Confession

Go to CruxDreams.com

JanB2

Assistant executioner
Earlier today I promised to describe myself. But since I'll be telling the truth, I'll also include more of my most guarded secrets, and confess my sins, just as I was taught.

First, the description. I'm a petite woman. I stand only 5 foot and no inches (about 150 cm) tall, and weigh proportionally (about 110 lbs today). My hair is brunette, short to medium length and my eyes are green. My bust is fine, if not spectacular. But I think my best features are my nipples (which ARE on the long side) and, believe it or not, my pretty feet.

Now the confessions. I am definitely a masochist, and I've been that way for a long time. I've done some painful things to my own body and have wished very much that I could have other things done too. I think it's a combination of my genes and my Catholic upbringing. St. Agatha was my first hero and role model.

Most of these things were done years ago, but they made a lasting impression on my psych. As a young woman I once laid out dozens of thumbtacks to see if I could walk barefoot on them. No, I don't recommend it for anyone (tacks cannot be readily sterilized), but I confess I did find it exciting. I remember getting a fresh pedicure, going to my apartment and standing on them for about two minutes. Then I rose up on my toes. No blood, but plenty of tiny bruises.

Confession: I once burned my belly button with a match. This was just after college and the intensity of the experience surprised me. I'm not sure how or where I got the idea, but what I did was to tear off just the head of a match and push it deep into my navel. The plan was to take a second match, place it into my navel standing up so that it would burn down slowly and (hopefully) ignite the match head. Then I lit it.

It wasn't easy to keep it lit! I kept blowing it out, accidentally, which is very easy to do. The flame gets very tiny when it gets near the skin. But I kept trying - maybe three or four times - until... Well, I remember seeing the flame very nearly go out. It felt like it was scorching my belly button more than burning it. Then the match head deep inside me ignited. God, that was intense. My first orgasm from torture.

Confession: I've tried, but I've barely been able to pierce my own nipple. That's something I really want to experience, and probably will.

Confession: I really have worn a bra with pins threaded through the insides of the cups for about two hours total. I wore it to church and it was a wonderful experience. Now, I wish I had worn such a bra when I got married. Can you imagine? A white gown, the reception, the dance... while wearing such a thing?

Confession: I really wish there were safe places for women to go to satisfy masochistic urges - something like a day-spa. I would pay money for treatment like that. I could just imagine the selection menu!

Confession: I am thrilled by the idea of the death penalty being administered by crucifixion, especially for women. I would chose a public display for myself, but I would insist on being allowed a pedicure before I carry the cross and before the nailing.
Shouldn't we be allowed the option of torture in lieu of prison time? That would help with prison overcrowding.

Confession: If I could choose my impossible, permanent fantasy torture right now, I would elect to have my torturer push thick glass rods deep into each of my nipples. Then he (or she) would use pliers to break the glass as fine as possible. Heated pliers, I think. It's permanent, not only because the glass doesn't come out, but because the torture renews itself every time my nipples get hard.

Confession: If I was to actually confess these desires to a priest, I would expect my penance would be to hold each nipple in a candle flame while saying a short prayer - 5 times each. I would do the penance to myself regardless.

Earlier today I promised to describe myself. But since I'll be telling the truth, I'll also include more of my most guarded secrets, and confess my sins, just as I was taught.

First, the description. I'm a petite woman. I stand only 5 foot and no inches (about 150 cm) tall, and weigh proportionally (about 110 lbs today). My hair is brunette, short to medium length and my eyes are green. My bust is fine, if not spectacular. But I think my best features are my nipples (which ARE on the long side) and, believe it or not, my pretty feet.

Now the confessions. I am definitely a masochist, and I've been that way for a long time. I've done some painful things to my own body and have wished very much that I could have other things done too. I think it's a combination of my genes and my Catholic upbringing. St. Agatha was my first hero and role model.

Most of these things were done years ago, but they made a lasting impression on my psych. As a young woman I once laid out dozens of thumbtacks to see if I could walk barefoot on them. No, I don't recommend it for anyone (tacks cannot be readily sterilized), but I confess I did find it exciting. I remember getting a fresh pedicure, going to my apartment and standing on them for about two minutes. Then I rose up on my toes. No blood, but plenty of tiny bruises.

Confession: I once burned my belly button with a match. This was just after college and the intensity of the experience surprised me. I'm not sure how or where I got the idea, but what I did was to tear off just the head of a match and push it deep into my navel. The plan was to take a second match, place it into my navel standing up so that it would burn down slowly and (hopefully) ignite the match head. Then I lit it.

It wasn't easy to keep it lit! I kept blowing it out, accidentally, which is very easy to do. The flame gets very tiny when it gets near the skin. But I kept trying - maybe three or four times - until... Well, I remember seeing the flame very nearly go out. It felt like it was scorching my belly button more than burning it. Then the match head deep inside me ignited. God, that was intense. My first orgasm from torture.

Confession: I've tried, but I've barely been able to pierce my own nipple. That's something I really want to experience, and probably will.

Confession: I really have worn a bra with pins threaded through the insides of the cups for about two hours total. I wore it to church and it was a wonderful experience. Now, I wish I had worn such a bra when I got married. Can you imagine? A white gown, the reception, the dance... while wearing such a thing?

Confession: I really wish there were safe places for women to go to satisfy masochistic urges - something like a day-spa. I would pay money for treatment like that. I could just imagine the selection menu!

Confession: I am thrilled by the idea of the death penalty being administered by crucifixion, especially for women. I would chose a public display for myself, but I would insist on being allowed a pedicure before I carry the cross and before the nailing.
Shouldn't we be allowed the option of torture in lieu of prison time? That would help with prison overcrowding.

Confession: If I could choose my impossible, permanent fantasy torture right now, I would elect to have my torturer push thick glass rods deep into each of my nipples. Then he (or she) would use pliers to break the glass as fine as possible. Heated pliers, I think. It's permanent, not only because the glass doesn't come out, but because the torture renews itself every time my nipples get hard.

Confession: If I was to actually confess these desires to a priest, I would expect my penance would be to hold each nipple in a candle flame while saying a short prayer - 5 times each. I would do the penance to myself regardless.
For personal reasons I am not into breast torture but some of your fantasies can be played out with your husband. Start slow. As simple suggestion such as "I want to play your slave tonight" could open new doors thought taboo.

As for crucifixion it is not too late to get your application in for Olympic Crux...

Tree

For personal reasons I am not into breast torture but some of your fantasies can be played out with your husband. Start slow. As simple suggestion such as "I want to play your slave tonight" could open new doors thought taboo.

As for crucifixion it is not too late to get your application in for Olympic Crux...

Tree
Heh! I DID apply, Tree. At least, I filled out the application. Maybe it hasn't arrived yet. :)
My husband knows I call myself a masochist, but I don't think he realizes how fantastical and outrageous some of my day-dreams are. (Maybe that's why I haven't told him - they're just day-dreams now.) We've done some hot-wax play, and he knows already that I would really like to try needles. But we're in no hurry and I don't want to force him.

What I might try to do is entice him this way the next time we go to a nice, dark restaurant (and I'd use this as my incentive). Before we leave I'd push a needle through each of my nipples. Then, sometime during dessert I'd discreetly reveal what I had done. Assuming he's not completely turned off (and he's never indicated he would be), I'd ask if I could leave them in when we get home and... you know.

After that who knows where it might lead?

Heh! I DID apply, Tree. At least, I filled out the application. Maybe it hasn't arrived yet. :)
My husband knows I call myself a masochist, but I don't think he realizes how fantastical and outrageous some of my day-dreams are. (Maybe that's why I haven't told him - they're just day-dreams now.) We've done some hot-wax play, and he knows already that I would really like to try needles. But we're in no hurry and I don't want to force him.

What I might try to do is entice him this way the next time we go to a nice, dark restaurant (and I'd use this as my incentive). Before we leave I'd push a needle through each of my nipples. Then, sometime during dessert I'd discreetly reveal what I had done. Assuming he's not completely turned off (and he's never indicated he would be), I'd ask if I could leave them in when we get home and... you know.

After that who knows where it might lead?
I'll look for your application!

To be honest if it were me today I could never accommodate your piercing desires. Lead him slowly. There are more like us than we could guess.

Lovely post, Jan - you're certainly in good company here,
you'll find a lot of us who've had fantasies like yours since quite a young age,
and we've found various safe and enjoyable ways of acting them out -
and experienced some unhappiness too, feeling alone in the world and not understood -
CruxForums has been a great help to me, and others too I know,
a safe, friendly, fun place where we can be ourselves :)

Lovely post, Jan - you're certainly in good company here,
you'll find a lot of us who've had fantasies like yours since quite a young age,
and we've found various safe and enjoyable ways of acting them out -
and experienced some unhappiness too, feeling alone in the world and not understood -
CruxForums has been a great help to me, and others too I know,
a safe, friendly, fun place where we can be ourselves :)
Your beautiful words almost make me cry, Eulalia. It's all true, especially feeling alone and not understood. I hope it's true that many here have found safe and enjoyable ways to act out their fantasies, and from I've seen already, it IS true.
But the best thing so far is exactly what you said. This a place I feel like I can safely be myself.

I just remembered another confession - it's been so long since I even thought about it, it slipped my mind.
The women here will understand. You remember that guy? The star football player, maybe, who never asked you out for a date? He didn't ask me either. But after the date was over and we were sitting in his car, he would silently light his cigarette. Then he would take a puff and bring the glowing tip to my awaiting nipple...

Such a dream to have!

Beautiful avatar, Jan, and now it makes sense.
Thanks for explaining something of your interests and desires here. I'm sure there are others who share them, even if they have not been brave enough to say!
And now you are not so "unknown" :) Thank you.

You're quite welcome, Phlebas. I'm so glad you understand my avatar now! I was worried that it was a bit too obscure.
I'm not sure I agree with you about people here being brave enough to share their desires. People here have been very understanding and welcoming. Really, I feel like they've been sharing a lot about themselves with me in the short time I've been here!
Wanna flatter me? Tell me I'm bringing it out of them! :)

I suspect your "penance" being exactly the "sin" for which you are confessing, would not be what the priest would assign, but I don't particularly hold the same view of sin that Catholic priests do. Whatever you do, play safe. And welcome here.

There are more like us than we could guess.

I think this is quite true. There must be many of us out there somewhere, that we have not met yet. I only stumbled onto CF last year looking for a particular story and a picture I had seen. It was completely random. I often wonder how others got here - did they look for an online community? Were they referred to CF? Did they inadvertently meet someone on Deviant Art and find themselves here? Did they google a user name and find a link to CF? There are lots of possibilities. What is certain is that once we find this community, we find people with common interests, common dreams and desires. We find out that we're not alone in thinking about these things, and we're accepted.

You will find someone here with similar interests to your own, and nobody who will condemn you for thinking and feeling things.

Hidden or forbidden ... open or not ... We find a place.

And take what is presented in our own way.

Yes?

Last edited:
I suspect your "penance" being exactly the "sin" for which you are confessing, would not be what the priest would assign, but I don't particularly hold the same view of sin that Catholic priests do. Whatever you do, play safe. And welcome here.
I think this is quite true. There must be many of us out there somewhere, that we have not met yet. I only stumbled onto CF last year looking for a particular story and a picture I had seen. It was completely random. I often wonder how others got here - did they look for an online community? Were they referred to CF? Did they inadvertently meet someone on Deviant Art and find themselves here? Did they google a user name and find a link to CF? There are lots of possibilities. What is certain is that once we find this community, we find people with common interests, common dreams and desires. We find out that we're not alone in thinking about these things, and we're accepted.

You will find someone here with similar interests to your own, and nobody who will condemn you for thinking and feeling things.
Your're right, Jollyrei. It IS exactly the sin I'm confessing. I love it that here no one condemns me. But don't worry. I've been playing it safe and will continue to do so. It's more a matter of getting closer to fulfilling my desires and coming nearer to my dreams. A balancing act, to be sure, but I'm not a foolish person.

What an great post Jan!

Wow, I find myself quite aroused by reading this.

So you consider your pretty feet to be among your best features - that's great. I have always admired pretty feet. Do you paint your nails? I hope so - there are few things that turn me on as much as beautifully painted nails (especially when the fingers and toes are matching - oh yeah!)

I need a cold shower now! :p

What an great post Jan!

So you consider your pretty feet to be among your best features - that's great. I have always admired pretty feet. Do you paint your nails? I hope so - there are few things that turn me on as much as beautifully painted nails (especially when the fingers and toes are matching - oh yeah!)

Me too ! :very_hot:

What an great post Jan!

I found myself quite aroused by WRITING this, Princess! :p

I certainly do love my pretty feet. Frequent pedicures are a bit of a necessary luxury, aren't they?
But seriously, isn't it odd that women think feet and toes can be sexy? Maybe not. They're shapely and sensitive and expressive. Hummm - I've seen a couple of ad campaigns for foot care products on tv quite a bit. One's for a lotion and the other is for a dead skin remover (I think) and both campaigns focus lovingly on the model's feet. Can't take my eyes off the screen when those commercials come on! I guess that means they're effective ads.

Not too long ago I was seriously considering learning to glass-walk. Nothing came of it, but I did find a number of videos. Here's one - I love her confident attitude. Looks like she's in a harem I would love to join!

Attachments

• woman dances on glass Festival Médiéval 2013 Vianden.mp4
    172.2 MB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom