Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
june 29:D

I'm not sure to be as beautiful as you, on your avatar ...

The advantage to a drawing of course is that the figure can be posed in a way that he/she looks far better than normal or perfect. Something that is often really hard in person with something as complex as a crucifixion scene I imagine.

I look forward with great anticipation to you being put on the cross and continue your great set... :)

The advantage to a drawing of course is that the figure can be posed in a way that he/she looks far better than normal or perfect. Something that is often really hard in person with something as complex as a crucifixion scene I imagine.

I look forward with great anticipation to you being put on the cross and continue your great set... :)
Thank you for your encouragement. I should mention that I have done all alone, without help from anyone.

Thank you for your encouragement. I should mention that I have done all alone, without help from anyone.

That can be hard, with photography and everything else to consider. Thanks for sharing. (now, a little more tension in the arms/upper body, let us see some weight bearing)

Phlebas (definitely not as beautiful as my avatar!)

That can be hard, with photography and everything else to consider. Thanks for sharing. (now, a little more tension in the arms/upper body, let us see some weight bearing)

Phlebas (definitely not as beautiful as my avatar!)
Thank you Phlebas. I'm actually not as nice as your avatar, but mine is me.

june 29th also St Peter

Attachments

• Crucifixion-of-St-Peter-xx-Guido-Reni.jpg
    Crucifixion-of-St-Peter-xx-Guido-Reni.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 663
  • Van_Dyck-saint-peter.png
    Van_Dyck-saint-peter.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 645
who didn't do it himself! ;)
I only meaned today is st peterday most male crux sites pay personal attention to this event.

I'm lying on the floor, to be attached to patibulum. Wrists solidements related to the wooden beam.
Anxiety grips my chest. My heart pounding, pleasure and anxiety enmeshed.

Attachments

• CR10.JPG
    CR10.JPG
    489.6 KB · Views: 635
  • CR11.JPG
    CR11.JPG
    506 KB · Views: 675
This is great Dom, just shows what can be done with a camera, a private location & some imagination. Thanks for posting this unfolding narrative - it's getting to the critical stage now! I hope this will encourage others to have a go (some females?).

I am not keen on the hood though but I understand the need to remain incognito, is there another way to do this I wonder?

I got up, still attached to patibulum which is hoisted on top of the stake to form the cross. My ankles are tied at the bottom of the cross, standing on a dock. My whole body is stretched against the stake, my skin in contact with rough wood. My pleasure is intense. The wind caresses my naked body. I expect that the nails will soon pierce my hands and feet.

Attachments

• CR12.JPG
    CR12.JPG
    354.4 KB · Views: 671
My hands are nailed to the cross. Pain radiates down my arms that cover blood flowing. And these are my feet are nailed to the hold. The pain is terrible. I relieve my legs by bending your knees, but my arms are pulling on the wounds of my hands. I breathe evil. I straighten up, but my feet make me suffer terribly. I squirmed on the cross ...

Attachments

• CR13.JPG
    CR13.JPG
    363.9 KB · Views: 554
I was writhing on the cross, pain between my hands and those of my feet nailed to the wood. I have trouble breathing. My chest heaves, gasping. The rhythm of my heart speeds up. The pleasure and pain mingle. And then I see the spear that goes to my chest. I feel death approaching ...

Attachments

• CR13b.JPG
    CR13b.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 498
  • CR14.JPG
    CR14.JPG
    390.9 KB · Views: 520
I have been crucified.
My naked body is offered and tortured.
The open shoulders, in token of submission.
The members nailed and filled with pain.
I'm panting, the pleasure melee anxiety squeezes my lower abdomen.
I dread the approaching spear of my chest.
Trembling, I try in vain to escape me, but the extreme pain that radiates into my limbs stops me.
I turn my head, feeling that the end is near ...
and, suddenly, the spear enters my chest, in a thud, and blood spurted over my body.
A fulgurating pain invaded my chest ... and my whole body is petrified ...
I gasp ... the taste of blood in my mouth ... strong light crosses my mind ...
and the spear goes out of my body ... the strength fails me ...
in one last breath, I die...
my head falls sideward.

Attachments

• CR14b.JPG
    CR14b.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 498
  • CR15.JPG
    CR15.JPG
    403.8 KB · Views: 490
  • CR16.JPG
    CR16.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 494
Wonderful work, dom! And well related...Your Fantazy is very HOT !
Entre Français: BRAVO !
Messa

Back
Top Bottom