Course for modern interrogation techniques for female prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hugin&Munin

Presenter Of Images
Course for modern interrogation techniques for female prisoners

Description: Sisters are tortured in a classroom to train interrogators.

The interrogation

Marie stumbled as the guards pushed her into the amphitheater, an old -Lecture hall at the School of Science, which was now used by the occupying forces. She saw a tall, thin Capitan standing at the lectern and in the curved rows of seats that rise around the small stage, maybe 40 or 50

uniformed soldiers, including some women. The Capitan greeted his course participants: “Welcome to the course on modern survey techniques. They are all designated for special assignments in their units and in military intelligence, so I wish you every success with the practical part of this training. These prisoner,“ announced the captain from the lectern,

“Is the daughter of an identified insurgent, a terrorist who has resisted. Getting them to speak is our job. It may be that she can help us find her father or identify other terrorists. "The Capitan turned to the prisoner and said: "Marie, where can we find your father?"

The prisoner was obviously frightened. "I don't know." "When was the last time you saw your father?" "Three months ago when he said goodbye to me while I was driving to university."

"She thought she was safe abroad, but it was easy to kidnap her and move her to a place that is under our control. Marie, when was the last time you spoke to your father? "

"I spoke to him on the phone six days ago." "What did you talk about?"

"He wished me a happy 18th birthday." "Anything else?"

“He said mother is safe, but he couldn't tell me where she is. He's proud of it

defend our country." "She's telling the truth. We intercepted the call. Marie, tell us about your father. What are his hobbies? " "Hobbies? I dont know. Even when I lived at home, I never saw much of him.” “ You see, even if a prisoner seems honest and cooperative, she can lie. We will use means of coercion according to the manual, the questions, make them more docile in order to encourage their cooperation. How should we start? "A hand went into a back row, a woman." Yes, soldier? "" What if she is innocent and has no information of value. Shouldn't she be released?" "Soldier, releasing her would allow her to pass information on our operations to the insurgents. As long as we have her, she's a hostage, and that could keep her father from attacking our forces. "

"But, sir, if the insurgents find out we have them, it might not motivate them fight harder? Don't they assume that she is as good as dead or at least dishonored?"

“Soldier, you think too much. This is best left to the higher ranks. We have about 60,000 in our prisons and, to be realistic, maybe not more than one in five, even one in ten, is a real enemy fighter, but we don't know which, so that we assume that they are all candidates for what the manual describes as "deserving special attention". Have you read the manual, soldier?"

"Yes, sir, of course, sir." "What kind of special attention do we give to such goals?"

"Sir, the general aim is to secure their cooperation. Since prisoners have been brainwashed to believe in their cause, we need to dismantle misconceptions about national sovereignty and reverse their conditioning. If they're not cooperative, the goal is to break their self-identity, self-esteem, and ultimately their belief system." "Very good. You, Sergeant, in the second row, what should we do first?"

"First, sir, we have to stop calling her by her first name, because it builds her self-esteem." What should we call her?" "For a woman? How about 'bitch', sir?"

"Yes. And the next step? You, private." The captain pointed to a man in the front row.

"Humiliation, sir. Force her, let her do humiliating things. But better than forcing her to undress is to get her to do it on her own to show her lack of control over herself . " "Very good, private. Please demonstrate."

The approximately 1.73 m tall person, perhaps 68 kg, got up and approached Maria, who was standing there in her casual clothes. "Okay, bitch, take off your clothes."

The prisoner stood trembling. "I can't tell you anything. Don't do it, don't force me to expose myself to all these strangers." He hit her hard in the face. She held her face in her hand and stood crying. "I said take off your clothes. Take off everything."

To be continued...

Great start, Heineudo! It seems that the Captain and the soldiers are going to have a really amusing training class today!!!
Marie's humiliation and subsequent torture should provide a lot of fun. It's always more exciting and entertaining when the interrogated prisoner clearly doesn't know the answers.
I'm looking forward to read the following chapters of this so promising story!
Thank you for sharing!

continuation...

She just stood there, pure despair on her face. The private looked at the captain, who only smiled and nodded to him. "Bitch, do you have a boyfriend?" She shook her head, "no." "Are you still a virgin?" She nodded, "yes." "What's up, do you prefer girls? Are you a lesbian slut?"

"No. I like boys. I just don't have a boyfriend. "

The captain said softly: “Private, she has not taken off her clothes yet. Does this question make sense? "The sergeant looked desperate. He pulled out his 9mm automatic pistol." Bitch, do you think a boy will like you when you run out of nipples? " He pressed the gun barrel to the side of her chest. "Go on, kill me," she replied. He pressed the barrel against the crotch of her faded jeans. "How would you like losing your virginity to a 9mm bullet? I said take off!" She just stood there .. He hit her with the gun right over her ear. She collapsed on the floor, but in a few seconds she was on her knees holding her head, which was bleeding slightly. "Would any of you still like to continue here?" Asked the captain. "Perhaps you will have a seat, private." The private put his weapon in the holster and took his place. "Next?" A hand came up. "Ok, Sergeant, see if you can get her to take off her clothes?"

The sergeant went down to the stage. It was clear she was a woman from the bulges in her shirt, but her hair was cut into a hedgehog and she wore no makeup. The Capitan had seen this person before. She was a pioneer sergeant. The sergeant went to a cupboard and took out a bottle. "Bitch, get up, you miserable manure pile of dung. Don't lie there like the pile of shit you are. ”The prisoner got to her feet. "You're dirty. You smell. You've been in those clothes since yesterday. Get out of those stinking clothes." The prisoner didn't answer. "Oh, I can't stand that stench." She opened the bottle and held it under the prisoners' noses. The prisoner tried to withdraw, frowned. It was turpentine.

"Continue. Let's start with the dirty jeans. "Marie just ducked. Suddenly the engineer sergeant grabbed the waistband of Marie's low-rider jeans and pulled on it and created an opening that was large enough to pour turpentine over the inside of the jeans, thereby staining the front, the back and the crotch darkened through the liquid. The prisoner screamed and started tugging at her clothes, she tried to open her jeans and take them off. She hopped and howled that it would burn her Jeans were soon at the bottom of the ankles and she had to stop bouncing because the trousers restricted her movements. She could not pull the jeans over her shoes. Her white panties are also soaked, becoming translucent and showing a triangle of dark pubic hair When she continued to feel the stinging of her shame, Maria struggled to take off her panties, fell over and lay her back on the floor, lifted her pelvis and tried wanted to remove her panties. When the prisoner had pulled her panties down to her knees, the pioneer sergeant poured more liquid onto the pubic mountain and the exposed labia. The prisoner screamed and tried to roll over on her stomach.

“Maybe you bitch should try to dry off your miserable cunt. You could use your t-shirt. "The desperate girl got up on her hands and knees and pulled the t-shirt over her head. She dropped onto her back and rubbed her vulva with the cloth. Even so, the turpentine burned her mucous membranes. The sergeant went over to the lecture table, which contained a sink for the chemistry experiments, took the hose from a Bunsen burner and attached it to Faucet. " " The best thing to do is to take off your shoes and take off your jeans and panties too, then you can reach the spot that hurts so much. Marie desperately tore at her Nikes and finally was

Shoeless and naked except for her white cotton bra. She rubbed the T-shirt between her legs.

“Come here bitch and you can wash it off. The sergeant handed Maria the hose so that the audience had a full view. Then she began to turn on the water. "Go ahead, wash your cunt out." Marie directed the jet of water onto her inflamed vulva. "Put your leg up here," said the sergeant, pushed a chair over to Marie and put the hose straight into the girl's slot. Marie stood on one leg, she lifted the other and pushed the tube into her virgin vagina. Water sprayed out, splashed on the floor. After maybe a minute pulled Marie took the hose out and let the end sink to the floor. "Bitch, aren't you ashamed to show everyone your gender, all these men?" Marie pinched her knees and held her hands over her pubic area. “Well, they've seen it all, you shameless bitch. Take off your bra immediately. Let's see if you at least have tits. ”Marie just got up, her knees clamped together and both hands pressed over her privacy. "Bitch, there's more turpentine in there." The soldier pointed to the bottle. Marie stepped back and raised her hands to loosen the bra. When she had pulled the straps over her arms, she stood there holding the bra in front of her genitals. Her breasts were firm and youthful, but full enough to pass the traditional test of maturity. She could have a twig in hold in the crease between her breasts.

To be continued...

I am glad that this story is well received. I'll be posting a section like this every day. I started working on this story almost three years ago, but kept leaving it unfinished and now I have decided to start publishing it but still write the last part.

Nice continuation!
A great detail remarking that Maria would have preferred to be killed rather than having to strip
in front of all those people. And very smart the sergeant's trick using some turpentine!
So Maria is already suffering quite a lot though the training class is just beginning...!
I can't wait to see the next cruel actions this unfortunate girl will have to endure...!

continuation...

The soldier put a piece of chalk under each breast. "Give me the bra and put your hands on your head." Marie hesitated until the soldier pressed the mouth of the bottle against her navel and began to tip it. Marie pushed the bottle away with her padded bra, and the sergeant took both away. Slowly the prisoner raised her arms and put her hands on her head. The pieces of chalk fell to the ground. The sergeant forced the naked female prisoner to sit down on the seat of the chair with her legs apart, facing the audience, and turned to the captain. "Very good, Sergeant." There was a bit of applause until a stern look from the captain stopped him. Marie was sitting there, her hands on her head, her legs were spread, the tits and genitals were visible Do you have anything else to tell us? "" No, sir. I don't know anything about what you want to know. " "How about the names of your father's friends?" "I don't know. We never talked about that at home." “Well, maybe you remember. Has anyone any suggestion how we can loosen her tongue? ”Nobody seemed to want to follow the sergeant's great demonstration.

"You, you, and you," said the Capitan, "two men and there this woman, you are forming a committee to decide what is next. You can search the scientific equipment to find tools to encourage cooperation In the meantime the bitch will sit here and present herself like a willing cunt showing her sex. "The committee consulted and searched the closets. The soldier said," Here is an easy way to convince the prisoner. " The captain nodded to her to continue. She took a balloon and a rubber band and attached the balloon to the end of the tube. "Bitch, turn your back on the audience and press your tits against the demonstration table." When Marie hesitated, the woman lifted a wire cutter and said: "If these nipples don't lie flat on the table straight away, I'll cut them off." Marie bent down and pressed her breasts against the table. "Now put that in your ass." Marie grabbed the hose that was held out to her, but she didn't seem to get the strong end into her anus, nor could she reach it properly by going over her back or grabbed between her legs. Finally the female tormentor pushed the balloon tube through Marie's little shit hole and sank it several inches deep. "Ok, bitch, now hold it in there until I tell you, and it would be helpful if you knew a few names . "Marie tried to keep her nipples on the table, she reached between her legs and grabbed the hose. The water slowly began to flow into the balloon. The woman said She told her to spread her legs, and she pushed the chair between her victim's legs, dividing the prisoners' buttocks and her labia and the tube in her anus. were clearly visible from behind. "Ouch, ouch, it hurts." "The names or I'll leave the balloon in." "It tears me apart. I can't take it anymore." "You better hope we don't have to do this again with a bigger balloon in your cunt." "Ouch, ouch, it hurts so much. I can't think of anything to tell you. It hurts so badly. " "Then shut up, bitch, and endure what's yours."

Over time it became apparent that the expanding balloon needed more space. Marie's anus began to stretch, and you could see the balloon bulging around the tube while Marie tried to hold it with her fist. "Don't you dare let go," she reminded her tormentor. The anus, visible to all, had expanded to a diameter of about five centimeters. Marie made incoherent noises, grunted in pain. Overstretched rubber started

arise, thereby the anal opening widened to maybe seven centimeters, certainly much more than it had ever widened during the bowel movement. "Ahhhh!" cried the prisoner as the balloon burst and pushed the hand away and finally fell on the seat of the chair, the size and shape of a watermelon. The soldier suddenly stuck her hand in the now widened anal opening and made a fist as the tortured muscles around her wrist tightened. "You can let go now," she said, moving her arm up and lifting the prisoners' feet off the floor, the rectum bearing most of Marie's weight. The rest was supported by Marie's wide-squeezed tits. Marie reached for the table and tried to lift her chest to ease the pressure on her tits. She did a kind of push-up, so she was held up by her own hands and the soldier's fist. Then the soldier dropped her and pulled her fist out, causing her victim to cry out again. “The bitch is full of shit. Now I have to wash my hands after I touch that sack full of dirt. "

Now the second committee member appeared. “Sit on the table, you bitch. Now put your feet on the table and spread your knees. "Marie had to lean back at the end with her arms and hands behind her and her feet flat on the table. The entire perineum area was exposed, from the gaping anus to the foreskin of her clitoris." Bitch, you either say names or you lose your pubic hair. " The prisoner couldn't say anything. The interrogator sat down on the chair that

stood in the puddle of shower water and he had his head only inches from her cunt. In his hand he was holding tapered electronics pliers, which were designed to hold the finest wires absolutely tight.

To be continued...

continuation...

Since his head blocked the view, several of the audience came on stage to see better.

He grabbed some curly pubic hair with the pliers and pulled it taut. Then a short jerk and the pubic hair was pulled out to the roots. Marie screamed out loud as he tore the hair out. He tossed the hair on the floor, took another tuft, and tore it out. Marie responded with another scream and pleading for mercy, but none of the interrogators wanted to stop. It took maybe twenty minutes then the pubic hair was completely removed, leaving the victim's labia minora and labia bald and the perineal area bald and red from hundreds of tiny injuries. So now we have to disinfect it. The soldier handed the torturer a liter bottle with the label, "Medically pure alcohol", when this liquid was distributed on the damaged area between Marie's legs, a marrow-shaking scream rang out. Even so, she wasn't a bit more cooperative in providing useful information. The third person on the committee, a young man who was perhaps no older than Marie, took his place next to the prisoner. "Bitch," he said, waving the hot soldering iron, "This soldering iron, would you like to get it pushed under the foreskin of your clitoris and I'll turn it on?" No! I'll do whatever you ask, but please don't get burned there. "" Come here and suck my cock. The captain looked at him sternly. "It's all part of the humiliation, the destruction of your self-esteem, sir." The Capitan nodded and the soldier opened his zipper. Marie was off the table, but she leaned back. “Are you ready to lose your clitoris?” “No, no, please don't. It's just that I don't know how to suck a cock. "The young soldier stood sideways in front of the audience and made her kneel in front of him so everyone could see the action. His cock was hard when she looked at him, a naked female so totally under his control. he taught her the art of oral sex, which she quickly understood. The audience was attentive and calm, they watched her suckle the young man and her cheeks move as she tried to close him Suck and lick. He ejaculated into her mouth and said to her, "Swallow it." Then he turned away, put his limp cock back in his pants and let her kneel there, completely humiliated. "Bitch," said the Capitan , "You haven't told us anything useful. We are tired, this is a waste of time." He went over and picked up the soldering iron. “No, no, please, don't burn me, sir. I have nothing to tell you, but I'll do anything, anything, anything at all that you want, but please, please don't burn me. ”“ Are you ready to give up your virginity? ”“ Anything, I'll do anything, sir as long as you don't burn my privacy. ”“ Any volunteers? ”asked the Capitan. A huge non-commissioned officer, about six feet tall and weighing 113 kg, was selected. He undid his belt, let his pants down to his knees and he laid it down Turning her back on the stage, Marie was instructed to suck his cock until it was really big, a process that only took ten seconds, then she looked at the sergeant sideways and tried to get over his erect penis One of the women in the audience made a comment about how big the tail was and Marie looked genuinely scared, but the captain was still holding the soldering iron up and she tried to be the tip with her hand directing it cock towards the entrance to her virgin vagina. She moved it a bit until it seemed like they were locking together, and then she bent her knees further and sat down on it, taking in about half of it before stopping. "Go on, bitch, take it all in." "I can't. It's too big!" The sergeant grabbed with both hands and pushed down on her shoulders. "No, no, it's too big." He pressed harder and she couldn't resist anymore. She leaned back and screamed as the monster cock sank into her cunt. "Oh please don't, I'm sure they'll tear my cervix to pieces." Much of the painful areas from the hair removal were pressed against his pubic hair. "" You will get used to it, bitch. " He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to his face, then pushed her away, stirring her insides with his thick stick, and stretching into her vagina, destroying any hymen she might have owned. Back and forth he ran her dilated labia over his pubic hair and let them utter constant cries of pain. He was finally fed up with the game.

"Okay, bitch, enough and it's high time for the in and out game." He lifted his hips and tossed her a few inches and she fell back hard, impaling herself on his pole. "That's how you do it," he said as he grabbed her breasts, or I'll tear your nipples off. "Marie quickly learned to lift and lower her body 3 to 5 cm and she stroked the monster penis with her vaginal walls, when he reared up and pulled her down by her breasts. The audience started clapping in time and encouraged them to fuck him well. The sergeant grunted, bent down, and ejaculated into her. Then he lay back, completely relaxed. Marie sat on top of him and didn't know what to do now. "You can get up now, bitch." Marie rose from the slimy intruder and stood by the sergeant's side, while semen dripped from inside her, thighs and labia gaped. “Stand as you stand now. Now reach down and rub your clitoris until you cum. ”“ Sir, I can't. ”“ Do it! ” She tried, sliding her fingertip up and down the crack, but she didn't seem to be enjoying it. She tried to tease her tits with her free hand, but that didn't help much either. The audience actually got more and more bored and watched as she rubbed herself with a pained expression and no, no sign of an orgasm was to be seen. The captain also seemed impatient but he didn't want to lose face because she was being forced to do something she couldn't.

To be continued...

continuation...

"Take the horse out," he said. The horse was a wooden structure with a real horse saddle and under it with a Sybian Machine. "That is often used," he said to the class, "to tear a new asshole in guys who I think we have a sympathy for this bitch. "Bitch, get up." Marie, completely without will and without resisting, approached the horse, put one foot in the stirrup and threw her leg over it Saddle. She had only ridden a couple of times in her life, but she got her bare feet in the stirrups and sat upright. "Can I, sir?" asked another male volunteer. The Capitan agreed. The volunteer torturer tied the ropes around the base of the prisoners' breasts, which bulged and began to blush. Then he put hose clamps on each nipple and screwed them tight so that they squeezed the nipples together like a rubber tube was being squeezed. Marie was obviously uncomfortable, but she wasn't screaming. "I've seen this machine before," said the volunteer. "Shall I continue?" The Capitan agreed. The volunteer chose a rubber dildo, looking very realistic, and attached it to the sybian directly in front of Marie's still wet cunt. "Sit on it, bitch." With his help, she stood in the stirrups and then sank down on the rubber penis, which, to her relief, was much smaller than the sergeant's, it slipped easily into her and was smeared by the remnants of the seminal fluid that was still in her.
"Well, bitch, we want to see you come, want to see how thoroughly broken and messed up you've been. We even take photos. Here is the control box. This knob controls the speed. This rotary control controls the lifting speed. This rotary knob controls the rotation. It can make orbits around your cervix when you use this dial. Start softly, bitch, and learn what you like. You will stay on this horse until you come, and you shouldn't delay it too long or your tits will never look the same again. "Marie experimented with the controls, and the horse made groaning noises, like a washing machine, while the girl was being fucked by the device. The audience was thrilled and watched her as the fucking went on, her facial expressions, the sweat, the blushing of her face, in addition to her red tits and the moisture that seemed to wet the saddle. The speed increased. The number of strokes increased, and from time to time the rubber penis wobbled like an enchanted cobra. The slut frowned and concentrated on correcting this so the machine would get the best effect. Then she arched her back, screamed, and turned off the fucking machine. She then sagged in the saddle as if she were sleeping or fainting. The audience clapped. "Do you think this bitch is really broken and ready to follow our instructions?" Asked the Capitan. There was murmur, but no apparent consensus. "Let's continue the test, bitch, are you ready for your next task?" "Sir, I've never experienced such intense excitement at anything. Please give me a moment to relax. Then I'll do whatever I'm told. "" Very well, bitch. And if you do your chores well, maybe we'll let you ride the horse again. "The captain smiled as he said that. "Here, let me relieve your breasts." Marie dismounted and went to him, apparently no longer embarrassed because of her nudity, since she had shown herself to everyone during her outbreak of ecstasy and there was nothing left to be ashamed of. The Capitan removed the nipple clamps - she winced as the blood flowed back into the nipples - and he also loosened the ropes at the base of her breasts so they could look normal again.

To be continued...

continuation...

Anja's torture

"Great, this will be the final test, the proof of the effectiveness of our" special attentions, "the test of this slut's total obedience. Get the next prisoner out." Two men rolled

in a stretcher with a naked young woman on it It looked like she was being taken to the hospital, into the operating room. Porters held her arms and waist so that she could

not sit up or fall off. At the front of the stage, the attendants were blocking the wheels. It was clear to everyone that she had been beaten the most on her legs, perhaps with

a stick, and especially on her body, especially her breasts, for there were red welts and bruises from her shoulders to ankles. They lifted the prisoners' legs and buckled her

tight, her knees on either side of her shoulders. Her body was curled up, her bum turned upward. The captain handed Marie the tongs and the liquor bottle. "En remove the

pubic hair of these prisoners immediately. ”Marie approached the upturned cunt, the hair of which is a bit sparse than that of Marie

and the victim raised his head to see what was to come. Marie froze. “My God!” Shouted Marie, “she's my sister! I love her. ”“ Bitch, obey. Prisoners are not allowed to love

anyone. For the next fifteen or twenty minutes the victim's screams of pain filled the theater, until the new prisoner was completely rid of pubic hair, with a final deafening

screech as the alcohol was distributed on the treated area. Marie stepped a step back and put down the tools of her torturer. She was in a decidedly worse mood. "Sir, I

followed your orders." The captain examined her work and ran his fingertip over the now completely hairless labia minora and felt the clitoris. That's a very good job, bitch.

" He took the tube, with a now deflated, new balloon on the end, and said, "Now bitch put this in your sister's anus."

End of part1

To be continued...

continuation...

Course for modern interview techniques for female prisoners (part 2)

Description: the demonstration of torture techniques continues and the fate of the sisters is decided​

Marie hesitated for a moment, but she leaned over the foot of the stretcher, with some effort put the thumb and index finger of her left hand into her sister's anus, which

she acknowledged with a clearly audible moan. Then she put the balloon in the anus up to the beginning of the tube and pulled her fingers out of the hole again.

Immediately the command “lick your fingers clean” followed. ”“ But sir, that's too disgusting, I can't do that. ”“ Should I get the turpentine again? Obey! ”“ No, no, not the

turpentine, I'll do it. ”With a disgusted expression on her face she licked both fingers.

Then she leaned over the stretcher to hold the tube in her sister's ass.

The captain asked everyone: “Volunteers?” A soldier and a corporal from the infantry reported. "Please come forward." The corporal monitored the prisoners and the

soldier looked in the equipment cupboards on the wall for any usable devices or objects. Marie lay with her upper body on the stretcher and tried to hold the ball in her

sister's ass. Since she had to stretch quite a bit, she couldn't apply very strong pressure. The corporal turned on the water and the balloon began to expand. Despite the
gag, a distinct moan could be heard through the gag. The anus was clearly stretched heavily. However, Marie could not press too hard, which is why the balloon slipped out

at a diameter of maybe 9 cm. Immediately she received a blow with the flat of her hand on her buttocks, which she acknowledged with an "Ouch!" In the meantime, the

soldier had found a sealing bladder for pipes in one of the cupboards, which could be filled with air using a pump ball. When empty, the device had a diameter of 5 cm.

"Bitch, put three fingers in your cunt straight away and stretch!" "Yes, I will obey." She put the index finger of her left hand and index and middle finger of the right hand

and tried to stretch the dry vagina wide. The soldier spat on the bladder and stuffed the thing into the tortured girl's cunt. A deafening screech rang out and Marie

immediately pulled her fingers out of her tortured sister's vagina.

The private pulled Marie away from the stretcher by her nipples and ordered her to kneel on the floor with a view of the spectators and then to sit on her heels. She kicked

the girl's knees as far apart as possible so that everyone had a good look at her cunt. "So now cross your hands behind your head and stay that way." Behind her back, Marie

heard the noise as the soldier inflated the sealing bladder, thereby increasing the diameter of the device.

Turning to the captain, the corporal pointed to the kneeling girl. "It can be clearly seen that the bitch already has no self-respect and no will of her own, she willingly

presents herself to anyone who wants to look at her." "What's your sister's name, by the way?" the captain directly to Marie. “Anja, sir.” Behind her back, Marie heard the

sound of the pump ball filling the sealing bladder. After several minutes, Marie was ordered: “Get up and go to the stretcher!” She could see that the bladder had been

inflated to about 8 cm. "If I pull the bladder out of there now, you put your hand in there immediately." "I obey." When the bladder was pulled out of the vagina with a
'pop',

Marie put her left hand with clasped fingers in Anja's cunt. "So and now you make a fist and immediately start the in-out_game that you were taught earlier." "No, I can't,

that doesn't work, not with my sister." At that moment, the private grabbed the one behind she stood in her slit, spread her large labia, grabbed one of the small labia and

pinched her fingernails with all her strength. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, please stop it hurts so much, I can't take it any longer." Marie began to pull her hand out of Anja's vagina up

to her knuckles and pushed it back in. The private let go of the tortured labia and bitch began to fuck her sister's plum with her fist. "This is how you do it now until you are

ordered to do something else." And turning to the Capitan, "Sir, so that the prisoners shouldn't get stupid thoughts, the slightest sign of unwillingness or resistance should

be punished hard and relentlessly."

“Thank you, private, you can both sit down now. Is there anyone else who has a few good ideas? "

Three marines, two men and a young woman of maybe 19 years old, hesitated.

“Well, please come to the front.” The girl seemed to be the spokeswoman for the three: “Sir, first you should be named, I have a pencil here with which I will write their

names on the forehead and back so that both of them know how to address each other. For the one on the stretcher, I suggest the name cunt. By the way, we should untie

her and remove the gag and then make sure that both no longer feel too much sympathy for one another. "

To be continued...

“Well, almost like from the manual, please start.” The slut was ordered: “Pull your fist out, turn towards the auditorium, get on your knees and spread your knees as far as

possible. Then you stick the fingers of your right hand in your worthless fuck hole and you lick your left hand clean. You can then lick it off and then your two hands are on

your head. ”Slut obeyed without contradiction. Meanwhile the soldier nodded to her comrade who first removed the gag from the mouth of the cunt. Then the straps that

had pulled her legs up to her head were loosened and the straps that held the body on the stretcher were also opened. Then they lifted Anja's body from the stretcher. The

girl immediately sagged on the floor and pressed her hands on the place between her legs that hurt so badly. The soldier took the red marker pen in her hand and inscribed

Marie's back and forehead with 'bitch'. Then she went over to Anja and asked her comrades to pull something up on the girl and label her with 'cunt'. Then they pulled the

girl up, the soldier supported her and helped her take the few steps over to the bitch. He was now ordered to stand up, both soldiers stood up to the side of the bitch and

grabbed her arms and forced her to spread her legs and put her feet so that she could no longer close her legs. "So, you can now take revenge for the pain the bitch

inflicted on you, kick it." Cunt kicked the instep with all her strength between the legs of her sister, who was now roaring in pain. If she had not been held up by the

soldiers,

she would have collapsed. But she was not even able to reach the painful area with her hands, as these were held by the two soldiers. After the fourth kick, the soldier

nodded to her comrades who were holding the girl with the inscription 'bitch' and they let go of her victim, who then collapsed on the floor like a wet towel. When the

soldier let go of 'cunt' she also sagged on the floor. The Capitan answered, “Thank you, you can sit down. Since we don't want to play our two beauties completely to pieces

so that we can have some entertainment later, we should give both of them a break first. We should take them to the former garbage dump, there a prison doctor assigned

to us has set up. ”“ But sir, a sergeant reported, they said this doctor was not licensed in our country! ”“ He was right in his home country a few minor problems when he

immediately tested drugs he had developed himself on people, unfortunately not always with success. He is also said to have helped athletes achieve a small increase in

performance. But that doesn't bother him here - he is no longer allowed to treat people, but after all arrested opponents of the regime are not people. He is also

unbeatable in bringing prisoners back into a presentable condition in a relatively short time. ”“ Sir, where can the prisoners be housed? ”“ Further back is the stable for

laboratory animals, there are some large dog cages, which are sufficient for this purpose completely off. He pointed to four soldiers get them both to the doc. "

The two were supported on the right and left under the arms and dragged out of the amphitheater. On the way to the back door they could see the next two victims who

were being led in.

A girl, maybe 20 years old, whose upper body was bare with large breasts and who had on the remains of leggings that had been torn from between her legs. Her hands

were cuffed behind her back and she wore a noose around her neck, by which she was pulled forward. The second, also with her hands handcuffed behind her back, was

completely naked and a small chain was hooked into a ring in her clitoris, on which she was pulled forward.

In the room behind the lecture hall there were some animal cages, in one of which Marie was put. The cage was relatively small; she could barely crouch, sit or stretch out

on all fours. The cage was secured with a padlock and her 19-year-old sister 'cunt' was led away through a door in the background. Marie waited a long time and then fell

into a half-sleep, from which she was startled when some soldiers passing by had reached through the bars and buried their fingers in her genitals while others were

fingering their nipples. Unfortunately, escaping was not possible because the cage was too narrow. After a long time, she had long since lost track of time, she was freed

from her cage by two white-clad nurses and led into the part of the building behind, which was marked with a sign saying 'Prison hospital ‘was marked. There she was led

into a room in which there were several nurses and a doctor. Slut was forced to lie down on a gynecological examination chair, her legs were strapped in and then spread

apart. Now several military paramedics began to palpate her vagina and then rub a cream. At the same time, she was put on a drip and given various pills. Shortly

afterwards, Marie lost consciousness. When she came to she was lying in a sick room and in the next bed she saw her sister Anja lying. The bed was labeled with "cunt" at

the foot end, when she looked at the foot end of her own bed she could see a sign that read "bitch".

The following three days both girls were massaged and creamed regularly. They were given medication all the time and were on drips all the time. The two were getting

better and better and on the evening of the eighth day they saw the doctor for the first time, who entered the room, accompanied by several interns. "Well then, let's see if
the treatment was successful?" He nodded to a male nurse who spread Marie's legs and pulled her labia apart with both hands. The doctor stuck the thumb of his right

hand into Slut's vagina while the index finger caressed her clitoris. It was like a bolt of lightning that flashed through her brain and in less than a minute Marie reached an

orgasm like she had never experienced before, her body was shaken and she squirted.

The same thing was done at Cunt, who also took several minutes for the orgasm to subside. The doctor cheered, “Yes, my new remedy works perfectly, it was a complete

success. You two are released for the next training session tomorrow morning. "

The next morning, after showering and breakfast, both girls received an injection. The doctor explained to them, “This fooled your bodies into believing that you are

pregnant, we don't want your bellies to grow fat prematurely. The agent works for at least 9 months ”.

Then both girls were handcuffed behind their backs and ankle cuffs were fastened, which were connected with a 50 cm long spreader bar. Anja poisoned her sister Marie:

“You really deserve your name, you bitch. Did you have to inflict such severe pain on me? ”“ I had to do it, I was ordered to do it, you can't even imagine what was done to

me. ”

Suddenly a non-commissioned officer stepped between the two of them. "Quiet here, prisoners are only allowed to speak if they are asked to." Then he pulled a small

chain from his pocket, which he attached to Anja's handcuffs with a snap hook, and then it was placed between her legs over Marie's handcuffs and between

her legs. A soldier picked up this chain and began to pull, forcing both girls to waddle after him with their legs apart. The march went through several rooms into the two

known lecture halls,

which were again fully occupied. The handcuffs and spreader bars were removed and both were asked to step into the middle. The Capitan began to speak to the

assembled, “Although no more interesting statements can be expected from these two, I would like to demonstrate some interrogation methods on them. Are there any

volunteers? ”Several course participants volunteered. The captain selected three soldiers of the rank of private, as well as three soldiers who had reported on the other

side of the room. "So the young ladies take care of sluts and the three soldiers work on cunts."

Marie was laid on her back and held by two of the soldiers. The third began to tickle the girl, first in the armpits, and then the nipples with a feather. Marie almost had a

convulsive laugh and had to laugh so hard that she almost couldn't breathe. When there was a pause for a few seconds, she was able to breathe again and tried to tear

herself away. Small chains were then hooked into her ankle cuffs and fastened so that her legs were spread apart. Then the tickling started again, this time on the soles of

her feet and then on her clitoris. I tossed slut back and forth, her laugh already turning into a screeching. Then she was pinched in her labia and nipples, which she

acknowledged with a loud ouch.

Meanwhile, the three men who wanted to take care of Anja had an idea. One of them had found a laboratory high voltage generator. They placed two height-adjustable

racks on the floor 2 m apart. The floor between the racks was covered with aluminum foil. A copper pipe was attached to the racks at a height of 55 cm. The high-voltage

cables of the generator were led to two clamps, one of which was attached to the aluminum foil. Then the cunt was placed over the copper pipe with the copper pipe

between her legs. Her labia just touched the metal tube very lightly. Then the voltage was switched on. One of the soldiers had put on insulating rubber gloves and was

tapping the connector on the copper pipe, causing Cunt to stand on her tiptoes with a high screeching. The clamp was attached to the copper pipe and when Anja's feet

got tired she slowly began to sink down, but when her labia were still about 5 mm from the copper pipe, an electric spark flashed from the pipe directly into your sensitive

body parts. "Iiiih..., no," she stood on tiptoe again. The whole game lasted 10 minutes and the intervals between the electric shocks were getting shorter and shorter. After

another 5 minutes the electricity was switched off and the exhausted Anja sank down on the metal pipe, although she inflicted new pain on herself because the pipe now

went directly through her slit and the girl was now sitting on it with her entire weight because of her legs they could no longer carry.

To be continued...

continuation...

Several minutes later, she was released. One of the soldiers explained to the course leader: “If this cunt should know anything, she would now confess. And I bet if we ask

her, she'll also sign that she started the Falklands War. " “Congratulations, well done,” the captain praised the soldiers.

One of the three female soldiers who should look after Marie came back into the room and led a dog, a strong mastiff on a leash. Slut was forced to get down on her knees

and elbows and stretch her ass up. The dog approached Marie and sniffed her slit. Then he began to lick her slit. When his rough tongue reached her clitoris, the girl began

to moan. The dog threw its front paws over Marie's hips and its gigantic member made its way to her vagina. However, it missed this and only landed a hit on the second

attempt. The dog's tail disappeared in full length into the girl's pleasure grotto. The mastiff was pounding her tail into her again and again in a wild frenzy. The rhythmic

clapping could be heard as the dog penetrated Marie mercilessly. She tried to escape the animal by crawling. But escape was impossible, the dog's knot was so swollen that

she could no longer pull it out. This spectacle went on for a few minutes, until the dog suddenly stopped and began to cum violently. One could clearly see how the dog's

tail had become knotted in the young woman's vagina.

So connected it took 20 minutes until the dog broke away from the slut and licked her still trembling sex again. The dog handler praised her animal: “Well done, Brutus. I

can already see that you were happy to be able to please a bitch again ”. The dog was taken away again and tons of dog semen oozed from Marie's pussy.

One of the soldiers commanded: "So, bitch will now lie on her back, spread her legs as far as possible and keep her slit as open as possible with your fingers and cunt will

now crawl down here and lick Slut's cunt clean. But swallow everything thoroughly, otherwise you will also clean the floor with your tongue afterwards ”. Anja

showed a disgusted face, but she crawled on all fours to her sister and began to lick her cunt with her tongue.

Turning to the captain, the corporal said: "You can see, both are now completely broken and without their own will." The superior praised her: "Very well done, I can see

that our course is showing success."

Two security guards were then instructed to take both girls to custody and to clean them beforehand. They were expressly allowed to use both girls, "But under no

circumstances should they be damaged."

The guards led both girls to the area behind the classroom. When they passed a metal table, the two sisters were forced to lie down on the table with their chests. One of

the guards got a water hose with the words "I will only put my cock in these contaminated holes when they are clean" and the pussies of both girls were rinsed and then

both were first fucked in the vagina and then in the anus. Afterwards, they were forced to mouth clean the rapists' tails. Then they had to stand upright and were hosed

down with the cold water. The two were then brought to their cell, a former storage room without windows. When they stumbled into the room there were two other girls,

an Asian and a dark-skinned girl with curly hair, both also naked.

The interior of the cell was uncomfortable, and apart from the two frightened women, the bare concrete cell contained only six bare wooden bunks, a stainless steel toilet

bucket, and a row of lights in the ceiling that were recessed behind metal grilles. A video surveillance camera was also attached to the ceiling. When both sat on one of the

bunks, the door was locked and the light turned off. In the dark the four girls began to whisper to each other. The little Asian said, “Please do not use your real names to

speak to you, we are being bugged here and when we were talking to each other we were tortured with electric batons until we passed out the day before yesterday.

So I'm # 98 and the other one is # 892. And what do they both call you? ”

“ I'm cunt and my sister call her a bitch ”. After talking to each other for some time, all four fell asleep. The

next morning, at least they thought it had to be morning because the light in their cell was switched on again, everyone received of them a bowl full of oatmeal soaked in

hot water. It didn't taste good, but it was filling. Shortly afterwards, all four were taken outside into the hallway and steel neck rings were put on all of them. They were

then handcuffed together with iron chains. The captain came over and turned to the girls: “As you may have heard during the course, a release is out of the question. By the

way, here are the copies of your new papers ”. He presented each one with a death certificate on which the doctor had certified the death of each individual. "I bought you

girls for $ 50 each, by the way. You are now officially my property, my slaves. "

To be continued...

Last edited:
continuation...

Slut immediately protested: “You can't do that, there is no more slavery.” “Who should stop me, officially you no longer exist. Incidentally, I am co-owner of a rather distant

convalescent home for retired military personnel, where you will be put to a sensible use until you naturally die. "

All four were led by guards through a rear exit from the building into the courtyard. There they have to climb onto the back of a military truck, the guards being careful to

push their fingers up into the correct openings between their legs.

Then the men also climbed onto the loading area. There was a bench without a backrest in the middle, along the direction of travel. Large dildos were attached to this

bench at a distance of 1 m. The girls were handcuffed. Then everyone had to sit on one of the dildos. The handcuffs were chained to an iron pipe that ran along the bench.

After that, ropes were attached to the legs and placed so that the girls' legs were bent back and could no longer reach the ground.

One of the guards said, "Well, you can't fall off your seat now, haha".

This was followed by several hours of driving on bad roads. Through the constant stimulation, through the dildos, all the girls came several times, although it was also

painful. The truck finally stopped, everyone was untied and allowed to get up from the dildos. They were again handcuffed and their neck rings were connected with

a chain. Then a big, strong man introduced himself to them: “I am your new superior, you have to address me as 'great master'. Then they marched towards a somewhat

remote castle-like building. A soft moan and moan could be heard behind some bushes lying next to the path. The four girls were led there and saw an upright frame to

which a girl was nailed with hands and feet. Behind the frame you could see a huge anthill and the body on the frame was covered over and over by the insects. The victim

already appeared to be passed out.

Right next to the anthill, a female slave was being tied to four stakes on the ground with her arms and legs spread. The comment for the four newcomers: “That happens

to slaves who try to escape, now honey is smeared in her cunt and on her tits, then the ants and wasps have something to eat and if their pussy is empty we can yes, stuff

another rat into it. The animal will then bite itself out again. ”Out of sheer horror, not one of the four dared to make a sound. The march went on, very uncomfortable that

the gravel was very sharp underfoot. It went correspondingly slowly. When they finally reached the main house, they were roughly pushed into a room with a barred

window. Their handcuffs have been removed. "So today is the first day of the rest of your life." The room was pretty sparsely furnished, four mattresses on the floor,

a large toilet bucket and in one corner four tin bowls and four smaller bowls full of water. "Remember, if the security checks are carried out, everyone has to answer 'here'

when calling their name, otherwise there will be a beating for all of you. Your training will start tomorrow morning and you will be introduced to the residents. Woe to I

hear a complaint about one of you. That would regret it. By the way, lying down on the mattresses is only permitted after the guards have counted you and the light has

been switched off. "

After a seemingly endless time, a security guard came to the bars of her cell and began checking the presence "I will call your names now and you will answer in the correct

order, bitch, 98, cunt, 892". Each of them replied "Present sir". Then the ceiling light was turned off and everyone lay down on their mattresses. Everyone was pretty

exhausted and fell asleep very quickly. The next morning everyone in the cell block was woken up by a loud bell in the hallway. After that, all cells were opened and all the

girls were driven into the courtyard and hosed down with cold water.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom