Cleaning House

Go to CruxDreams.com

A Viewer

Assistant executioner
A story I wrote a long time ago. Please let me know what you think.

Cleaning House

Josh sat in a car as he watched Chrissy’s house. The sun had set barely an hour ago. As he sat there, he felt angry but pushed it down. Keep calm, he told himself. She’ll pay for what she did. You can let her have it when it happens. He gripped his steering wheel. I can’t believe that it’s come to this.

Josh could catch glimpses of Chrissy through her window. She her blond hair dart by brought back good memories as well as bad. Stay focus. Remember what she did, just don’t get emotional about it.

Soon she came out and went across her front yard walking towards her car. She grabbed the door handle when suddenly she was grabbed from behind. She tried to cry out, but a hand covered her mouth.

Josh pulled her struggling across the street. He knew from the times he visited her at home that her neighborhood was mostly populated by elderly residents who were usually in bed around sundown.

They reached the car he bought just for what he was about to do. He quickly opened the trunk and tossed her inside. Before she could cry out, he slammed the trunk shut and then got in the driver’s seat. It’s happening, thought Josh as he tried to contain his excitement. He then drove away.

Josh car arrived at a wooden area. He got out and quickly went over to the trunk. He stood there for a second and then took a deep breath.

Josh opened the trunk and Chrissy stared at him. “Josh,” she cried. “What’s going on!?”

You’ll see, Josh thought. He grabbed Chrissy and pulled her out of the trunk causing her to land on the ground.

Josh quickly slammed the trunk shut and reached down to grab Chrissy. She tried to crawl away, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Chrissy tried to get out from beneath him, but he held her down. She let out a loud scream. “That won’t help you out here,” said Josh. He started to pull her shirt up her body.

“What are you doing,” asked Chrissy in terror.

“Hold still,” ordered Josh.

Oh my god, thought Chrissy. He’s going to rape me! She screamed as she struggled with him.

Josh pinned her arms over her head and then reached down with one hand and pulled her shirt over her head. As he pulled on it, he saw that she was wearing a plain, white bra. He forced the shirt over her head. He’s going to suffocate me, thought Chrissy in terror.

Josh pulled her shirt over her thrashing arms and threw it away. Chrissy tried to claw at him, but he grabbed her wrists.

Pinning her hands over head again he reached down for the button of her jeans. “No,” screamed Chrissy. “No! Please no!”

“Shut up,” said Josh angrily.

Chrissy froze for a moment. As she laid there, Josh pulled her pants down to her knees. He then swung her around and grabbed one of her sneakers. It came off easily and he threw it away. He did the same to the other one.

Josh grabbed the tip of her left sock as Chrissy started to struggle again. He held her legs together and pulled the sock off followed by the other one.

Josh swung Chrissy back around. He grabbed the jeans pulled them off her legs which she was swinging about. As he pulled the jeans off, he got to his feet.

Chrissy started to crawl away, but Josh grabbed her leg and pulled him to her again. He saw that her panties matched her bra. Josh sat on her and then grabbed one wrist followed by the another. He brought them behind her back and held them with one hand as he reached into his pocket with the other. He pulled out a piece of rope and tied her hands with it. Chrissy let out a frighten cry as Josh rolled her to face him.

“What’s this about,” she asked.

“You know what this is about,” said Josh.

“I told you,” she said. “I didn’t cheat on you. I didn’t.”

“You’re lying,” said Josh angrily. She’s just like the rest.

Josh started to stand up and as he did so he pulled Chrissy up with him. He spun her around. “Walk,” he ordered.

She started to move forward. Josh grabbed her arm to guide her and then went into the woods.

They came to a clearing. Chrissy stopped in terror. For a moment, she didn’t understand what she was seeing but she then realized that, hanging from a tree, was a noose. Beneath it was a barrel.

“No,” she cried. “No! No!” She tried to run away but Josh grabbed her. He dragged her towards the noose.

She kicked and twisted in his grasp. He held on and pulled her to the barrel. He lifted her up and stepped on to a rock he placed nearby earlier. He pulled her up on to the barrel. She tried to jump from it, but he wrapped his arm around hers. He grabbed her hair and then pulled out his other arm before grabbing the noose. He slid it over her head though she tried to flop about like a fish. He kept her steady with the hold he had on her hair.

“No,” screamed Chrissy. “Please don’t! I told you I didn’t do it! Somebody help! Help! Help me please!”

Josh tighten the noose around her neck. He then stepped down from the rock and walked around to in front of her.

Looking up at her Josh wasn’t sure what he was feeling. “Anything to say?”

Chrissy looked at him with tears brimming in her eyes. “Please, Josh. Don’t do this. I . . . love you.”

“No, you don’t,” said Josh. He kicked the barrel from beneath her feet.

Chrissy dropped towards the ground. The noose tighten, stopping her from saying anything else. Her fall was stopped, and she was pulled upward for a bit. She twisted and turned as she bounced for a few moments. Choking sounds escaped her mouth. She kicked out wildly with her legs as if trying to bring the barrel back underneath her.

Josh watched as Chrissy continued to twist and turned for about a minute. She pulled at the rope binding her hands, but they were too strong. Her mind was a panicked fury. She thrashed about with everything that she could. Her feet kicked towards the ground as if desperately trying to reach it. Chrissy spun about as she struggled, the ropes biting into her wrists and neck. A minute passed and the struggling slowed down. Suddenly she started thrashing wildly again. After a few seconds, her movements began to slow again. They stopped and after a moment started up again. This happened again and one more time. After stopping they started up again, but they were more like twitches. Her body spasm for a few seconds and then stopped. Her whole body then relaxed and went limb. She was dead.

Josh looked at her for over a minute. She’s gone. He felt relief and a mean joy go through him. He stood there for a few moments. She’s just the first. Josh went over to cut her down.

I would suggest to move this story in the "For hanging and nose Lovers thread". I'm sure, on this place will finding the story more user.
It's not so optimal, for short single stories to start a own thread.
Objections or opinions?

I am sorry for the confusion I caused. Here the next part of our story.

Melissa left the restaurant where she worked. She rubbed her neck. Her car was one of the last ones in the parking lot. She walked quickly because she never did like being out alone after dark.

Just as Melissa was about to reach the car door she was engulfed by a figure. She felt herself grabbed from behind. Before she could call out a hand covered her mouth. She felt a pin like feeling in her shoulder but did not really think about it as she struggled. A few muffled sounds escaped as she twisted about in Josh’s grasp. Her movements reminded him of Chrissy as she was being hung. Melissa kicked out with her feet but struck only the ground. She tried to push herself away, but he held on. She twisted and turned about in his arms, but her movements suddenly started to slow down. She struggled weakly and tried to pull away with little strength. Her eyes started to close as she became slower and slower. Finally, her eyes were shut, and she soon stopped moving.

Josh waited a moment and after looking around picked her up into her arms. That sedative worked. He carried her to his car.

Slowly Melissa started to wake up. What . . ., was all she could think for a moment. She moved about a bit. She opened her eyes, but it took a moment for her brain to process what she was seeing. As that was happening, she noticed that her whole body was strangely cool and that she was upright. Her mind began to join her body in being awake.

Melissa looked around and saw that she was in a wooded area. What, she thought again. Her curiosity was interrupted by the shock of realizing that her uniform was gone and that she was naked.

She tried to cover herself but realized that her hands were tied behind her. She looked down and saw that she was standing on wood and then realized that she was standing on a whole pile of it.

“Good, you’re awake,” said Josh.

Melissa looked up and saw that Josh standing before her. “Josh, what’s going on,” she asked.

“Well, you never did let me see you naked, Miss Lights Off,” he answered.

Melissa realized that there was a pole of some kind running up along her back and that her hands were tied behind it. She was suddenly afraid. “Josh, what are you doing?”

“I know that it was you that started that rumor about me,” said Josh.

“That rumor? No, Josh, it wasn’t me.”

“Liar,” said Josh. He reached down and pulled up piece of wood that Melissa had noticed. One end had been pushed into the earth while the other end was on fire.

“No,” screamed Melissa understanding what was happening. “No, Josh! Don’t do this! It wasn’t me! I swear!”

“Burn,” said Josh and he tossed the torch at the pile of wood at Melissa’s feet.

The wood catch fire and Melissa pulled back her feet against the stake that she was tied to. “No,” she cried in a panic. “No!”

The fire began to spread and soon it was almost surrounding her. She could feel the heat riding up her nude body. She frantically pulled against the ropes around the wrists, but they did not give. She twisted around the stake, and it raked her back.

Melissa looked up at Josh. “Please don’t do this to me,” she screamed. “Please!”

Josh said nothing. He just watched.

The fire continued to spread, and it was nearing her feet. “No,” Melissa kept say. “No. No. No.” A few moments later the fire was surrounding her. She continued to pull at the ropes, but nothing happened. Her whole body was now feeling the heat. She twisted and turned on the stake and then the fire grew with a burst causing her to press herself against the wood.

The first gasoline covered piece, thought Josh.

The fire reached her feet. She felt a biting sensation which caused her to kick out into the air. The fire neared the stake. Melissa thought she heard one of the pieces of wood roll down on the pile. Soon the fire was coming at her from all sides. “Help me,” she screamed. “Help me!!!”

A few moments later, the fire reached her feet again. She tried to kick out, but the flames just went up her leg. “Aghh,” she screamed. Melissa twisted around the stake violently. She thrashed about and kicked out her legs which were but aflame. She vaguely noticed that the heat behind her was increasing. She then pressed herself against the stake and tried to push herself up along it. The wood scratched her back and arms. Her wrists were tied tightly behind the stake, so she had trouble moving herself up. She managed to go up a few inches but couldn’t get her wrists up any further. Caught on something, she vaguely thought. Just then the flames on her legs grew sending even more pain through her. She stopped thinking and just thrashed around violently as she screamed.

The fire around her grew and Josh sometimes had trouble seeing because of the smoke.

The fire reached between her legs setting the little hair she had down there aflame. Melissa kept screaming. She waved her entire lower half about. She pulled greatly against her bonds, but they held. She thrashed her head wildly and then let out a shriek.

Josh took a step back and continued to watch.

The fire began to heat the stake. Melissa appeared to be running in place. A mixture of scream and desperate moaning sounds escaped her. The fire continued to grow around her and the flames on her body went up to her stomach. Melissa hit her head against the stake, but she didn’t notice the pain. She twisted her arm as she pulled against the ropes but did not notice that either.

The pile of wood was soon completely lit, and more flames joined those racing up Melissa’s body. She had stopped being able to think a while ago and just thrashed around on instinct. She started to cough and did not realize that it was because of the smoke. She stomped at the flaming wood at her feet. The fire on her body continued to grow. Her cries sounded animal. The flames soon reached the bottoms of her breasts. Melissa shook the flames off, but they came back. She shook them off again giving Josh a show that he enjoyed. The flames engulfed her breasts and though she shook her upper body with great force the fire continued to climb up her.

Josh looked around but knew that they were miles from anywhere so the fire would not be seen. He also cleared away any wood so the nearby trees would not catch fire.

Melissa could not understand that her throat was getting sore from all the screaming. She twisted about. She hit her head again on the stake. She vaguely realized that her screams sounded as if they were coming from far away. Suddenly her hands felt stabs of pain as the fire reached them. The fire grew more and more quickly.

Melissa’s animal cries were occasionally interrupted by coughing fits that became more and more severe. She swung her head to side to side. She moved her body anyway she could just to escape from the fire, from the pain.

Melissa’s screams trailed off. They were replaced by the kinds of sounds Josh never heard before. Her minds came back just enough for a few, final thoughts. I’m going to die. I’m going to die.

The flames reached her chin and she brushed them away by shaking her head. Suddenly she started coughing. She kept coughing for several seconds, longer than her previous fits. She made ganging noises. Melissa’s vision became blurry. She slammed her head against the stake several times. She made some wheezing noises. She began coughing again which threw her head forward. She continued thrashing and coughing for several seconds. She shook her head and continued to struggle. The fire rushed up her body brushing her chin which caused her to thrash around some more. A few moments later Melissa fell forward, her fall stopped by the ropes which had been covered in fire retardant. She was dead.

Damn it, thought Josh. The smoke got to her instead of the flames. Oh well she’s dead. He continued to watch her burn for several more minutes. It feels so freeing, what I’m doing. I won’t stop. He went over to the fire extinguisher that he had hidden behind a pile of leaves and branches.

To be continued . . .

Laura awoke in her bed. She thought that she heard a sound and looked around but saw nothing because the lights were off. She laid there thinking about whether to turn them on. The air was filled with silence. Laura decided to go back to sleep.

Josh looked through the opening in Laura’s bedroom door. He saw her stirring so he stood there waiting. A minute passed then another. Laura seemed to have gone back to sleep. Slowly Josh went in.

Laura laid there and started to move as she began to wake up again. Suddenly something was pressed against her face. She awoke with a jolt and tried to sit up, but she was held in place. She struggled but the grip was strong. She swung her head side to side but the thing over her face stayed there. She then noticed an odd smell in her nostrils. She shook her body for a few minutes and twisted her covers as she kicked out her feet. She began to slow down and soon slumped back down on to her bed.

Josh removed the pad from her face and pushed a loose strand of brown hair back into place.

Josh looked down at the unconscious Laura. I’ll leave the bra and panties on, he thought. They’re like a bikini and she’s going swimming. He tossed her nightgown aside.

Moments later Laura began to wake up. After blinking her eyes, she looked at Josh. “What’s going on,” she asked sleepily.

“Hi, nice to see you again,” said Josh sarcastically.

Laura woke up more fully then. “Josh? What is this?”

“Remember when I took you to that important business lunch. You showed up drunk. You even threw up on the table! That guy would’ve hire me, but you ruined everything!”

“Josh, what’s happening?” Laura tried to move, to get up but could not. Her hands and feet were tied.

“This is payback,” answered Josh. “It’s time that you got what you deserve.”

“Josh, you’re scaring me,” said Laura. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. She felt that that she was on a wood floor and realized that she was bobbing. A few moments later her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. She was on some sort of ship.

Josh was watching as she looked frantically about. “What’s the matter? You don’t like nighttime cruises?”

“What is this,” asked Laura looking back at him.

“When I didn’t get that job, I began to really drown in the debt caused when Lisa stole from me,” said Josh. “I think it’s time you knew how that felt like.”

He reached down and picked up an anchor. As he put it on the side of the boat Laura realized that the rope tied to it led to the rope binding her feet. “Oh my God!”

Josh turned around and went back for her. “Please Josh, don’t this! I’m sorry alright! I was at a bachelorette party the night before! That why! I’m sorry!”

“After it happened you never even apologize,” said Josh standing over her.

“I’m doing it right now,” said Laura. “Please! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”

Josh picked her up and carried her to the side of the boat as she struggled. He placed her on the ledge where the anchor also laid. “Please don’t do this,” she cried. “Please don’t do this! I’ve got money! I can help you out!”

Josh ran his hand along her lacey, black panties then along her side then along her matching bra in a manner that was almost lovingly. “Go for a swim.” He pushed the anchor in to the water. Laura was quickly pulled down after it. She cried out something, but Josh couldn’t make out what it was.

Laura went down into the water. She barely closed her mouth in time. She tried to pull her hands and feet free, but the ropes were tight.

She plunged through blackness and could barely see a short distance around her.

Soon the anchor hit the bottom and she stopped falling. Laura looked up and there was a dim spot of light that seemed so far away. It seemed like it was on another world.

Laura struggled against the ropes. They bit into her skin as she pulled against them. She shook her body trying to get free of the anchor but all she did was sent her body drifting in multiple directions. She tried to go upward but the rope and the anchor pulled her back down. She tried to break free of the rope binding her feet, but it just stayed intact. She pulled at the rope around her wrists, but it just dug into her flesh and barely moved at all. The ropes were so tight.

Laura felt the need to breath. She tried to go upward in desperation, but she was just pulled back down.

Laura pulled with all her strength, but the ropes wouldn’t break. Her movements caused her to be moved into a position where she was lying in the water on her back. She saw the spot of light above and wanted so much to go to it. She thrusted upward to it as much as she could, but she was pulled back down again. Laura fell forward towards the bottom. She floated back up into her original position. She twisted around wildly and stopped herself from crying out in frustration because she could not open her mouth.

Laura kept twisting and pulling against the ropes. Her lungs started to burn, and she was getting more and more scared. She tried to craw at the ropes binding her wrists with her fingernails but could not reach them. The burning in her chest grew.

Laura thrusted about trying to reach her ankles. After a few tries she almost reached them but instead twisted in the water. She tried again but merely dived backwards. She made several more frantic tries. She caught a glance at the spot of light. She twisted around in the water.

Laura wanted so much to open her mouth, to let out her breath. She reached down with her hands, trying to grab the line that connected her to the anchor. She made several attempts to grab it but only grabbed water. She brought her knees to her chest and tried to grab the robe around her ankles again, but she missed. She tried several more times. She twisted around to get a better view below her but could not see anything.

Laura swung herself about in frustration and as the burning in her chest grew, she swung herself around more and more wildly. She stopped and soon then pulled at the rope holding her wrists with her fingers. She had to physically stopped herself from breathing several times. She shook her head as panic began to overwhelm her.

Laura tried to pull the anchor up with her. She pulled with all her might. The rope dug into her ankles and the anchor was lifted a bit. Laura felt pain in her legs as she was then pulled down. Bubbles escaped from her nostrils as she let out some of her breath.

Laura shook her head in panic. She tried to stop herself and realized that the burning in her chest was so strong that it seemed to push her upper body back. It seemed to block out her thoughts.

Frantically Laura pushed herself upwards. The anchor kept her from moving at all. In desperation she tried to throw herself upward with all her strength. None of it seemed to matter.

Suddenly something seemed to shift at the bottom of the ocean and the anchor slid along the floor. Laura was pulled down even more. The spot of light seemed to be leaving her. She frantically pulled with every muscle of her body. Her right breast was pulled somewhat from her bra, not enough to free her nibble but enough to twist the clothing awkwardly around her body.

Laura could feel the urge to breathe coming. She tried to fight it but could not. She kept her mouth as tightly shut as she could, but her lips were quivering. She shook violently, shaking her head. At last, her flew opened letting out bubbles. No. No. No! No! No! She continued to shake her head.

Laura tried to close her mouth but, on some level, she knew that it was too late. Water has rushed into her windpipe which caused her to cough which caused more water to come in. She shook her head as bubbles floated out and upward.

Laura pulled against the ropes with all her might, not thinking just knowing that she needed to escape. She coughed and gagged as more and more water got into her lungs. She shook her head trying to get it out, but it was no use. She began to swing about wildly. She twisted and turned about for a few more moments.

Laura felt the burning in her chest as the water came through her mouth and nose in greater and greater amounts. The pain increased. She thrashed about wildly. No! No! Nooo! Nooo!!! She stopped thinking as she began to gasp for air again and again. She thrashed about wildly now on instinct. She simply twisted and turned without really trying to get free or to the light.

She twisted and turned for several minutes then she began to slow down. Finally, she stopped. The body that used to be Laura just floated there swaying slightly from her failed attempts to get free, to live. With her hair floating upward she looked like a strange underwater plant. The body became still and only moved slightly when touched by an underwater current.

Josh watched the last of the bubbles break through the surface. He then waited for a few minutes. Bon Vonage Bitch. He turned away to go to the boat’s controls.

To be continued . . .

There was a noise in the dark house. Kate stirred for a moment then went back to sleep. There was another noise, and this time Kate woke up. What was that? She got out of her bed and went to the door.

Suddenly the door opened “Ahh,” cried Kate. She then felt something hit her stomach. She held it and fell to her knees.

Josh stood over her with both of his fists clenched. I went too fast and made too much noise. It’s just that I’m so hyped. I want to run right to the next one.

Josh reached down at Kate who was curling into a ball. He rolled her on to her stomach and then quickly pulled her arms behind her. Before Kate realized what was going on she felt him tie her hands together.

Josh picked Kate up and put her down on her bed. He then took out some more rope and reached for her feet. Kate began to put up a fight and tried to pull her feet away, but he held her legs together and wrapped the rope around her ankles. He tied them together then reached over to a lamp to turn it on.

Josh put her legs down and turned to look at her. “Hello, Kate.”

“Josh, what are you doing,” demanded Kate. “This is . . . breaking and entering. You can’t come in here anymore. You definitely can’t tie me up!”

“You see, Kate, I finally had enough,” said Josh. “Enough of everything, especially of your nagging. Every day and about everything. It felt like I couldn’t breathe and now it’s time for you to feel what that’s like.

Josh took out a plastic bag. He blew a quick breath in to it to puff it out and then draped it over her head. He then quickly took out some duck tap and wrapped it around her head securing the bag in place.

Josh jumped off the bed and went across the room. He turned around and squatted. He glanced at his watch as Kate started to twist and turn. I wonder how long she’ll last?

What!?
Wondered Kate as she frantically turned about. What’s happening!? The bag puffed in and out as she breathed. She tried to pull her hands and feet loose, but she was tightly tied. She kicked out with her feet, but it did not do anything.

Kate spun around on her covers. She pulled against the ropes but like the others before her it did nothing. This can’t be happening! This can’t be happening!!

Kate tried to get up but had trouble with her hands tied behind her. She managed to sit up and haphazardly swing her legs over the bed. She scooted over to it’s edge and put her feet on the floor. She tried to stand up but fell down.

She twisted about in frustration for a few moments. She cried out, but the bag muffled the sound. She then wiggled like a worm but did not get anywhere.

Kate tried to shake the bag off her head, but it stayed on. She crawled towards the wall but bumped into her dresser. She tried to push it off her head with the dresser, but it would not move. The bag was fogging up. I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!! Kate rubbed her neck, the part where the tape had been wrapped around, against the dresser. She could not see it, but the tape remained in place.

Kate banged her head against the dresser. Her lungs were starting to ache and her breasts bunged against the sleeveless shirt that she was wearing. She had decided not to wear a bra, so they were visible.

Kate turned about on the floor as she started to panic. She tried to slow her breathing, but the feeling of needing air blotted out those thoughts.

She flopped around on the floor and pulled at the ropes. Her bare leg struck the bed. She cried out, but it was muffled like any other noise that she made.

Kate continued to struggle and the sweat that was covering the Latina’s brown skin was giving it a bit of a shine.

She pulled at the rope binding her wrists causing her to thrust her chest into the air. She flopped back down on to the floor. As she struggled her back pushed across the carpet giving it a slight rugburn, but she did not notice.

Kate continued to struggle, and she sucked the bag in to her mouth as she desperately tried to breathe. She could taste the plastic and hated it. The desire to get it out of her mouth joined the other thoughts that were frantically racing through her head.

Kate roughly rubbed her head against the floor which pressed the bag against her right cheek. She swung her head around to get it off. While it came off her cheek it stayed around her head.

Kate thrown herself down on to the floor face up in a desperate attempt to get the bag off. She then sat back up. She repeated the move a few times.

Some part of her noticed that her movements were getting weaker. A new wave of panic came over her and she started to thrash about wildly. The ropes bit into her skin but she did not notice. She was operating on instinct. Now and then she flopped about almost like she was convulsing. She shook her head as if she was saying no to her fate.

Kate flopped mightily against the floor making soft thumping noises that had no chance of catching any of her neighbors’ attention. She lased out with both of her bare feet. They struck air and landed on the bed. She continued to twist and turn pulling them away and back on to the floor. She pulled with all her muscles. Her breast continued to strain against her shirt. Her shorts were running up her right leg.

Kate flopped about a few more times. As she did so her movements got slower and slower. She shook about. She stopped and started again. She kept stopping and starting with her movements getting weaker each time.

Kate twisted around a little bit then stopped. Her face was pointing at Josh’s direction. She twisted about some more with her face still facing him almost like she was begging for mercy. She frantically twisted but then stopped. She then made a few feeble attempts to move about but then she stopped. She didn’t start moving again. Josh watched her for about a minute. She was dead.

About five minutes, thought Josh looking at his watch.

Josh went over to the body. He undid the tape and pulled the bag off the head. He pushed a strand of brown hair out of her face. Her eyes were staring up at him with a blank expression and her mouth was open a bit. First time that her mouth was opened, and nothing came out. He continued to look at her for a moment. Bitch. Josh picked up the body and carried it out of the room.

To be continued . . .

Lisa was suddenly awakened by someone grabbing her. Before she knew what was happening, she was being pulled from her bed. She tried to get her footing, but she kept stumbling as something or someone pulled her out of her bedroom.

Lisa was pulled through her house. As she began to fully wake up, she started to struggle. The dark figure then slammed her against a wall. She was stunned and was then dragged along. The figure pulled her down a hallway and towards a door. It was opened, and she was carried through it.

Lisa blinked at the bright light that filled her eyes. After a moment she looked around trying desperately to figure out where she was. What’s going on, she wondered as she remembered what happened and started to panic.

It took her a moment to realize that she was in her garage. She then realized that she was sitting down. When she tried to sit up, she was held against the chair by something. She twisted about in fear as she realized that that her wrists and ankles were tied to it.

Lisa raised her eyes and looked frantically around. After a second, she registered the figure before her, and it took her another moment to realize that it was Josh.

“Hey, Lisa,” he said, his face expressionless. “How’s it’s going?”

“Josh, what’s going on,” she asked.

“You remember when you stole from me,” asked Josh.

“You’re turning me in to the cops,” asked Lisa confused after a moment.

“No,” answered Josh. He turned and went over to one of the walls of the garage. Lisa saw a wheel table that she owned was against the wall but there was something on it that she did not recognize. He pulled it over to her.

“What’s that?”

“Something that I came up with,” answered Josh.

He reached over to Lisa causing her to tense up. He grabbed the front of her nightgown and torn it partially off revealing her bare breasts.

“Ahh!!!” He’s going to rape me!!!

Josh reached back over to the object on the table. From behind it he pulled out two jumper cables and brought them over towards her.

“What’s going on,” asked Lisa. Josh quickly attached each of the clips to one of her nipples. “Ahh!” She shook her head as she yelled waving her red hair about.

“I remember when you told me about the last owners of this place,” said Josh. “I remember that you said that they had a teenage son who was in a band, so they soundproofed the garage. That’s good.”

Josh which over to the device on the table and flipped a switch that was on the top. A jolt of electricity went through Lisa. “Ahhh!!” Her body spasmed about.

Josh flipped the device off. Lisa’s body shook as she breathed rapidly. After a moment she spoke. “What are you doing!? It was just a couple hundred bucks!”

“No, it was much more than that,” said Josh. “You didn’t just take my money; you took my dignity.” Like all the rest.

Josh flipped the switch again but this time to a higher setting. “Ahhh!!” Lisa flopped about on the chair and pulled against the ropes.

Josh flipped the switch off and Lisa’s head fell forward. She breathed rapidly and seemed to wheeze a few times. Josh leaned forward and grabbed her hair then he lifted her head up to face him. “You’re going to pay for what you did,” he said.

Josh let her head fall forward and reached back to the switch. Before he touched it, Lisa raised her head. “Please, . . . it . . . was w . wrong,” she said. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Josh flipped the switch. “Ahh!!” Lisa’s body repeatedly pulled against the ropes. Her nightgown flapped around her legs.

Josh flipped the switch off. Lisa’s head fell back over the chair’s back. Josh reached over and grabbed her hair. He brought her face to his. “Please . . .,” she said with tears in her eyes. He dropped her head and reached for the switch. “No,” she cried weakly.

He flipped the switch. “Ahh!!”

He flipped it off and she slumped back into the chair. For a moment it looked like she was unconscious but then she started to stir. “Please don’t,” she said.

Josh flipped the switch. “Ahh!” He flipped it off and then flipped back on at a higher setting. “Ahh!!”

He flipped it off. He looked at her silently as she breathed heavily. He flipped the switch. “Ahh!!” He flipped it off. Lisa slumped back into the chair. No. No.

Josh flipped the switch. “Ahh!!” She pulled against the ropes, and they dug into her skin. She swung her body about. She shook her head violently as she screamed.

Josh turned the switch off and she flopped back into the chair. He waited a few moments before doing anything.

His hand reached for the switch. “Please,” said Lisa with an energy born out of desperation. “Please don’t this! I’m sorry! I really am! Please. I want to get to back together with you. I was wrong about the money, and I was wrong about dumping you. Please, Baby, say yes.”

For the first time Josh showed an emotion as she spoke. It was one of surprise and disgust. “Get back with you? No!”

Josh flipped the switch on. “Ahh!!” She twisted so much that she vaguely thought that she dislocated her left arm.

Josh flipped the switch off. Lisa slumped down into the chair. A second later the switch was flipped on at a higher level. “Ahh!!!” Her head swung side to side with such force Josh thought for a moment that it was going to fly off. After a second, he flipped the switch off.

Lisa head quickly fell forward on to her naked breasts. Sweat cover her body and it continued to twitch even after the switch was off.

Josh watched her, enjoying what he was seeing. After a few moments and without saying a word, he flipped the switch to a higher setting. “Ahh!!!” Lisa pulled against the chair with all her might. She actually lifted it off the ground a few times. She twisted and pulled working her gown down past her stomach. She lifted her face to let out a scream unlike she ever uttered.

Josh flipped the switch off. Lisa’s head flopped back down as her body collapsed back into the chair. She let out a few unintelligent cries that were equal parts pain and fear.

Josh squatted down and leaned closet to her. He grabbed her face again and forced her to look into his eyes. “It wasn’t a good idea to take that money huh,” he asked.

His hand reached for the switch. “No,” she said tears running down her face. “No! Please! Please no!!!”

The switch was flipped on a higher setting. “Ahh!!” Lisa could not think. She had become a wild animal in a cage desperate to get out. She thrashed about without any thought. She threw herself hard against the back of her chair several times. Josh worried that she was going to fall backwards but that did not happen. The gown’s fabric around her rear end tore as she pushed it against the surface of the chair so much. The gown’s skirt flew about as she swung her legs as much as she could.

The switch flipped off. Lisa’s head flopped to her right. Her eyes were closed but she was breathing too hard to be unconscious.

Josh leaned forward and grabbed her by the arms. He thought he could feel a little spark. “You know, I think you have had enough,” he said.

Using all the strength that she had left Lisa opened her eyes and raised her head. “Ready,” she whispered hopefully.

Josh was quiet for a second. “No.” His hand reached for the switch. “Goodbye you lowlife.”

“No!!!” Lisa cried. “No!!! No!!! No!!!!”

Josh flipped the switch as high as it could go.

A wave of pain crashed through Lisa. She raised her head back and roared in agony. She pulled and twisted everyway she could and in a few ways, she should not have been able to. She pulled and pushed at the chair sending it moving about so it looked like a rocking chair. Her hands clenched and unclenched. She shook her head violently. Her breasts swung about, but the clips held on. “Ahhhh!!!!!” her screams did not sound human. It just became one huge noise.

Josh leaned back. He got on one knee and watched her.

Lisa thrashed about. The fabric of her gown was pulled down her left hip. She swung her body about. She spasmed and jolted, appearing to do a strange dance. She threw herself from her chair again and again but was brought back to it by her bonds. The chair’s legs scrapped against the concrete floor of the garage. Lisa feet struck the floor.

Lisa’s eyes rolled up in her head. Her whole body started to convulse with the occasionally shaking. The screams of pain became an inhuman moan as the woman’s body shook like a fish out of water. The moans became strange noise as her head flew back. Her body clenched and shook. Her nipples started to darken. Her whole form seized again and again. She stopped making noise. She just shook and quivered. Josh let this continued for about a minute then flipped the switch off.

She stopped convulsing. Her head fell forward again on to her breast. She laid there still. Occasionally her body spasmed. After a few moments Josh put a hand on the warm flesh of her neck. There was no pulse. Lisa was dead.

Definitely not worth it. He unclipped the jumper cables. He tore the rest of the night gown from her body. She wasn’t wearing panties either. They never change. He put the cables of the device on the table and let the remains of the night gown fall to floor.

To be continued . . .

Josh stood outside the house. It’s almost over. He watched the building in silence. He felt the anticipation well up in him. Josh clenched his fists and waited for another moment then he started to walk over to the house.

Cindy was asleep in her bed. Suddenly there was a loud noise. She woke up and groggily looked around. What was that? She waited for a moment but there was only silence.

Just as she started to go back to sleep there was another loud noise. Cindy waited for a moment and then reached for her dresser. She picked up a cell phone and started to dial a man that she knew. There was no answer. The call could not go through. What the hell?

Slowly Cindy started to get out of bed. She went to the door and then slowly went down the hall.

Just as she reached the living room the lights came on, blinding her. “Ahh!”

“Even when you’re not dating anybody, you’re wearing that,” said Josh. “You just can’t help showing off your body, huh?” He pointed to the small, white teddy that she was wearing.

“Josh,” asked Cindy surprised. “What the . . . What are you doing here?”

“You know, it wasn’t all bad,” said Josh. “That’s the part that gets to me. Some of it was good. There was good stuff to but . . . after we broke up you posted on that board.”

“What . . . I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Cindy.

“My ex-boyfriend Josh is a wimp,” said Josh. “He lets whoever he’s dating walk all over him. You can get away with anything with him. Remember that?”

“Get out,” said Cindy. “You can’t come in here and . . .”

“All those women,” said Josh. “They came . . . they stole, they cheated, and I didn’t know why until . . . the last one. I found her computer open to the message board. I quickly backed off, but the board seemed weird, so I got curious. I decided to check it out. After a while I found your post. That when I found out everything! You set me up! You told them that they act anyway they wanted if they were dating me!”

“What did you expect,” demanded Cindy angrily. “You were such a baby. It was the reason I dumped you. Why not let some other girls know that there was a free ride waiting around?”

“You ruined my life! You’re going to pay!”

“I said get out,” said Cindy. “I said . . . “

Josh slapped her causing her blond hair to swing about. She struck a wall and leaned against it as she looked at him.

“I’ll scream,” she said. “I . . .”

“You neighbors are gone,” said Josh. “They think that they won prizes in the next county. It’ll take them hours to drive back once they know the truth and no phones are going to work. The jammer I brought made sure of that.”

Before Cindy can say or do anything Josh grabbed her throat. He then briefly redrew one hand to rip off her teddy revealing her nude body. Josh quickly grabbed her with both hands again. He pushed her against the wall as he squeezed. “This is for everything!”

Cindy clawed at his face. He raised an arm to push one of her hands away. She slapped at him but that did not do anything. Josh shoved her against the wall again and again. In a fit of rage, he swung her around and into the wall on the opposite side.

Cindy grabbed at his arms, but she could not move them. He was so strong. What, she wondered. Working out?

Cindy suddenly clawed at his face like a wild animal. “Ahh,” he cried as she poked his eye. He redrew a hand and struck her. Cindy went flying back, leaving his grip. She fell to the floor and Josh reached down to pick her up. She picked up a small sculpture from a nearby table and swung it at his head.

“Bastard,” she cried. She hit Josh and then he knocked it from her. She sent a number of blows with her bare hands, but they did not have any effect.

“Bitch,” cried Josh. He struck her again and she went back. She fell on to the floor. Cindy quickly got up and started to run towards the door. She just made it past the couch when Josh reached her. He grabbed her and swung her at a spot of the wall next to a bookcase. She hit it shaking the books on the shelves. Lying, thought Josh in a rage. Cheating, no good, everything, everything was ruined!

His hands grabbed her throat again. She managed to let out a slight cry before her voice was caught off. Josh squeezed, and Cindy felt as if metal bands were tightening around her throat. She tried to get air in but could not. She felt a rush of fear. She tried to get out of his grip, but he kept shoving her against the wall. She felt her back and rear struck the wall but did not pay attention. The pain at her throat filled her mind. She wildly lashed out at Josh, but he kept his hold on her. He kept squeezing. He felt something different than rage, but he did not know what it was.

Cindy mouth opened but no sound came out. She twisted about in his hold. She raked her nails across his arms, but he held on.

Cindy couldn’t think of anything. She just acted on instinct. Her arms shot out hitting anything she could. One of her hands struck the bookcase which caused one of the books to fall out of it partially. Seeing the book Cindy grabbed it and in a brief moment regained her mind. She swung it at Josh’s head striking hard enough for him to pulled back and cover his face with his hands.

Cindy ran pass him, but he grabbed one of her arms as she went. He dragged around the bookcase and slammed her against the wall on the other side of it.

Josh slammed her against the wall three times then his hands went to her throat once again. He put pressure on her throat. Cindy tried to push him away, but he did not move. He pressed hard on to her. His muscles throbbed as he poured his anger into the act of ending her life.

Cindy just kept hitting Josh. Her blows became quicker as she grew more frantic. They were not doing anything, but she just kept swing her arms wildly about. She felt a burning feeling in her chest, and she became more frantic. The nail of her thumb scrapped across his face, but it did not stop him. She grabbed his hands at her throat, but they seemed immovable. Cindy lashed out with her hands. One of them hit the bookcase toppling over. She suddenly had an idea. She kicked Josh in between the legs.

He backed away and grabbed the spot that she kicked as she slid down the wall coughing. She just hit the floor with her rear when she got up and ran away.

Cindy darted through the room. She passed the coffee table that was in front of the couch. She was a few feet from the door when she suddenly tripped. Cindy landed face first on to the carpet. No!!! She looked up at the door.

Josh shoved the coffee table away. He then grabbed her by the leg and pulled her towards him. Cindy reached out to the door as it became farther and farther away. It seemed to be miles away.

Josh turned Cindy around to face him. He sat on her lower pelvis and swatted her flailing arms away. “No,” she cried. “No! No!!!”

“Shut up,” Josh roared. His hands grabbed her throat and he squeezed as hard as he could.

All Cindy could see was Josh looming over her as she felt that pain once again at her throat. She made some noises. After a moment she tried to pull his hands from her, but they would not move. She dug her nails into hands, but he kept choking her. Cindy kicked out with her feet but that did nothing. Her heels uselessly pounded on the floor.

Cindy looked up into Josh’s eyes. They seemed to belong to a different person, someone she’d never met before.

He pushed down on to her as he strangled her. He squeezed her throat and did not notice anything else in the world. He just watched her gasping for air and could not describe what he was feeling.

She tried to push against him with her body, but he would not move. She kept trying in vain to pull his hands from her. He pressed down on to her with such force. Cindy battered at his hands in frustration.

Josh felt his muscles strained but kept squeezing. He barely had any thoughts in his head. He just kept strangling her.

Cindy struck out but just hit air. Her legs swung wildly about. She weakly pushed up against him. The burning in her lungs grew and it was all that she could think about. She was like an animal acting on instinct, trying to survive. She thrashed about with her whole body. Josh held on and grunted. He clenched his whole body as he forced the life out of her.

Cindy’s eyes rolled up in her head. Her mouth was opened silently again. She grabbed at his arms but did not pull. She stopped kicking and moving her body. She was not even fighting him anymore. Josh continued to hold on despite his hands hurting from the force that he was using. A few moments later her arms fell to the floor. Soon after that her entire body relaxed. Josh kept holding on for a few more seconds. He then stopped and let go of her. He checked for a pulse. Cindy was dead.

Josh stayed there on his knees looking down at the body of the woman who caused him so much misery. It’s over. He just looked at her for a few more minutes then closed his eyes and felt the emotions he could not explained.

Josh sped down the road in the car he had recently bought. I should be there in a few hours. That homeless man I paid off should have landed a while ago. It took a lot of searching to find one who looked enough like me to use my ID to buy that plane ticket. It’s the perfect alibi.

Josh continued down the road. There was no one else in sight. He thought that he saw some sort of animal off the among the trees. He passed a speed limit sign and noted that he wasn’t going too fast. Time to start my new life.

He did not know how right he was.

The End

Back
Top Bottom