Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Power "Mrs. Claudia are you telling around that the earth is a sphere? Everyone knows it is flat"

Claudia "The earth is a sphere and it's easy to proof it"

Power "Woman this knowledge is dangerous to the Crowd, only We decide what is true and what isn't "

Claudia "But..the scientific knowledge is an essential part to be human being"

Power " GUARDS, take this whore and put her to death. Make her suffer as an animal. We pay double money for each day she lives nailed to a cross.
The Crowd must watch her just after she has pinned as an insect to the wood. Write on a table using her blood "the earth is flat"

Power " Scientific knowledge ?!? Continuing so where our Power goes by ? Death death death to heresy."

View attachment 1472651
A Guard: Did he just say "around"?

Thanks! Not everyone will notice but continuing to refine many different components. Nails, facial expressions, and hands are getting lots of focus.
In a lot of the art forms that we practice, it is often these details that take a lot of effort, but go unnoticed, because they do so much to make the picture turn out right. This is true whether it is adjusting parts of an AI enhanced image, or making a manip look photo-realistic. In some ways, the greatest compliment you can get is that people don't notice anything. ;)

You continue to do superlative, beautiful work. :)

Some of my new stuff! Worked with Procurator to create a short series based on his drawings.

Still have lots of work to do to keep things consistent from image to image but continuing to learn a ton.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_008.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_008.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 652
  • Procurator_01.jpg
    Procurator_01.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 734
  • PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_007.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_007.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 653
  • Procurator_02.jpg
    Procurator_02.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 780
  • PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_011.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_1902_011.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 698
  • Procurator_03.jpg
    Procurator_03.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 849
Some of my new stuff! Worked with Procurator to create a short series based on his drawings.

Still have lots of work to do to keep things consistent from image to image but continuing to learn a ton.
Hands are well done! Tree's constructive criticism... The crowd in the foreground is too small compared to the crucified woman... just saying...

Now that may be the first actual nailing / raising sequence that I've seen done using AI, and very good it is, too.

You are getting very, very good at this @Condemned One! :clapping:

As with many things in life, the anticipation is often better than the final event.
Any chance you could do a pre-sequel to her crucifixion, where she is arrested, tried and condemned for refusing to renounce her beliefs, she is led to her execution.
This would certainly add to the drama and make a complete story.

Back
Top Bottom