Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Carrying the cross naked is an attractive element of the experience, but I see what you mean PhilX. The anticipation of stripping and further humiliation adds variety. I think both are valid. I like the idea of the body bare and exposed as the victim labours under the heavy wood, muscles and limbs straining with effort.

Some old and enigmatic crux pics here from 2002 - 1 of 2
View attachment 575532View attachment 575531View attachment 575530View attachment 575529View attachment 575528View attachment 575527View attachment 575526View attachment 575525View attachment 575524View attachment 575523
I want more piceure

here's an assortment sitting in my 'to post" folder

Raising up.jpgjesus_cross_stripped.jpgthe_sacrifice_by_wildpencil-d57p170.jpgColorofCross_6_4.jpgcenter.jpggolds-gym-crucifixion-small-25734.jpgimagesCAKZG9G9x.jpgGlen-Dismas-Full.jpgcrucifixion-final.jpgJesus-Christ-during-a-Good-Friday-procession.jpg

Pic #1 is one of my favorites. It highlights the moment when the crowd gets its first good look at the naked victim raised up for them to see. This pic is especially erotic as the victim has a large cock and most of the spectators are women. Next he will struggle as he hangs naked and put on a good show for the crowd. A follow up picture of the victim hanging and struggling with a hard on while the women watch and stare would be great.

Pic #1 is one of my favorites. It highlights the moment when the crowd gets its first good look at the naked victim raised up for them to see. This pic is especially erotic as the victim has a large cock and most of the spectators are women. Next he will struggle as he hangs naked and put on a good show for the crowd. A follow up picture of the victim hanging and struggling with a hard on while the women watch and stare would be great.
That whole
That whole series was exceptional, very realistic and very well done,loved them all!!!

The exact methodology of crucifixion as we all know is/was very much in dispute. The controversy of ropes vs. nails, position on cross(near to ground or elevated), the severity of scourging(or whether it was commonly used, as a severally beaten prisoner would survive less time on the much more painful cross, especially nailed). The well trained executioner should combine the elements of psychology, physics, medicine and mathematics, complement by sadistic innovation. In reality the inverse of the classic Hippocratic oath, as the goal is a slow and painful death.

Here is the first in what I hope a long continuing series. Depicted is the emotional dual of the executioner and prisoner. He is made to select, cut and carry the timber he shall die on. And as the initiation of the power exchange, the initial stripping,

Attachments

• crucifixion 1(3.5).jpg
    crucifixion 1(3.5).jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 514
  • crucifixion 1(1).jpg
    crucifixion 1(1).jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 565
  • crucifixion 1(5).jpg
    crucifixion 1(5).jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 652

Thanks for that re-post, Phlebas. In these old time they did belong to my favorites, too. If I remember correctly, they are from our Yahoo "brother" crux group posted by Ken Darling when he established "Dream Boy Bondage" with his first boy-on-the-cross teasers for commercial purposes in the full view.
Thats only my personal opinion, of course, but I think these belong to the best crux stuff he ever created. In every session the love and fascination for crucifixion is visible. Today his stuff is streamlined, boring and commercialized S/M standard. But these oldies are real gems. He did motivate his "victims" to re-create the feeling of an impending or actually happening crucifixion as intense as possible.

I remember I asked Ken how he gets these boys and what he is telling them about the purpose of these sessions. If I remember correctly, he answered me that they are only normal college boys and no actors or models and he tells them he is creating a comic strip or a movie set in the Roman Empire with lots of crucifixions and he wants to use real models as template to make the crucifixions as realistic and gruesome as possible.
I am still not sure, if that was the truth or if he fooled me - and if his "victims" did believe this, beside the fact that he paid them, of course - but I have to admit, congratulations, Ken, mission successful :clapclap:

Not so sure about that, I think I remember this as an extension of the Wheel execution, but of course it could have been and editing trick. I do like the idea though of prisoners having to witness executions, knowing the're "next up".

The wheel was not only an execution device but as a means of torture device, for purpose of information gathering or an inquisitional confession. Think of this prisoner here grabbed from his cell, ordered to strip by the inquisitors and then bound naked on this wheel. He may well die here, or talk.
what movie is this from?

Ave, fellow passion play fans

Season 2018 has brough already some results, but nothing I would call excellent so far.
Yesterday I found something which may be worth checking out if you like such stuff.
Its from the "Greater Grace Church", which has lots of videos on YT. Their passion play 2018 is remarkable for several reasons: Its not only the traditional Jesus passion story, but they also included some type of (fictional) back-story for the crucified thieves in some scenes telling how it came to their crucifixion and why one of them became the "good thief". Interesting aspect adding more atmosphere to the whole concept, I like it.
The crucifixion itself is depicted in a way I would consider as rather convincing in showing the full horror and brutality of the execution. No, there is no nakedness (obviously), but the really horrifying screams of agony, the resisting victims, the crying for mercy, the rough, simple crosses, the fake nails, the atmosphere of unbearable pain and agony, even the acting of the "roman soldiers" - thats all really very well done in my opinion. One of the best I haver seen since years.
The crucified guys are not exactly "super-hot" in their appearance, but more "normal guys", you can identify with.

The only negative aspects I noticed are that the crucifixion takes place partially under very bad lighting conditions (too dark), there are some audio distortions and the whole thing is over too quickly, even if the breaking of the legs is included, they die far too quickly.

But beside that its a highligh of the season 2018 (so far) in my opinion. If you check out the other videos you may find similar ones from recent years, but in far worse video quality, but also with gruesome crucifixion scenes and especially intense screaming. snapshot20180426180346.jpgsnapshot20180426181303.jpg

enjoy...
best regards
Ty.

I agree about the large cock comment!

Back
Top Bottom