Crucifixion of guys and girls together on Valentine's Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
The vast majority of cultures, including Western modernity and even Western postmodernity, do not consider hedonism something worthy of respect. Therefore, sensual pleasures and, first of all, non-productive sex, inherent in the human race evolutionarily with the mechanism of latent ovulation, and easily accessible with the spread of contraception, are inevitably regarded as something shameful, no matter how much people do not want it. The crucifixion demonstrates the beauty of the shame of a naked human body enjoying pain. The best gift that a guy and a girl in love can make to each other is to be temporarily crucified with ropes naked together, during a romantic cruise to some tropical island. So lovers will not only appear to each other as they really are without falsehood and pretense, but also demonstrate their sincere mutual love to everyone. Crucifixion together is the best proof of love, and pain and humiliation will be a spicy seasoning for pleasure. It is even more beautiful when several brave couples are crucified together to share their love with each other. Unfortunately, the topic of group intersex crucifixion is completely insufficiently developed, although there are several branches on this topic on the forum and many participants have a steady interest in this fantasy. So let's, in honor of Valentine's Day, gather in one place all the drawings, photographs and manipulations on the theme of the crucifixion of men and women together! Unfortunately, most artists prefer the expression of nails to the realism of ropes, so let's start with the most famous images.
Timo_and_Maura_Softcore_by_MkG2k7.jpg0736a_900.jpg0736b_900.jpggnph425.jpgLovers in the Mist.jpget24.JPG200.jpg202.jpg169%201108_2%20Hang%20Around%20Composite%2001r1.jpg
PS If I made a mistake with the section and the topic is more appropriate in the pictures section, rather than discussions, let the moderators correct me - I wasn't sure where to post it better/

Last edited by a moderator:
A good series of group crucifixion byJastrow.
Crucifixion of lovers:

The Lover's Last Dance.jpg

A woman is inflamed with passion when she is crucified between two men:
Between the Theives2.jpg

It's nicer to think. that a man is crucified not with his wife and daughter, but with his wife and lover

Or with his wife and younger sister:
family pain.jpg
Boudica was first crucified with her stepdaughter and a maid (let the rebellious queen be younger to have enough adult daughters) - a woman for 7 hours, and girls for 3 and 4
 Boudicca Revisited.jpg
And then a young man in love with her stepdaughter tried to save the queen and was crucified with his loved ones instead of a maid:
A Place of Death.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's Valentine's Day, and this is a great thread, but the limit is 5 images per day per thread. I'll let these stand, at least for now, but you really are going to have to stop now, I'm sorry :(

I have had to take out some oversized images, though.

Please read this thread:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/

Last edited:
I know it's Valentine's Day, and this is a great thread, but the limit is 5 images per day per thread. I'll let these stand, at least for now, but you really are going to have to stop now, I'm sorry :(
Please let it stand. flower3 Just make him pinky swear not to post any images for the next week :p

My favorite position for a crucified couple is face to face, naked, in public, on separate crosses, where our bent knees touch each other when we both relieve the strain on our shoulders. When we both stretch forward to relieve the pressure on our arms, my raging erection can just barely brush against her protruded stomach. The sexual tension and frustration is a massive turn-on for me in my fantasies. I often wonder if I would orgasm in such a tortured predicament.

Again. After they tied us to the shared whipping post with our hands stretched high over our heads and slowly stripped us...I came when her bare breasts pressed forward against my naked body when she received her first lash.

But who am I kidding....I would have already orgasmed as they were marching us to the public square with our hands tied behind our back and I was forced to follow behind her and watch her handcuffs bounce against her thong!

As someone who is gay, if I were to be crucified with another guy on Valentines day, it would be a case where we're facing each other, but just far enough apart where we can't physically reach each other. We can only watch as the other is sexually tortured by the guards, and be aroused by the other struggling on the cross.

I love these images, love it when it's boys and girls crucified together. Such a turn-on!!

Back
Top Bottom