Christmas hanging [from DjEtla's suggestion]

Go to CruxDreams.com
The excellent DjEtla produced the pic of a gallows adorned for Xmas: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/short-stories-by-djetla.7519/page-10#post-835909
He also suggested:
Imagine if someone is headed to an execution. The staff and guards and executioner are all upbeat, wearing a headband with silly reindeer antlers, or wearing a red elf hat with white fur trim. The facility is decorated in blinking lights. Pretty women on the staff wear some pretty outfits with a tight fit and a short hemline, to keep a fun atmosphere. Upbeat Christmas music is playing from the overhead sound system. A cheerful holiday mood adds some extra insult to injury for the condemned.
So here is my take:

Christmas Hanging

As Julia walked towards her final destination, the gallows standing tall and adorned with festive Christmas ornaments, the atmosphere around her was paradoxically cheerful. The staff and guards, donned in playful reindeer antlers and red elf hats, moved about with a sense of holiday spirit that contrasted sharply with the grim reality of her situation.

"Hey Julia, you look stunning today! Shame it's for such a grim occasion," one guard joked, his reindeer antlers bobbing as he walked alongside her.

Julia, her face a mix of fear and resignation, replied softly, "Thanks, I guess. Never thought my last walk would be quite like this."

The executioner, dressed in a Santa hat and a bright red suit, approached her with a wide smile. "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, Julia! Welcome to your very special day! We've made sure everything is set for your grand finale. It will be an execution to be remembered!"

Swallowing hard, Julia tried to muster a brave face. "I don't really have a choice, do I? But yes, I'll try to be... memorable."

As they reached the gallows, the crowd gathered around, their mood festive yet respectful. One of the staff, a pretty woman in a tight-fitting, short-hemmed Santa dress, commented, "You know, Julia, you've got quite the fan club here. You're going to be a legend."

Stepping onto the platform, Julia looked out at the crowd. "A legend for dying naked and afraid? Not exactly the legacy I hoped for."

Placing the noose around her neck, the executioner said cheerfully, "Well, it's a unique way to go out, that's for sure. And don't worry, we'll make sure you look gorgeous till the end."

A woman in the crowd called out, "We love you, Julia! You're brave and beautiful!"

Tears in her eyes, Julia managed a small smile. "Thank you. I hope you remember me for more than just this."

The executioner, pulling the lever, said in a jolly tone, "And here we go! Merry Christmas, everyone!"

"Happy holidays, Julia!" one of the guards, wearing a red elf hat, cheerfully said as she passed by. "You look stunning today, I mean, all naked and handcuffed... a real Christmas treat!"

Julia, her expression a mix of fear and resignation, managed a weak smile. "Thanks... I guess it's not every day you get to be the star of a Christmas execution."

Underneath the noose, Julia looked up at it and then around at the crowd. "I never thought my end would be a holiday spectacle," she said, her voice tinged with bitter irony.

"Don't worry, Julia, you'll be giving them a great performance as you strangle to death. Your struggle, your bare body's reactions... it's going to be quite the sight," the executioner reassured her, his tone oddly comforting.

As the noose tightened around her neck, Julia took a deep breath. "I suppose there's a first time for everything, even for dying naked in front of a crowd on Christmas."

The executioner, now ready to proceed, announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, let's give Julia the send-off she deserves. A Christmas hanging she'll never forget!"

The crowd watched in silent anticipation as Julia began to struggle, her body reacting instinctively to the asphyxiation. Her movements were frantic, yet there was an undeniable sensuality to them.

"Look at her go! What a fighter!" a spectator remarked, his tone a mix of admiration and excitement.

As the life began to drain from her, Julia experienced an unexpected rush of arousal. The lack of air, the intense struggle, it was all combining into a perverse pleasure.

"Oh god... I can't believe... I'm actually..." Julia's thoughts were incoherent, voiceless as the asphyxiation unexpectedly brought her to the brink of a powerful orgasm.

"She's cumming! Even in the noose, she's cumming!" a woman in the crowd exclaimed, both shocked and impressed by the sight.

Julia's body convulsed in the throes of her climax, her face contorted in a mix of agony and ecstasy. It was a shocking, yet strangely captivating sight.

The executioner, watching the spectacle, nodded in approval. "She's giving them the show of a lifetime, even in her final moments."

As Julia's struggles began to subside, the realization that she was giving the crowd such an erotic performance in her final moments seemed to bring a surreal comfort. Her body finally went limp, the life extinguished from her, but not before giving the audience a Christmas execution they would never forget.

The crowd broke into applause, a few even whistling in admiration. "That was incredible," someone shouted.

The executioner removed his Santa hat and bowed solemnly to Julia's lifeless body. "Merry Christmas, Julia. You were magnificent."

As the crowd slowly dispersed, talking excitedly about the extraordinary event they had just witnessed, Julia's naked dead body hung there, her pussy leaking girly juices, a tragic yet mesmerizing figure, her legacy sealed in a most unusual and unforgettable Christmas spectacle.

Back
Top Bottom