Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am missing a little the crucifixion pics of black males, nothing against asian males naturally. Since we have to consider that crucifixion was used by the romans against slaves, we should have more of that topic. I found one from a passion play in South Africa, with a nice looking black male, although not much of the torture aspect is played out here.catholic-voodoo.jpg

I am missing a little the crucifixion pics of black males, nothing against asian males naturally. Since we have to consider that crucifixion was used by the romans against slaves, we should have more of that topic. I found one from a passion play in South Africa, with a nice looking black male, although not much of the torture aspect is played out here.View attachment 941790
Les mecs noirs en croix sont beaux, aussi.

Imagine being crucified in December during Roman Saturnalia in most parts of the northern hemisphere. Either clothed or naked, the victim would not have any erotic thoughts due to the cold. I guess I am putting ice on an already doldrum December....

Thats a question for me as "crucifixion movie geek":
1. is from Italian Maria di Nazaret (2012) - Mary of Nazareth
2. is from Son Of Man (s/w from the 60ies as far as I remember)
3. is from Anno Domini The Bible continues Ep.4
4. is from The Last Temptation of Christ (obviously)
5. hmmm... not completely sure, but it looks indeed as if from "Son of God". Or from the Anno Domini-Series. This Roman costume is unique to the series.
But I cant remember having seen this scene, too.
Maybe it was censored due to violence. As far as I remember you are from Germany, too. I noticed that there are many bible/Jesus movies with crux scenes which have been censored on German TV, for example "The Inquiry" (the wrists and feet mailing scene), "Jesus 2000" (with Jeremy Sisto, the nailing scene through the wrist) and others...

best regards and happy easter week
Ty.
Last one is from a Brazilian telenovela series called Jesus.

I am missing a little the crucifixion pics of black males, nothing against asian males naturally. Since we have to consider that crucifixion was used by the romans against slaves, we should have more of that topic. I found one from a passion play in South Africa, with a nice looking black male, although not much of the torture aspect is played out here.View attachment 941790
that one, but very well-known fits the criteria.black Crucifixion Drawing.jpg

I would not see things so black-and-white. There is indeed a majority of female crux here, what has to do with the roots of this forum. Having joined only in 2014, there are members who have more knowledge about the history and prehistory of CF.

There is more about male crux on CF than just this thread. There are also stories, pic threads, discussions, etc, which address male crux in many ways. Many of them are buried, but still can be revived. We also have mixed threads, involving members with various preferences.

I am straight myself, not considering male nudity erotic or ‘hot’, I even find it in some way ‘ugly’. I nevertheless are interested in male crux for what is called the ‘vicarious experience’. I am rather attracted by the aspects of exposure, degradation, humiliation, social downfall of crucifixion, and the psychology of it all, in male, female, or mixed scenarios, and mixed preferences too. With female crucifixion, I see myself in many possible roles, when it concerns male or mixed, I will always be a condemned, not an observer. That’s the difference for me.

CF gathers many preferences. Gay male crux is one possible niche in this. No one will frown upon you, if you would start any specific niche thread, as long as it respects the rules of the forum. You can always ask advice from the mods, and if you prefer to limit the content of it to your own preferences, the mods will certainly back you up in keeping that thread straight the way you prefer it.
For me, as a heterosexual man, visualizing men on the cross is a vicarious experience that inspires me to get through life. I guess it is existential identity. Subtly, many guys I have known in life conveyed subtle clues of their personal desire and identy with being crucified. It is, by analogy, like identfying with a top notch athlete teaching us life experiences in being a role model for goals and destiny.

For me, as a heterosexual man, visualizing men on the cross is a vicarious experience that inspires me to get through life. I guess it is existential identity. Subtly, many guys I have known in life conveyed subtle clues of their personal desire and identy with being crucified. It is, by analogy, like identfying with a top notch athlete teaching us life experiences in being a role model for goals and destiny.
And not forget the humiliation aspect, of nude and fucked by cornu heterosexual man, which was the part of punishment completely lost by some modern people.

And not forget the humiliation aspect, of nude and fucked by cornu heterosexual man, which was the part of punishment completely lost by some modern people.
True & extremely painful. Despite the prostate being stimulated, the multi faceted, physical and psychological, horrific, unending pain would not allow for a sexual reactions by the crucified man, just shame. Crucifxion is not a dance, date, nor tea party. The crowd was humoured by seeing a man's bowel and bladder releasing fluids. It was pubescent humour. It is the suffering and humiliation of the cross that teaches us life is not fair.

Last edited:
True & extremely painful. Despite the prostate being stimulated, the agony would not allow for a sexual reactions by the crucified man, just agony and shame. Crucifxion is not a dance, date, nor
We are not sure about sexual stimulation, I thinksometimes, the body of the. crucified "dances" to find a reasonable position. But yes, the crowd comes to see the body of the crucified naked, hearing if he begs for pardon, some will not, and probably wants to see his ersction cumshots and other bodily fluids.

We are not sure about sexual stimulation, I thinksometimes, the body of the. crucified "dances" to find a reasonable position. But yes, the crowd comes to see the body of the crucified naked, hearing if he begs for pardon, some will not, and probably wants to see his ersction cumshots and other bodily fluids.

Back
Top Bottom