Crucified On The Ground

Go to CruxDreams.com

Cruxpassion

Magistrate
I never found a thread that deals with crucifixion while lying on the ground. Maybe we can collect some pics and expieriences here.
I know it's not crucifixion in a strict sense, but in fact it's fairly similar and also has erotic components similar to "regular" crucifixions ;)

Here are some pics from my collection. More to follow....

crux_floor.jpg crux_floor (1).jpg crux_floor (2).jpg crux_floor (3).jpg crux_floor (4).jpg crux_floor (6).jpg crux_floor (7).jpg crux_floor (8).jpg crux_floor (9).jpg crux_floor (10).jpg

I never found a thread that deals with crucifixion while lying on the ground. Maybe we can collect some pics and expieriences here.
I know it's not crucifixion in a strict sense, but in fact it's fairly similar and also has erotic components similar to "regular" crucifixions ;)

Here are some pics from my collection. More to follow....

View attachment 64547 View attachment 64548 View attachment 64549 View attachment 64550 View attachment 64551 View attachment 64553 View attachment 64554 View attachment 64555 View attachment 64556 View attachment 64557

More please!

Being staked out in the hot sun can be just as bad as being crucified.

How about the winter time? Hypothermia and shock? what else?
Thank you so much for those many likes :)

I am happy to see that there is interest in this special kind of "crucifixion" or crux-related bondage.

So, here are a few more:

View attachment 64677 View attachment 64678 View attachment 64679 View attachment 64680 View attachment 64681 View attachment 64682 View attachment 64683 View attachment 64684 View attachment 64685 View attachment 64686

Picture number 10, My sister did that to me last night as my mother watched, it was incredible, as usual. I was on my back though.

The ground crucifixion is interesting: the wet ropes to dry to the sun and shake more and more. The sun warms the skin, burns. The thirst is increasing. If you add same inventions .... e.g. salt in the mouth, head and shaved pussy smeared with honey (lots of flies, gnats, mosquitoes and bees), an anthill nearby and a few little mouse hungry in the evening. The girl is ready for any suffering

You forgot a collection of sharp stones under under the back, i tryed the combination, hot sun, wet ropes, salt in the mouth and people drinking fresh drinks in your sight, on sharp stones (then sharp and burinig stones)

Tree is here to help on those hot days when you are staked to the ground...​
crux_floor (101).jpg
t​

65663-f5025f7317baa97aec7cc549bb78b772.jpg

I remember this stream: it is from Insex. The girl was hanging in the evening and stood in the cold night and the insects were tormenting her. When he closed his legs self impaled with a huge dildo. The mouth was held open by a chain. he body perfectly still. She could not speak but only cry and release a lot of liquid from the mouth. Seemed every minute more crazy

Back
Top Bottom