Crucify me!

Go to CruxDreams.com

JustJJ

Governor
I've purchased some camera equipment, along with a wig with long dark brown hair and bangs, so I can pose for a full body nude photoshoot. Here are my selfies with a victim's eye view. Would anyone like to edit these images so it appears that I am hanging from a cross? Feel free to add welts, blood, nails...

Attachments

• VEV 2.jpg
    VEV 2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,262
  • VEV 3.jpg
    VEV 3.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • VEV 4.jpg
    VEV 4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 961
  • VEV 5.jpg
    VEV 5.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 891
  • VEV 6.jpg
    VEV 6.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 924
  • VEV 7.jpg
    VEV 7.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,000
I've purchased some camera equipment, along with a wig with long dark brown hair and bangs, so I can pose for a full body nude photoshoot. Here are my selfies with a victim's eye view. Would anyone like to edit these images so it appears that I am hanging from a cross? Feel free to add welts, blood, nails...
Very interesting and also a contrast to the many males who like to pose-

Another quick one from me, again using a Sabina background, this one a nailing scene.
I look forward to working properly with some full body shots.
jj2.jpg

Probably we should open a thread of people who are graficallly crucified CF members and whose pictures could be used for manips. I guess we need now more females now, but would be good if one knows, if the pics are free for publications here. And thank again Judth for showing off.

I would correct you that it is a cornu, not patibulum, but I can't find any sources for the name of what would be used for impaling the vagina while hanging on a cross. Either way, I'll be sure to spread my legs more tomorrow...
I used patibulum because you sit on it, it is not entering...... The idea is to increase obscenity by using oversized penis, that was done oftennin the Roman Empire.

Great photo montage. You make a beautiful crucified woman. It would be even more delectable if this body showed the stigmata of a severe scourging prior to any cross.

Great photo montage. You make a beautiful crucified woman. It would be even more delectable if this body showed the stigmata of a severe scourging prior to any cross.
Thank you! I agree, I'd like to eventually show a highly realistic crucifixion, including a whipping all over my body first. It would take a lot of detailed preparation to accomplish, and I couldn't do it by myself.

Would anyone like to edit these images so it appears that I am hanging from a cross? Feel free to add welts, blood, nails...
An attempt of me, adding you to my recently posted crucifixion in Babylon manip.

"Babylon, in the late afternoon. The skies turn reddish very early this day, due to the fall-out of a sandstorm that came out of the desert.

But no dust bowl can stop the course of justice. A wealthy town, a center of bustling trade, creates huge opportunities, but also attracts characters of questionable conduct, who are out for quick gains using any means. Enterprise is free, but law is intolerant for those who either corrupt it, or – blasphemy! – question it. Scammers and swindlers, thieves and robbers, bribers and the bribed, rioters and troublemakers, none of them should count on mercy, to the satisfaction of the hard-working traders, craftspeople and other decent townsfolks.

As scheduled, the crosses just outside the mighty walls of the city, have received their regular ratios of fresh meat. The crucifixions have taken place early in the morning, within one hour after sunrise. The tens of spectators they drew, dispersed afterwards, taking shelter for the weather, went to doing their daily tasks. Now, in this early evening, they come back, curious how the condemned did.

The dust and the patchy clouds had somewhat softened the direct solar radiation on their naked bodies during the day. But the hot dry, dust loaded air felt very heavy and muggy all day long, and made the ordeal even harsher. Breathing was hard. Dust stuck to their bodies, irritating their skin. It ran off with trickles of sweat and blood, and settled again when the bodily liquids dried up.

Finally, the shadow of the city walls falls upon the crucified. Just one small relief of their torment, since the walls will radiate accumulated heat for many hours, and the occasional faint, warm breezes will neither bring cooling. Exhausted, their bone dry lips, tongue and throat only swallows sand dust since hours."

You had all day long to reflect how you ended up in this perilous situation. Meanwhile, onlookers are coming into your direction. The people who arranged your downfall, coming to say "Goodbye"?

bab_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom