Confessions Of A Jailer, Execution Wing

Go to CruxDreams.com

Joker14

Magistrate
##story contains body shaming and embarrassment tones as well as bdsm, torture and snuff related themes no offence is meant only pleasure. Please read and enjoy##

So working on the unit can be somewhat taxing but most of us have fun. I've been a guard here for 3 years and we bring justice to criminals in the form of execution.

The unit holds 10 and there is 1 execution a day on a 30 min slot broadcast live and publicly. Of course i need to give you a quick rundown of our society at the present time. Unemployment, crime and population levels are higher than ever. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Society revolves around status and beauty. Any crime is met with the harshest punishment possible. Any one found guilty will find find themselves as either category 1 gen pop and prison for at least 10 years or category 2 execution.

Due to high prison population and lack of beds 85% of all criminals are Category 2. These prisoners are then sent to the execution wing of the local municipal prison. Each municipal prison has ten execution cells and commits 1 execution a day. With 48 prisons in the country of Canada that means 1 live execution every half hour everyday. Larger population countries such as Great Britain the USA and Germany commit up to 1 execution a minute.

Still this pace struggles to keep up with the weight of the crime and population of the modern times. Therefore admittance to an execution wing became reserved for the most beautiful and attractive women and men, the better to show punishment as a deterrent to the masses. Any not making the cut were simply put down like dogs unworthy of society. At recent stats 15% of convicted people go to prison 80% are put down and 5% go into the execution wing passing the stringent quality checks. The Public executions then soon became more violent brutal and degrading with the victim often having extreme and often medieval style public executions of a sexual nature acted upon them. Over time with the degredation of society the TV broadcasts of the executions originally aimed by the government as a deterrent became extremely popular and lucrative.

Prisoners executed on the broadcasts were given sums of cash to be received by their family's. With more money going to the most beautiful people in the best time slots. Prisoners executed at 8pm could receive up to 3 million dollars to their estate while those executed at 2:30 in the morning might get 100,000$. Of course the best route was to commit no crime but if you did and weren't lucky enough to fall into category 1 the goal of the prisoner became to make it to an execution wing and get the best slot possible in order to make what they could and send it to there family's. Some rumours even state some desperate people get convicted deliberatly in order to make some money for there families.

So there in lies the main tasks of my job on the execution wing sorting through the applicants in my municipality each week. Due to the popularity of female TV executions 8 out of ten sent to the execution wing for sorting and admittance are women. We have stringent guidelines to follow for

Men;

Height: At least 6ft any men under 6ft are put down with a bolt to the back of the head over a mass open grave.

Features: Any man judged ugly by 2 of 3 female/male guards are put down via the same method. (however if body and cock stipulations are met they are fit with an iron mask and sent to the prisoners as sex slaves before being put down after 1 weeks continual service.)

Cock size: any male with a penis less than six inches is castrated/penectemy in the public lobby then put down in the same above method for the shame of having such a pathetic member.

Body Shape: Any man deemed fat will be put down. Bolt to the head above an open mass grave.

Race: No one will be judged by their race. Sexuality knows no racial boundary's or stigma.

Females;

Height: No stipulations for height

Features: Any woman judged ugly by 2 of 3 male/female guards will be put down with a bolt to the back of the head over a mass grave. (however if all other requirements are met they will be fitted with an iron mask and sent to the prisoners as sex slaves for a week then put down after that service)

Race: No one will be judged by their race. Sexuality knows no racial boundary's or stigma.

Breasts: All breast sizes and nipple sizes are treated equally after all a good pair is a good pair. However any breasts deemed saggy will result in the female being put down. The woman is hung from her breasts in the public gallery by rope until dead.

Body Shape: Any woman over size 6 (size 10 GB) will be deemed overweight. Overweight women are the shame of society and are put down immediately their names expunged from all records and there existence denied. They are then put down with a bolt to the head over an unmarked mass grave.

All entry's into execution wing are subject to the guards final say and are of course available on space.

Last edited:
It was Sunday and that means intake day for me Guard Anderson. We have seven spots to fill as per usual after the daily executions. 70 women stand ready to be processed for the 7 spots only 1 in 10 will make it. The women have all dressed as sexily as they can ready to compete for the potential of a spot on the live broadcasts. The 5 guards on selection duty called the first woman forward. A redheaded short woman about 5'3 stepped forward she was wearing a green bikini which highlighted her huge breasts and pretty hair.

"name" stated Judge Given
"Claire Mornen" replied the woman.
"ugly" deemed judge Reya. Reya was probably the most judgemental of them all and a cruel woman.
" come on Reya" i retorted "she's not that bad!"
"enough for a 1 out of ten spot Anderson be serious"
"Indeed" echoed the other guards.
"Iron mask her and send her to the prison" i decreed.

The woman screamed as the guards put the mask on her and stripped her naked. Her long hair was pulled into a tight pony tail out the back/top of the mask very sexy thought Anderson the prisoners would have fun riding her,

The next 6 prisoners, 5 females and one man were all put down nothing special about any of them. The next women in line made to step forward. She started to open her mouth but all judges in unison shouted nay. The woman was over 200lbs and disgusting to look at offending all of the guards eyes. "Guards it offends me. Take it to the back and put it down." The woman didn't even fight and solemnly walked out with the guards.

Another 3 women were put down. It seemed to be a weak bunch then she caught their eyes.

She strode forward sheepishly in a short black dress, She was at least 6ft tall with a beautiful face, green-grey eyes and an angled jaw with a wide smile. You could see the shape of her nipples poking at the sheer dress. Her legs were elegant and long as she lifted up her dress. Her legs went all the way up. She revealed a big juicy pussy large lips protruding and wet. Her dirty blond hair was messy but styled large around her head. Her shoulders and figure slim and muscular.
"Prisoner what is your name"
She looked at them and said "Katherine Mary"
"Well Katie you are a beauty, do you wish to be publicly sexually executed on live TV"
Katherine tensed clearly uncomfortable. "well sirs i do not wish to receive this punishment, but however i am here and it is my desire to reach the execution wing......so yes please take me and execute me i am guilty of my crimes and need to face my fate."
"well said my dear but we need to judge all of you and we have yet to see all your delights. Please remove your dress and reveal your breasts."
"yes sir" replied Katherine. The woman confidently took hold of her dress and twirled expertly revealing herself inch by inch. Her firm round arse her juicy pussy and toned stomach, she twisted and pushed her chest up and dropped her tiny dress.
Her breasts were sadly a disappointment. Her tits were small b-cups with very large dark pink -brown areola and large nipples pointing up and out, they sat low on her chest and hung to the side they sagged a surprising amount.
"your breasts are saggy prisoner how old are you?"
Katherine remained defiant "I am thirty sirs! My breasts are not saggy they hang well and pert."
Anderson looked down and indeed confirmed she was 30 he also noted she had bore no children.

" You are still young at 30 and have small breasts and have not had to feed children. You by no means should have saggy tits, yet its clear you do the evidence is in front of us on your chest. You have the breasts of a 50 year old!'
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" laughed the judges and even the other prisoners in line.
Katherine looked down at her chest with shame.
"I......." she began the humiliation on her face "have never had a complaint sirs"
"well we are complaining now"
"eye" echoed four of the judges
Judge Reya then spoke up "I have sat over the table for two years and sent over a 100 women to hang from their breasts to die in the lobby hung by their own flesh. Older women whom time has effected and younger women with breasts so large that gravity just takes its toll. I have never seen this before a young women who should have a pert pair but instead has a shameful pair of ugly hangers, contradicting your very beauty its a cruel fate for such a gorgeous woman but rules are rules. Katherine Mary your breasts will be tightly tied in order for the punishment to be carried out. You will then be taken to the lobby and hung in public sight by your breasts as a testament for how imperfection must be punished in our society "

Katherine was broken and suddenly began pleading her case more desperately "I admit my breasts are saggy and of poor form for someone of my quality....." Katherine cupped her breasts squeezing them as if in offering to them ".....but please i am a unique case my breasts will not take the weight there is no way you can tie me up by them! I am firm beautiful and strong i will make a fine women for the broadcasts and can endure and take anything you give me!'

"Yes i'm sure you would as for taking the weight i am unsure, they may take the weight flesh is tougher than you think and if they do not then that's your own problem your own shame that your breasts are both small and saggy enough to tie. You are a criminal and will take the punishment regardless. So you do admit that your breasts do not meet the requirement of a not only the municipality and the execution wing but also your own body"

Katherine dejected looked at herself and reality dawned on her she could not win.

"I Katherine Mary do indeed have Saggy breasts. Sir's and Madame's they do not meet the requirements of the execution wing and therefore i must be hung by my breasts until dead. Take my breasts and tie them, my only request is that you tie them hard, deep and tight i fear my shameful breasts will not take my weight."

"Guards prepare the Prisoner" Katie got onto her hands and knees bending forward to make her breasts dangle as much as possible as the guards grabbed her and prepared her roughly pulling at her teets and tying them at the base. She shook and moaned as the guards grabbed all they could of her low hanging flesh. "I cant believe how much we got out of a B cup" said one of the guards as he finished on Katherine. It wasn't long before she was trussed up standing before them her hands behind her back her legs tied together and her mouth gagged. Rope wrapped tightly around her small breasts making them pop her tits going a dark purple and her nipples turning blue. Her pretty eyes bulged in fear and pain. Her mouth shook as she tried to scream looking down at her distorted breasts she would soon be hanging from.

"Hahahahhahah there you go my dear that's what a pert firm pair should look like!"

Katherine sobbed and roared through her gag tears trickling down her pretty face as the guards took her to hang in the public lobby. Such a shame she had come so close i thought. I will definatly go watch her later.

The procession of prisoners continued after all they needed to find the municipality's seven!

Last edited:
It was Sunday and that means intake day for me Guard Anderson. We have seven spots to fill as per usual after the daily executions. 70 women stand ready to be processed for the 7 spots only 1 in 10 will make it. The women have all dressed as sexily as they can ready to compete for the potential of a spot on the live broadcasts. The 5 guards on selection duty called the first woman forward. A redheaded short woman about 5'3 stepped forward she was wearing a green bikini which highlighted her huge breasts and pretty hair.

"name" stated Judge Given
"Claire Mornen" replied the woman.
"ugly" deemed judge Reya. Reya was probably the most judgemental of them all and a cruel woman.
" come on Reya" i retorted "she's not that bad!"
"enough for a 1 out of ten spot Anderson be serious"
"Indeed" echoed the other guards.
"Iron mask her and send her to the prison" i decreed.

The woman screamed as the guards put the mask on her and stripped her naked. Her long hair was pulled into a tight pony tail out the back/top of the mask very sexy thought Anderson the prisoners would have fun riding her,

The next 6 prisoners, 5 females and one man were all put down nothing special about any of them. The next women in line made to step forward. She started to open her mouth but all judges in unison shouted nay. The woman was over 200lbs and disgusting to look at offending all of the guards eyes. "Guards it offends me. Take it to the back and put it down." The woman didn't even fight and solemnly walked out with the guards.

Another 3 women were put down. It seemed to be a weak bunch then she caught their eyes.

She strode forward sheepishly in a short black dress, She was at least 6ft tall with a beautiful face, green-grey eyes and an angled jaw with a wide smile. You could see the shape of her nipples poking at the sheer dress. Her legs were elegant and long as she lifted up her dress. Her legs went all the way up. She revealed a big juicy pussy large lips protruding and wet. Her dirty blond hair was messy but styled large around her head. Her shoulders and figure slim and muscular.
"Prisoner what is your name"
She looked at them and said "Katherine Mary"
"Well Katie you are a beauty, do you wish to be publicly sexually executed on live TV"
Katherine tensed clearly uncomfortable. "well sirs i do not wish to receive this punishment, but however i am here and it is my desire to reach the execution wing......so yes please take me and execute me i am guilty of my crimes and need to face my fate."
"well said my dear but we need to judge all of you and we have yet to see all your delights. Please remove your dress and reveal your breasts."
"yes sir" replied Katherine. The woman confidently took hold of her dress and twirled expertly revealing herself inch by inch. Her firm round arse her juicy pussy and toned stomach, she twisted and pushed her chest up and dropped her tiny dress.
Her breasts were sadly a disappointment. Her tits were small b-cups with very large dark pink -brown areola and large nipples pointing up and out, they sat low on her chest and hung to the side they sagged a surprising amount.
"your breasts are saggy prisoner how old are you?"
Katherine remained defiant "I am thirty sirs! My breasts are not saggy they hang well and pert."
Anderson looked down and indeed confirmed she was 30 he also noted she had bore no children.

" You are still young at 30 and have small breasts and have not had to feed children. You by no means should have saggy tits, yet its clear you do the evidence is in front of us on your chest. You have the breasts of a 50 year old!'
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" laughed the judges and even the other prisoners in line.
Katherine looked down at her chest with shame.
"I......." she began the humiliation on her face "have never had a complaint sirs"
"well we are complaining now"
"eye" echoed four of the judges
Judge Reya then spoke up "I have sat over the table for two years and sent over a 100 women to hang from their breasts to die in the lobby hung by their own flesh. Older women whom time has effected and younger women with breasts so large that gravity just takes its toll. I have never seen this before a young women who should have a pert pair but instead has a shameful pair of ugly hangers, contradicting your very beauty its a cruel fate for such a gorgeous woman but rules are rules. Katherine Mary your breasts will be tightly tied in order for the punishment to be carried out. You will then be taken to the lobby and hung in public sight by your breasts as a testament for how imperfection must be punished in our society "

Katherine was broken and suddenly began pleading her case more desperately "I admit my breasts are saggy and of poor form for someone of my quality....." Katherine cupped her breasts squeezing them as if in offering to them ".....but please i am a unique case my breasts will not take the weight there is no way you can tie me up by them! I am firm beautiful and strong i will make a fine women for the broadcasts and can endure and take anything you give me!'

"Yes i'm sure you would as for taking the weight i am unsure, they may take the weight flesh is tougher than you think and if they do not then that's your own problem your own shame that your breasts are both small and saggy enough to tie. You are a criminal and will take the punishment regardless. So you do admit that your breasts do not meet the requirement of a not only the municipality and the execution wing but also your own body"

Katherine dejected looked at herself and reality dawned on her she could not win.

"I Katherine Mary do indeed have Saggy breasts. Sir's and Madame's they do not meet the requirements of the execution wing and therefore i must be hung by my breasts until dead. Take my breasts and tie them, my only request is that you tie them hard, deep and tight i fear my shameful breasts will not take my weight."

"Guards prepare the Prisoner" Katie got onto her hands and knees bending forward to make her breasts dangle as much as possible as the guards grabbed her and prepared her roughly pulling at her teets and tying them at the base. She shook and moaned as the guards grabbed all they could of her low hanging flesh. "I cant believe how much we got out of a B cup" said one of the guards as he finished on Katherine. It wasn't long before she was trussed up standing before them her hands behind her back her legs tied together and her mouth gagged. Rope wrapped tightly around her small breasts making them pop her tits going a dark purple and her nipples turning blue. Her pretty eyes bulged in fear and pain. Her mouth shook as she tried to scream looking down at her distorted breasts she would soon be hanging from.

"Hahahahhahah there you go my dear that's what a pert firm pair should look like!"

Katherine sobbed and roared through her gag tears trickling down her pretty face as the guards took her to hang in the public lobby. Such a shame she had come so close i thought. I will definatly go watch her later.

The procession of prisoners continued after all they needed to find the municipality's seven!

Katherine was led sobbing out of the hall. Half dragged half carried down the corridor and into the main entrance lobby. She suddenly pulled harder against the guards fear overcoming her as she saw the sight that greeted her. she was the first to be brought to the lobby and the baying crowd who had come to see this exact sight now had someone to look at and it was her.

Crowds were very common on a selection Sunday, upwards of 200 people crammed into the prisons grand entrance hall to watch the failed women and men the women who were sentenced to hang from their unworthy breasts, and the male prisoners who were greeted with delightful screams from the women spectators as they were castrated.

Around the room at chest height were a dozen pair of ropes each ending in a loop. In the centre of the room was the castration chair awaiting all the men who didn't make the 6 inch cock requirement. As Katie was the first she was lead shaking and fighting to the very front. The crowd jeered and leered at her.
" What the fuck," cried one man as he lent against the viewing railing. "We come here to see big tits! that's the point! her tits are fucking small!" he then spat at Katherine hitting her in the face. Katie stood proud glaring at the man and pushing out her chest.
" wow she is pretty though" remarked a man behind the first
"yes indeed with a great body and a sweet looking fat juicy pussy she will hang well" replied the friend next to him.
Katherine then overhead 2 women to her left who were pointing and laughing at her jeering loudly " You rarely see boobs that small on the tit hanging floor she really must have a awful pair of saggy tits" laughed the first. "yeah i would just die if my breasts were as gross as hers" replied the second as she flaunted her own large firm breasts busting at the seams of her corset "she deserves to be punished her nipples are truly disgusting"

Katherine shamefully looked away as tears fell down her face. She stood naked in front of the crowd completly vunerable her arms and legs tied, her mouth gagged and only a hostile crowd and two ropes to look at for comfort.

A Guard suddenly raised his voice and the crowd went silent
" This is Katherine Mary of British Columbia 6ft size 4, 36 B-cup. With a score of 7.9/10 She has failed to meet the requirements of the Execution wing due to unworthy sagging breasts."
Katherine shook with rage and frustration she had missed out but scored so highly 8's usually make the execution wing she had missed out by only 0.1 of a mark.
"She is now to be put down in the lobby in front of you our esteemed guests. She will have the ropes secured to her tits and lifted up for you to watch her dance in her shame as she dies hanging from her own failure flesh. Prisoner if you have any last words you may speak them now"

The guards pulled off Katherine's gag and she coughed and retched immediatly as she fought back tears.

Katherine straitened her back and pushed her chest forward a last desperate ploy. "dear sirs and madame's i humbly put myself on sale to enter one of your services as a slave" Katherine had heard this had happened in extreme circumstances that rich bidders purchase sex slaves at the Sunday Municipal selections maybe someone would buy her. "although my breasts have been deemed saggy by the judges i have never had a complaint in bed and never failed to perform with man or woman. I give you my body, pussy tits and arse to the highest bidder" Katherine tried to put on a show thrusting her chest forward shamelessly spreading her tied legs as much as she could and smiling as she seductively gave smoky eyes and licked her lips.
The crowd gave no answer, until a well dressed man came forward.
Katie's heart leapt in her chest she had done it.
"I'm Henry Fern an invester and collector of women. I have the money to buy you............." said the man in a stern voice. "however i will not and i doubt you'll find anyone here who will. You see its usually large breasted women that end up in here and that's the kind i buy. Your Small tits are pathetic even if they do go a beautiful firm purple. Look at your nipples they cover almost your entire breast when bulging like that."
Katie sobbed as tears streamed down her beautiful cheeks as she looked at her huge discoloured ugly nipples. "Please" she murmured "I know my breasts arn't the best but i scored a 7.9. Please sir i'm desperate"
The two young firm big breasted girls from earlier laughed and the crowd joined them as they mocked Katie's attempt at freedom.
".....and that is why i dont want to buy you. In fact i want to watch you hang. The magnificent beauty with the disgusting tits. I bet they will pop right off."

"This is fucking wrong!" she screamed as she tried to free herself losing it with the guards and the cruel crowd. Her breasts small, round orbs jutting obscenely from her chest were now a deep purple and glistened with sweat her large areola covered almost her entire breasts from the swelling. Despite their small size the breast hanging enthusiasts in the crowd were definately getting a rare treat. Katherine's nipples were large and turning blue as they pointed and shook as she fought. "don't do this to me i don't deserve it.........I'll suck you all off....i will fuck you all.........Ok I admit it is that what you want! I admit it! My tits are small and saggy and disgusting. I'm a beautiful fit hot woman of 30 years with tits that look like a 50 year old and that are shameful but please! Mercy! Please my breasts they burn and hurt so much i cant take it!!! please don't hang me please mercy!"

She was suddenly cut off as the guard ordered her gag back on. "No mercy is given to those who fail the screening process, Katherine Mary by the power vested in me by the prison and municipality i sentence you to hang by your breasts until dead, guards carry out the sentence!"

The crowd cheered as Katie's eyes went wide with fear her screaming cut off as the guards reapplied her gag and quickly pulled each noose around her protruding tits. Each guard then roughly began massaging a clear oily grease into each of Kate's breasts as she howled in agony. Her small melons being manhandled the grease was purely to increase the quality of the show for the crowd. For starters it provided a small amount of pain killer so that the prisoner lasted for longer, secondly it made the breasts look shiny and magnificent in the light. Kate's tits glowed in the dancing light thick blues veins visible under the skin as the small plum sized orbs were prepared to take her weight.

The crowd grew silent as the guards prepared to lift her. It was extremely rare to see a women hung with tits as small as this the ropes cant usually get a purchase on the breast tissue but in Katie's case they were saggy enough to get a good size orb from each about the size of a tennis ball from which she could be hung. The crowd and the guards had know idea if she had the strength to take it. The excitement was palpable.
"Hang her the fucking whore" yelled a bellowing voice.
"I wanna see your tits pop bitch" screamed a women to the right.
"You fucking saggy titted coward you deserve it!" shouted a 3rd man.

Katherine looked down at her shameful tits that no longer looked like hers a deep colour and so firm they swelled in front of her and part of her felt a glimmer of pride. She may have saggy tits but the whole crowd were watching her. She was a naked snuff trophy a slut, she felt her pussy get wet and she rubbed her thighs together increasing the sensation. Then suddenly blind agony.

The guard began. "uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you could hear her visibly squeal loudly through her gag as her feet left the ground her full weight now hanging by her breasts. Katies intense pain mixed with her pleasure as she felt her breasts pull far away from her chest her nipples and areola a deep blue and thick veins straining against her firm flesh she felt as though her tits were going to rip clean off. But they didn't she took it. Sobbing and roaring in agony as she tried to focus instead on her legs gyrating as she tried to massage her soaking wet clit.
"shes tough" cried a viewer "her saggy little tits can take it!"
"wooooohhhhhhooooooooooo"
"you hang girl" roared the crowd.

Katherine hung for a further 20 minutes cumming then passing out through pain only to wake again. The floor beneath her was slick with her own fluids and still she took the punishment howling at her luck and the pain of her sentence.

What happens next? a little participation here? vote for either
A. The crowds continue to watch and taunt her as the guards leave her hanging until she finally meets her fate
or
B. The guards lower her until they can reach her ankles and tie weights to them. Raising her back up and increasing the weight until her tits finally give in and she falls to the floor.

Last edited:
Prisoners executed on the broadcasts were given sums of cash to be received by their family's. With more money going to the most beautiful people in the best time slots. Prisoners executed at 8pm could receive up to 3 million dollars to their estate while those executed at 2:30 in the morning might get 100,000$. Of course the best route was to commit no crime but if you did and weren't lucky enough to fall into category 1 the goal of the prisoner became to make it to an execution wing and get the best slot possible in order to make what they could and send it to there family's. Some rumours even state some desperate people get convicted deliberatly in order to make some money for there families.
So, crime does pay!:confused:;)
This society makes me think of ancient Rome, unless that the Christians had themselves executed in Nero's circus for free!:devil:
But in Nero's times, there were no network tycoons.:mad:

Katherine hung for a further 20 minutes cumming then passing out through pain only to wake again. The floor beneath her was slick with her own fluids and still she took the punishment howling at her luck and the pain of her sentence.

A. The crowds continue to watch and taunt her as the guards leave her hanging until she finally meets her fate
or
B. The guards lower her until they can reach her ankles and tie weights to them. Raising her back up and increasing the weight until her tits finally give in and she falls to the floor.[/QUOTE]

I wait impatiently, one can increase the pressure by adding weights to the ankles, then whipping, until her breasts snatch

or
B. The guards lower her until they can reach her ankles and tie weights to them. Raising her back up and increasing the weight until her tits finally give in and she falls to the floor.

I wait impatiently, one can increase the pressure by adding weights to the ankles, then whipping, until her breasts snatch[/QUOTE]
No mercy it seems for Katherine weights will be added!

After 30 mins Katherine is still alive and hanging swaying from the ceiling her swollen breasts enduring through the punishment. She is a tough prisoner but a new crueller method is now called for. Three machines of breast destruction are brought out to the crowds delight. What device does the crowd choose.

A. A large bladed guillotine with two holes for the breasts to go in.

B. A large grinder that the prisoner is pushed against chest first designed expertly to crush the breasts.

C. A frame that injects a constant stream of saline into the prisoners breasts.

What do the crowd decide Katherine will face?

After 30 mins Katherine is still alive and hanging swaying from the ceiling her swollen breasts enduring through the punishment. She is a tough prisoner but a new crueller method is now called for. Three machines of breast destruction are brought out to the crowds delight. What device does the crowd choose.

B. A large grinder that the prisoner is pushed against chest first designed expertly to crush the breasts.

I choose B, the breasts must be crushed

the crowd can also choose all three at once, first C then B and finally A

Back
Top Bottom