Connie's Space-time Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
reminds me of a guy who had this announcement posted in his state paper in NSW Australia the day he died -

“I would like my relatives and friends to know that I have finally fallen off the perch due to a serious attack of death which was utterly and absolutely fatal and totally untreatable even with a bottle of Chivas (although God knows I tried). See ya at the camel sales. Over and Out —

... While tree ackowledges he does most of his 'surgery' with a hammer and spikes he feels this live autopsy might last longer if they used a scapel instead of a saw... But that's just me...

Tree

... While tree ackowledges he does most of his 'surgery' with a hammer and spikes he feels this live autopsy might last longer if they used a scapel instead of a saw... But that's just me...

Tree
that's why y're a carpenter

but my dear Redhead we poor guys can't help you against the Aliens:oops:

but you for the story I've enjoyed it but this could not be the end.................

...and to think I was about to stuff a full 1.75L bottle of Seagram's into her pussy to stop the blade!

Tree

...no, Ulrika, the neck end first, why??? ...oh, well if you'd like to try it the other way...

If you think surgeons only use scalpels, Tree, dream on -​
I don't think they often use a circular saw like Alienas,​
but you'll find an electric bone saw like this in any operating theatre​
surgeons saw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom