Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is an assortment of sketches, my ideas about them.

1. Crucifixion Party. The guards are taking a well deserved break, Partying and gambling for the the clothes of the crucified. The mourners and sympathizers are asked to leave, as some guards wish to carry out their sadistic whims on the crucified, with no holds barred. All three suffer and look down at the game going on, the players totally non caring and oblivious to their fate. Something about this is powerfully erotic. Does anyone know the artist?

2. Crucifixion Trio. Variety is the spice of life. An odd experiment here, as the prisoners are crucified differently. Not only is this a source of amusement to the spectators, but also serves for purposes of experimentation; to determine which positions leads to the slowest and most agonizing death.

Attachments

• Crucifixion party.jpg
    Crucifixion party.jpg
    695 KB · Views: 828
  • crucifixion Trio 3.jpg
    crucifixion Trio 3.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 848
Here is an assortment of sketches, my ideas about them.

1. Crucifixion Party. The guards are taking a well deserved break, Partying and gambling for the the clothes of the crucified. The mourners and sympathizers are asked to leave, as some guards wish to carry out their sadistic whims on the crucified, with no holds barred. All three suffer and look down at the game going on, the players totally non caring and oblivious to their fate. Something about this is powerfully erotic. Does anyone know the artist?

2. Crucifixion Trio. Variety is the spice of life. An odd experiment here, as the prisoners are crucified differently. Not only is this a source of amusement to the spectators, but also serves for purposes of experimentation; to determine which positions leads to the slowest and most agonizing death.

Variety is the key.

And yes, having the victim hanging on the cross while the spectators go about normal activities is extremely erotic. I was crucified a few months ago and impaled on the cornu for almost an hour while the guests enjoyed wine and finger foods and engaged in conversation. As I struggled in misery and fucked myself to climax trying to relieve the pain in my upper arms and chest and the leg cramps, the party proceeded. I was ball gagged so even my cries, grunts and moans were stifled.

A wild fantasy came to mind based on a video I just watch. First here is my fantasy as an executioner and then a trail on how to access the video, which is to heavy to download here. Hope this works. The video to me was real hand stroke material. Also if any have suggestions on alternate methods please pass them on.

I have some really good news. I just presented our boy to the magistrate, completely naked and in the assumed spread eagle position. The judge looked him over up and down while stroking himself under his judicial garb, which is always a good sign. Anyway it was an immediate death sentence but under special circumstances, meaning that lethal injection is not an option and we are to decide the mode of his execution. I am reviewing the video now and would like to discuss some of my ideas. He is to be put to death slowly of course, there is no other option there. Shaved on the St. Andrews, I kept admiring his body contortions and moans, expression of fear. Should we crucify him nailed on a cross, just imagine his screams and facial expressions. Shaved down like a baby will only contribute to the humiliation of his public execution, and believe me many will be spectating. Our boy is of sturdy stock and will last long on the wood. Of course paying customers can torture him at will, his shaven cock and pubes a prime target, providing of course they do not hasten his death.

Strapped in his chair gave me another idea. Similar in design to the electric chair, only we would of course go for a reduced voltage, build it up gradual. 'Trodes to both of his beautiful and ample nipples(I keep stroking myself over these, such wonderful torture magnets), and of course to each testicle, another wire to a sounding device. From a centralized terminal we turn on the switch, and away we go!. From one electrode to another in random pattern(our boy will never know where he'll be zapped next) and at gradually increasing voltage. Man to watch that great body twist and squirm in his death chair, sparks and bolts of lightening flashing in and out of him. A faster death than the cross, but even more intensely painful, and very much a thrill ride for the paying spectators.

Ok to find the video. Got to www.gayforit.eu then search crucifixion. Open the Amateur Crucifixion Video, only do not play it., but open up PGHMAster below the video. A list of his posted videos includes "Blond Twink Bound", which is the inspiration for my fantasy. I have a few pictures here of our boy, just to make sure you are on the right track.

Attachments

• Jacob 5.jpg
    Jacob 5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 702
  • Jacob 7.jpg
    Jacob 7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 656
  • Jacob 19 (2).jpg
    Jacob 19 (2).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 696
Ok here are some older pics I have lying around :)
All dating from around 2008 in my archive, I have even older versions of some of them.

Hey PhilX there's one of yours here which you may have lost.

seanimage.jpg1peter07.jpg7631.jpganiX.gifX3-hair.jpgarena205.jpgccone77c.jpgccone168.jpgccon1235.jpgawaits_nailing.jpg

Well that is an old one! Towards the end of a long saga of images I did long ago starting with the trial, I think there were about thirty images in all.

That was the smashing of the legs toward the end after a scourging whilst up on the cross, hence all the fresh blood (that outdoes Mel?). I thought a heavy flesh-tearing scourging early on in the procedure would weaken or even snuff out the victim. After best part of a day up on the cross I thought the cruelty could go up a notch even if risking death. I liked the fence-like construction that can vary how the victims are nailed up, in this case an X-like way with the legs pulled apart. Unfortunately I have lost all those images.

Well that is an old one! Towards the end of a long saga of images I did long ago starting with the trial, I think there were about thirty images in all.

That was the smashing of the legs toward the end after a scourging whilst up on the cross, hence all the fresh blood (that outdoes Mel?). I thought a heavy flesh-tearing scourging early on in the procedure would weaken or even snuff out the victim. After best part of a day up on the cross I thought the cruelty could go up a notch even if risking death. I liked the fence-like construction that can vary how the victims are nailed up, in this case an X-like way with the legs pulled apart. Unfortunately I have lost all those images.
You are the best of the crucifixion artists, mainly because you cover all aspects of a Crucifixion from trial to scourging to the actual execution on wood. Plus you are one of those rare birds with cross over appeal; both gays and straights love your work. This is because you focus on the victims point of view, dwell on the humiliation and nudity of the process, mocked by moth women and men. I am into the scourging part, so loved it when you were presented to the judge for sentencing, wearing the kingly garment and crown, and is that a scepter you are holding or the stick you shall be beaten with.? Though I think the scourge whip would be more for that. You are then sentenced to die, stripped naked and public ally scourged. I am typing this one hand, but am sure there was plenty of masturbatory action in the crowd.

Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• Coronation Mocked 1.jpg
    Coronation Mocked 1.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 588
  • Coronation Mocked 2.jpg
    Coronation Mocked 2.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 565
  • Coronation Scourged 1.JPG
    Coronation Scourged 1.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 519
  • Coronation Scourged 3.jpg
    Coronation Scourged 3.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 504
  • Coronation Scourged 4.JPG
    Coronation Scourged 4.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 512
  • scourging whip.jpg
    scourging whip.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 639
The PhilX material is incredible. He pays a great deal of attention to detail. He once described his preparation of skin texture and hair and it was amazing. I have a great deal of his images saved on old HDs and secret folders, but I have never seen many of these scourging photos above.

Yes, philX is probably the best crucifixion artist in the world wide web. So imaginative and detail oriented. Looking at those images bring back memory. We are so lucky to have him amongst us.

Back
Top Bottom