Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a GIF that goes with the first one that you liked. I still haven't come up with the girls name, KinK has hundreds of models but this one does look familiar. I'll have to review some of my saved videos when I get time. :rolleyes:

View attachment 695883
Her name is Ginger Lee. She gets whipped, but just with the fetishy, feather duster type flogger typically used in Kink (and Hogtied) productions. A few more of Ginger from Society SM.

ginger10.JPGginger3.JPGginger whip1.PNGginger whip2.PNG

I liked the shot where she was choosing her whip... They must have copied this ;):p

698.jpg
No they have copied the scene from a very old film"The Image"

Lovely body too. Unfortunately I can't find a copy of that movie anymore with the whipping scene, a lot of other nudity, had the full movie years ago but they seem to skip around that scene lately. Damned prudes. :rolleyes:

Check my repository at https://www.zippyshare.com/doe.1971 ... there are literally thousands of mainstream movie clips with DiD. Including this one. Search for "Isabella". Or "Vikings'.

1575863605503.png

Thorgal comics great whipping scene in episode 2

Great whipping scene in thorgal comics episode 16 (I think) - solveig tied to post and flogged

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom