crazy dream

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the autorisation of Nicole .

I have just attended one of the most beautiful crucifixions that I have ever seen.

The woman was sexy and it is the erect sex that I witnessed her execution.

When I saw for the first time this woman who was going to be tortured and crucified today, I immediately felt that she was going to give us a spectacle of choice, a truly unusual spectacle.

This woman is not a terrorist, but it is obvious that she is happy to be there, a willing victim of her execution.

She does not seem to want to rebel and fight to prevent the torturers from inflicting the worst abuse on her and would rather be inclined to encourage them to make her suffer as much as possible.

In short, this woman is the queen of masochists and hopes to be crossed by a maximum of orgasms that the pain will know how to get her until arriving, if possible, to die in pleasure.

She seems to be ready to have her body demolished, anyway whatever the consequences, death will undoubtedly be the result of her "one woman show".

When they undressed her to whip her, I seem to have seen her eyes shine with envy, very pretty, she finally seemed satisfied, happy that it was about to begin.

Instead of humiliating her, being forced to expose her nudity in front of the crowd seemed to turn her on.

Her breasts were erect and her pussy was glistening with cum.

From the first lashes, her exacerbated masochism took over the suffering and transformed her pains into gigantic orgasms.

The more she enjoyed, the more beautiful she was and gave me fantastic erections.

After the whip, it was exhausted that, loaded with her patibulum, she undertook her perilous journey to her place of execution and, finally arrived, collapsed before, quickly, her executioners applied themselves to nail her wrists to her beam.

I don't think she came when the nails went through her wrists but her love of pain quickly took over when she welcomed the cock of her executioner inside her, which penetrated her in front and behind.

Very quickly raped and also very quickly raised, her executor was very careful, nailing her feet so that her wet vulva was always clearly visible.

She is magnificent on her cross so well exposed a real call to rape but, for her, this is not enough, she needs more suffering to enjoy it more.

It is therefore with delight that she undergoes the tortures that followed .

Incandescent needles through her breasts and burns all over her body.

The peak of her enjoyment, she must have experienced when her breasts were squeezed so tightly by ropes that they ended up tearing, leaving only bloody wounds as a chest.

The bleeding was so bad that she didn't survive it very long.

In her death, a frozen smile marks the satisfaction of having perished while fulfilling the worst of her fantasies.

For my part, I admit having ejaculated several times during the phenomenal show she offered us.

Back
Top Bottom