Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
How I like to imagine myself in his place; not bad either this nailing on a post. Then being flogged in front of the crowd of spectators....
Poem, I understand you, but it's not a simple question of being straight. I've been championing the right for straight men to enjoy male crux for decades. Male crux is not an exclusively gay thing. I mean, no one thinks that female crux a lesbian thing. I am unapologetically a believer in equal opportunities in crux. Each gender brings something special to it, women bring grace, men bring strength, each explores vulnerability in a very different way. The cross does not discriminate, it enhances and accentuates the lines of both male and female, in their own distinct styles.

The personal difference for me is that male crux is vicarious, I can see myself there. Female crux is to enjoy, male crux is to inhabit :)

Some male crux to keep the thread ticking over

View attachment 1240555View attachment 1240556View attachment 1240557View attachment 1240558View attachment 1240560

Bravo! And well-put, P!

I agree with what you said. I was only (and simplistically) answering Leo's semi-rhetorical question of what was better, male or female crux. If I had to choose one over the other, it would be female. But I respond to male crux much the same as you. And you stated it sublimely!

Bravo! And well-put, P!

I agree with what you said. I was only (and simplistically) answering Leo's semi-rhetorical question of what was better, male or female crux. If I had to choose one over the other, it would be female. But I respond to male crux much the same as you. And you stated it sublimely!
Actually it is the idea to punish the crucified not to satisfy the audience, but we all know that the young and beautiful females have a much higher crime rate than the ugly, old males. If you do not believe it, we can for a clear proof just make the statistics on pics and stories of the one and only cruxforum.com

Uh, seeing a condemned women hanging from the wood.

(Apologies to all my LBGTQIA+ friends. I'm hopelessly straight.)
there is no such thing as "hopelessly". You are who you are. Period. Or, if you would prefer to use your language, then I guess I could say I'm
hopelessly gay". (smile) But I prefer to think that I am who I am. No apology necessary, at least not to me. (smile)

there is no such thing as "hopelessly". You are who you are. Period. Or, if you would prefer to use your language, then I guess I could say I'm
hopelessly gay". (smile) But I prefer to think that I am who I am. No apology necessary, at least not to me. (smile)
Aq, don't take me so seriously! It was meant as a funny adverb.
And the "apologies" are hyperbole.

Poem, I understand you, but it's not a simple question of being straight. I've been championing the right for straight men to enjoy male crux for decades. Male crux is not an exclusively gay thing. I mean, no one thinks that female crux a lesbian thing. I am unapologetically a believer in equal opportunities in crux. Each gender brings something special to it, women bring grace, men bring strength, each explores vulnerability in a very different way. The cross does not discriminate, it enhances and accentuates the lines of both male and female, in their own distinct styles.

The personal difference for me is that male crux is vicarious, I can see myself there. Female crux is to enjoy, male crux is to inhabit :)
I agree with this. My viewpoint too.

A little story from Cavelo. I well tied cord makes a man easy to handle

Nailed
cavelo_o4nf2wgn9k1r7713to1_1280.jpg

Led to the cross
cavelo_o4nf48z0Xl1r7713to1_1280.jpg

Raised
cavelo_o4nf1hMcie1r7713to1_1280.jpg

Err, I guess they are cutting off the, um, the rope? Or . . . . . . . . . .
cavelo_o4nf05gMnw1r7713to1_1280.jpg

A Japanese style spearing from pixiv
84700375_p0.jpg

I am liking this more than I care to admit. Still prefer snatches. But this picture n°5 is so close to reality, so well drawn. Masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it.
Thanks! I've been playing around with some of the photoshop settings and with a little work, I can make these images come to life. I am still playing around with the settings so once I get more proficient, I'll post some more images.
I am liking this more than I care to admit. Still prefer snatches. But this picture n°5 is so close to reality, so well drawn. Masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it.
I’ve been a fan of 1190917 for quite some time. I especially like that the artist took the time to draw in the boy parts of the young man being crucified. You have to look but it’s there.

Sometimes less is more

Back
Top Bottom