work you were doing!

I haven't had time to go through this thread yet, but from the early images, you're just as good as ever!

Very happy to find you again!

Thanks. It gets nastier for them (of course)
Quick comment on the most recent series (won't have time to go through the entire thread for several days):

Is there some reason you don't show it getting nastier for them?

Unlike DiviantArt, I don't believe there are restrictions here with bad things happening.

For instance, explicit executions are common, and I believe most welcome here!

Quick comment on the most recent series (won't have time to go through the entire thread for several days):

Is there some reason you don't show it getting nastier for them?

Unlike DiviantArt, I don't believe there are restrictions here with bad things happening.

For instance, explicit executions are common, and I believe most welcome here!
It is mostly that I render what I like, and the mood I am in but keep a watch on this series. I have a large back catalogue of older stuff that are not currently not online and banned from dA; given time I may sort through them and put some here (even if the render quality is rather poorer)

It is mostly that I render what I like, and the mood I am in but keep a watch on this series. I have a large back catalogue of older stuff that are not currently not online and banned from dA; given time I may sort through them and put some here (even if the render quality is rather poorer)
Thanks Chimaera...looking forward to it!

Thanks. And heating it up a bit; 2 versions of the next 2 (I know which is the correct version for here, but thought I'd put up the other anyway)
I too love the thicker and older victims you put in your images. Well done, and very much a turn on. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. And heating it up a bit; 2 versions of the next 2 (I know which is the correct version for here, but thought I'd put up the other anyway)
After applying the gasfire torch to her nipples and cunt they are burned extremly and the victim might pass out - the artist doesn´t show the horrible outcome of such a torture with irreversible deep wounds.

And after a confession, off to a holding cell and then they are no longer needed

Attachments

• Ice and fire 15.jpg
    Ice and fire 15.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 674
  • ice and fire 16.jpg
    ice and fire 16.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 706
  • ice and fire 17 scar.jpg
    ice and fire 17 scar.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 737
  • ice and fire 18.jpg
    ice and fire 18.jpg