Crucify A Choice?

Who would you want to crucify execute the most?

• Angelina Jolie

• Emma Stone

• Keira knightly

• Vikki Blows

• Cameron Diaz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what celeb out of the five below most deserves a trip to the dungeon and a last breath strung up apon the hill? Make a choice and also what execution/torture most suits each celebrity?

We don't do Celebrities !!!
Helmut

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally chose Cameron Diaz and I could totally see her being pulled apart on the rack her hot strong body trying to resist as she is slowly pulled apart her dark nipples glistening with sweat and her sharp jaw line screaming in pain as she realises she is doomed.

Be careful Joker.

Discussion of politicians or other well-known people in the context of this site could be perceived as threatening and attract the kind of attention we do not want.

No offence or actual threats were meant it's just fantasy and the only reason for choosing "celebrity's" is so that everyone can imagine the victim easier. I have no desire to actually do this to anyone let alone those specific people. A fantasy is a fantasy after all and no offence or ill intent is ment. Thank you for the warning I guess after the fappining this stuff is big at the minute.

No offence or actual threats were meant it's just fantasy and the only reason for choosing "celebrity's" is so that everyone can imagine the victim easier. I have no desire to actually do this to anyone let alone those specific people. A fantasy is a fantasy after all and no offence or ill intent is ment. Thank you for the warning I guess after the fappining this stuff is big at the minute.
I know what you mean. If you went with fictional character, it might work better. We may however need a rules expert to come in and clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom