Crucified to be available to all

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yslavman

Assistant executioner
I am writing my chronicle of Felice’s ordeal

Many ordeals which inflame the crowd and determine her fate.

It had me thinking that Crucifixion is the ultimate humiliation as you are the most alone you will ever be yet the most watched.

The other fantasy is that the female is crucified by nailing to a St Andrews Cross laid at a 45 degree angle so that her vagina is available for use by all.

I am writing my chronicle of Felice’s ordeal

Many ordeals which inflame the crowd and determine her fate.

It had me thinking that Crucifixion is the ultimate humiliation as you are the most alone you will ever be yet the most watched.

The other fantasy is that the female is crucified by nailing to a St Andrews Cross laid at a 45 degree angle so that her vagina is available for use by all.
I am not sure if it is the ultimate humiliation but close. Naked on the cross, performing the "dance of death", while the crowd applaud you as you lose control of your bladder and bowels.

I am imagining a woman being crucified upside down on a St Andrews Cross supported only by the nails in her outstretched feet and ankles.
The excruciation of pain as the weight of her body pulls on them.
Her mouth is available at cock height for all passers by to use. Men driven into a frenzy at the thought of their cum remaining in her slowly dying body.
Phalluses on wooden poles, canes and whips studded with metal spikes are available to men or women to use between her exposed legs. Any form of cunt and anal torture is permitted as death is drawn out.
Her only final relief is her head being placed in a large bucket into which all those who pass will piss until she begins to slowly drown, the bucket being lowered just enough times to keep her alive and cuntinue her service of the men.

I am imagining a woman being crucified upside down on a St Andrews Cross supported only by the nails in her outstretched feet and ankles.
The excruciation of pain as the weight of her body pulls on them.
Her mouth is available at cock height for all passers by to use. Men driven into a frenzy at the thought of their cum remaining in her slowly dying body.
Phalluses on wooden poles, canes and whips studded with metal spikes are available to men or women to use between her exposed legs. Any form of cunt and anal torture is permitted as death is drawn out.
Her only final relief is her head being placed in a large bucket into which all those who pass will piss until she begins to slowly drown, the bucket being lowered just enough times to keep her alive and cuntinue her service of the men.
Loinclothslave desires this either as a female or male slave. Such degrading torture turns it on so much, This slave volunteers...

There are many more possibilities in such an exposed position.
A spiked metal belt around the torso and centre of the crux, slowly tightened...

Inverted Anal impalement with a long wooden dowel pushed in slowly towards the constricted stomach.

The essence of crucifixion is a slow death by suffocation,
Upside down, the victim would not have this release. He or she would just hang there, in pain, losing blood, until starvation or a kind passer by ended the torment. While the victim is hanging on the cross, birds, insects and small rodents would enjoy feasting on the exposed flesh.

The essence of crucifixion is a slow death by suffocation,
Upside down, the victim would not have this release. He or she would just hang there, in pain, losing blood, until starvation or a kind passer by ended the torment. While the victim is hanging on the cross, birds, insects and small rodents would enjoy feasting on the exposed flesh.
You say that like it’s a bad thing? All I’m hearing is a longer time frame for death?

You say that like it’s a bad thing? All I’m hearing is a longer time frame for death?
I didn't mean that it was necessarily a bad thing. There are plenty of opportunities for further abuse but, after a few days, I'm sure that the body would become less attractive.

What a great - and horrendous - image. Possibly quite challenging for the crucifying team to achieve given that the victim will be struggling and resisting all their efforts to him out in that way. And the now pathetic loin cloth flapping around uselessly, providing no protection or coverage whatsoever.

Anal Impalation is the way to control the speed of death and is a visual delight.
For a male, it will stimulate the prostate and enlarge the erection.

The aim of inverted St Andrews Crucifixion is to prolong death to allow days of abuse and torture. To enjoy the female throughout I would think that each day, her body would be creamed and watered

Anal Impalation is the way to control the speed of death and is a visual delight.
For a male, it will stimulate the prostate and enlarge the erection.
Working on it.... that pic naturally has the problem you see only males backside and the head is turned, so the spike can not go out to the mouth..

Back
Top Bottom