Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you bound the victim's feet to the stipes, she could push up with her legs, and prolong the agony.
and she slowly loses her mind and degenerates into a drooling idiot while her crucifixion drags on for many days. The heat of the day, the sun that burns her skin, the merciless mosquitoes in the dusk, the cold of the night and again the glaring sun of the day. Cramps, suffocating fits and the eternal dull pain of her nailed hands and her vagina maltreated by the narrow sedulum, make her more and more dull mentally and sink into the ocean of pain. This has been going on for her for the fifth day now. Of course, she always gets enough water with sugar and minerals to not let her die of thirst. The woman is well-fed and strong. Maybe she will last another day or two. No man has ever lasted so long on the cross. Women are simply tougher and better suited for crucifixion. And they are a more beautiful sight.

Attachments

• 484s.jpg
    484s.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 1,519
Taarna 24 hours later. She is given enough water with dissolved sugar, minerals, coffeine and antibiotics every three hours, but after almost three days on the cross she has started to suffocate. But she is a bulldog girl. There is still a lot of power inside this little heroine.

Attachments

• TAARNA-INRI 2.jpg
    TAARNA-INRI 2.jpg
    939.5 KB · Views: 1,053
Taarna 24 hours later. She is given enough water with dissolved sugar, minerals, coffeine and antibiotics every three hours, but after almost three days on the cross she has started to suffocate. But she is a bulldog girl. There is still a lot of power inside this little heroine.
And surprisingly, she still kept her loincloth on after almost three days on a cross! :D

And surprisingly, she still kept her loincloth on after almost three days on a cross! :D
She is agonized by terrible pain from the large spikes penetrating her hands and her feet, she is sweating and shivering from pain, heavy cramps in her wrists and legs, her lungs have begun collapsing and it is getting harder and harder to breathe for her. She is buff, but i dont think she will survive two more days. And you will steal her loincloth now to sell it? You really are cruel.

She is agonized by terrible pain from the large spikes penetrating her hands and her feet, she is sweating and shivering from pain, heavy cramps in her wrists and legs, her lungs have begun collapsing and it is getting harder and harder to breathe for her. She is buff, but i dont think she will survive two more days. And you will steal her loincloth now to sell it? You really are cruel.
Great staged. Not cruel whipping before crux ?

Superb! Very sexy with this loincloth that is hanging by a thread and just begging to be torn off.

Indeed she is a little big titted 5'2 devil and is captured in an neverending crucifixion hell.
A shame she's not local to me.... :(
Otherwise I'd love to work with her in various predicament situations....good work @Briccone.
I'm pleased she wears a "traditional" Crucifixion Loincloth :) :)

@Briccone : do you mind if I add some "bloody torture marks", with some pictures editor, on this dear lady ?

Superb! Very sexy with this loincloth that is hanging by a thread and just begging to be torn off.
In fact, it's scandalous how sloppily she often wears her loincloth. Sometimes I wonder if she is too stupid to put on a loincloth properly. Or does she want to provoke? Or is she so exhausted and jaded from the previous torture and forced labor that she doesn't register her appearance at all?
Now these wretched creatures are already given adequate clothing to wear during their imprisonment and later to their execution, and then this little bitch doesn't even show enough decency to dress properly.
If she were not already sentenced to the maximum penalty, she would be severely punished for this disrespectfulness.

Attachments

• TAARNA-INRI 4.jpg
    TAARNA-INRI 4.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 920
In fact, it's scandalous how sloppily she often wears her loincloth. Sometimes I wonder if she is too stupid to put on a loincloth properly. Or does she want to provoke? Or is she so exhausted and jaded from the previous torture and forced labor that she doesn't register her appearance at all?
Now these wretched creatures are already given adequate clothing to wear during their imprisonment and later to their execution, and then this little bitch doesn't even show enough decency to dress properly.
If she were not already sentenced to the maximum penalty, she would be severely punished for this disrespectfulness.
Break her legs I want her to choke and shit as she suffocates

Back
Top Bottom