Crux Princess?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Glad Jess will be back for you tomorrow but I thing everyone has enjoyed the extra time that you've had to spend here.
Oh I will spend alot more time here!kisses.

You just want to stay next to Melissa and Hansi on the message count board.(I would put a smiley face here but can't do it with a phone)

yep only 7 messages to go now:D

:p six

5 rest, but what do you mean with shair (you know yet I'm a stupid Dutchman)

I thought already and..................................................... yes with all I liked

I thought already and..................................................... yes with all I the people I liked with great pleasure

As I twirl my sword hankstr runs away in fear,I look at my sweet Messaline on the cross."Have no fear my lover I am here to rescue you.!"I turn and look at evil ascanio who lay wounded."But first Im going to give ascanio a haircut down to his neck!"
18 years my mother gave birth to me...a half human half elf girl...to save her carrer and her standing in the Empire she gave me to the Forrest elvs to raise as there own...my mother a woman with red hair went on to become Govenor of Judea...while I was rejected by the elvs because of my human mother...stripped of my inmortality and most of my powers I was banshed by the elvs forever...now frendless and with no place to call home I travel the countryside on my mighty steed fighting for those can't fight for themselfs, I am....
ERIN ELFGIRL WARRIOR!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom