cross building

Go to CruxDreams.com
and a japanees movie
The Shimabara Rebellion Part 1

The local dungeon in my city recently closed. When my local munch gathers for play time, we may have 70 or 80 people, in the warehouse/dungeon. The local Fire Department demanded that we install a sprinkler system. Since that costs tens of thousands of dollars, we had to close the dungeon.
Therefore, I have designed a very movable, very portable, and very easy to built combination. What I have designed is a 4X4 post, which can serve as a whipping post, or a true crucifix. The base is made of heavy 6X4 beams, to distribute the weight. It is also easy to built, easy to assemble, easy to dis assemble, and easy to move. It can be stored in a closet, utility room, garage, attic, or even under a bed. It's very discrete. And when it's time to play, it only takes a few minutes to assemble. Bolts can be used, each time it's put together. I'll post the plans here shortly, and I'll give feedback. I would also appreciate feedback from the membership as well. It only requires an electric drill, and a well equipped hardware store nearby. No carpentry skills are needed.
Stay tuned, brothers and sisters.....

Back
Top Bottom